Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm
((( Yeah, I seem to be touching my 'gruesome' side... )))

"Damn you...", Saito said spitting out blood from his mouth, and he grabbed onto the sword that's through his stomach. Bits of Saito's right arm began to shake and break off wrapping itself around his torso. It soon wrapped around the sword, until it finally reached itself around Orion's hand, that was still holding onto the sword.

Orion was stuck as he tried to get his hand out, but it was no use. "What the hell are you up to? Just hurry up and die!", he said with agony, feeling his energy depleting.

"If I going to die, I'm taking your life along with me...", Saito finally managed to say as his body began to form big lumps as though small explosions were going off inside.

Orion realised he was going to commit suicide, but it was too late. The explosion went off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 pm
OOC: the gruesome side makes me wanna pule... mostly just the sight of blood.... ewwww....  

Bre loves PINK

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:38 pm
OOC surprised h no ORIONS DEAD o gosh im gonna cry aaahhhh! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:38 pm
The explosion took out the whole circular room but it didn't spread to any other hallway or rooms, thanks to a certain power of a hidden O13 member. Large chunks of rock and rotting flesh scattered throughout the scene, leaving no one in visible sight. A piece of a white mask rolled down into a small crater made by rocks, its surface shining from the light as it stopped on the side of a topaz eye.

Orion's body was nowhere to be seen.  

memphiskite
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:42 pm
OOC: ahhhhh r u killing off Orion??!!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 pm
((( Hehehe... no, I'm not... xd ... I knew you'd react to it like that... )))
((( Nah, I wanted to show that Orion's not all that invincible as everyone think he might be, that's all.... now, I just wait for someone to rescue him... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:51 pm
OOC: thats nice.. stare lol JK!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 pm
((( Don't worry... I'll tell everyone in advance that I'm leaving before killing him off... but I have to admit, me leaving, that'll never happen... xp )))  

memphiskite
Crew

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am
Avon jumped to her feet shocked. "So not good!" she said rushing from the white room. She ran down two large halls turning rigth in the 3rd foyer. or what was suposse to be the 3rd foyer. "Oh my..." she said looking at th horrible scene before her. "Orion?" she said stepping over rocks and rotting fleash "Orion.... r u alright?" Her calls echoing off the empty walls  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:58 am
Kikyo gasped as she felt something wrong, Right now she was shaking like crazy. 'T-this feeling, its so demonic and faint

"Kikyo are you alright?!" Kira said panicing as he huged his shaking sister. "Whats wrong, come on Kiki tell me"

Kikyo transported to the O13 catsle with her brother still holding her. "Let go of me Kira" she said as she pulled away from his grip. She still felt something but it was almost getting too faint. Damn it! she thought as she made a skate board appear. Kikyo got on it riding to were she felt the aura.

"Hey wait" Kira called as he started running after her. 'What the hell is going on, that is making my sister freak out'  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:34 pm
Larxene felt the ground rumble. " s**t... Demyx will have to wait then."
She saw that the door to the 3rd Foyer was open and looked inside. " Oh.....my....god."
The stench of rotting flesh made her feel qeussy. She spotted Avon. " Do you have any idea what the hell just happened?" she asked her.

Yukina felt a chill go down her spine. " Something bad happened, but to who?"
She decided not to worry about it, it probably didn't concern her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm
Zai was ahead of xale as they ran twords the old mantion. he open the door before xale had made it to the gate. He ran inside a saw the devistation. "My word this is insain. What could have happen to couse thi-", he trailed off when he spoted Larxene. "You, you must have done this. as if distroying the people I cared about wasn't enough, now you have your fun by killing my cousen lord Froza? I'll kill you for that!", he shouted pulling his two katanas out to start attacking Larxene.

Just then Xale had made it inside and saw the recage, then Avon. He teleported to her, huged her then asked, "What happoned here?"  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm
Larxene screamed. " What the hell are you talking about?! I didn't do this!"
SHe grabbed his blades and foce them away from her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm
"Then who did?", Zai asked calming down a little.  

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

Ivy_Springs
Crew

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:00 pm
" I don't know I just got here!"  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games