Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm
"Aww, is your little Italian lover fattening you up, Germany?" Switzerland teases. He looks at Ukraine. "Pffft, I'm sure there's someone out there for you." he assures, a little voice in his head telling him to put his social barriers back up before it was too late. However, he nods. "I'll take some tea, if you're pouring it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 pm
He nearly spit out his coffee. "Just who are you calling fat, dress-boy?" He asked the smaller nation, frowning. "That a** of yours won't fit those panties if you keep eatig that chocolate you like so much."  

Germany-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:35 pm
Ahahaha...heh.. n.n' Yes...it's herbal tea from my homeland. *pours him a cup* eh...I don't think so...I mean...I'm Russia-san's sister-- >.>' -cough- um...oh I said nothing, nothing at all. I also believe we should have another world meeting soon. Things are starting to get hectic again. We're losing sight of our main goals here...

Hey now! Don't fight! I don't need a war started here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:37 pm
((Guess what guys~ >> << Switzy is delusional~ She can't tell bad writing when it's smack in her face.))  

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:40 pm
((*bops Canada on the head* That was good. >:l You're a good writer.
You forget----I'm the fail one here. xDDD
ALSO, PRETEND SWITZERLAND ISN'T IN A DRESS. <<
Fan request. I had too. XDD; ))

Switzerland looks at his steaming cup of tea. He smirks and pours it in Germany's lap. Smiling sweetly up at Ukraine, he holds his cup up. "More please. Also? So what if you're Russia's sister? You're a sweet girl." he says, nodding.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:44 pm
o//o ....T-thank you Switzy~ *pours him another cup, oblivious to what he did with the last cup* Would you like some after your coffee, Germany? I'm not sure Russia would approve of me going away too. Who else would be there when he cal--*she remembers Latvia and Liet* ...Oh my. That would be awful! *awkward laugh*  

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:45 pm
Belarus stands there and waits. She feels as if her heart were to explode in any minute....there was her brother she had to deal with....what he would think if he saw his most precious possessions talking to each other in more than just a co-worker fashion.

"...Mr. Germany, you are a 'funny' person..."

EDIT:: "....Greetings, Mr. Canada..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm
"Mein Gott!" Germany cursed as he jumped up. If he hadn't just finished his coffee, he would have thrown it in the other's face. He grabbed up his collar, pulling him to stand as he looked down into the smaller nation's face. "That a declairation, dress-boy?"  

Germany-tan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:48 pm
(It got into my head that I might want to tackle a third character. [Someone who.. does things.] But -- the time, I do not have. Would there be any demand for Tino? If anyone wants to take him, I'll drop you the account, but if not, I'll just stick with the two I have. xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm
((@Switzy- Delusional~

HEY GERMANY. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TAKE THOSE PANTS OFF.
-shot-
Yeah, I'mma go try and find a warmer room to curl up in.))

catweasels

DieSinneistSchon

Oh yes! That's right! I'm thinking of holding a sort of ball sometime in December. *Steps in front of Germany with a cross look* No fights, remember?  
(( Austria might want Tino XD I'll ask her.))

Lithuania was startled by the other nation's shouts, but he made his own tea. He brought Bela a cup, taking her hand to lead her over to the table to sit down. "Best not to get into it..."  

Lithuania-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:51 pm
Switzerland laughs in Germany's face. "Declaration of what? How much of an a** you are?" he says, purposely over enunciating to let spit trickle on Germany's face. Something in his head slapped him, telling him to stop being so freaking social and to go back and hides in his mountains, but something else tackled and murdered that first something, egging him on.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 pm
(Liet: Kay. >w> I've got one other potential Finland-ee too, so. Lemme know. 8D)  

Skizzors
Crew

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 pm
(( Happy, Canada? XD ))

He glared, genty moving Ukiraine aside with one hand as he pulled the other closer to his face. "Spit, one more time... And I'll repeat that lesson I gave you before in front of everyone."  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games