Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:24 am
User Image
User Image

*A smile grew across Ra-iem's face as he stepped closer to Chief Sankofa, now only inches away from her face and their chests practically touched.One thing about the Gods they did not understand the aspects of personal space, they would kiss as a greeting, and hug those they were fond of. But since their first meeting ever, he knew oh to well what a kiss or hug would do if he had ever gave either of them to her again .His eyes now searched through hers and saw how his arrival had truly made her feel, but even if she wasn't to happy about him showing up again, he was not on an errand sent by the other Gods this time...he was here on his own accord*

How are things? *the words came out softly as his eyes now retreated away from Chief, and where now set on the ground below his feet.*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 am
June had slowly backed away to replace the book she'd taken as the man read. Once his voice broke the silence, though, she began to listen. who was he even talking to? The animal couldn't respond to him!
June peeked out from behind a bookshelf and watched a few minutes in curiosity before turning to the new person who entered
".....?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IIAmentetII

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 am
User Image

Crawling from her space under his neck, Amentet moved up to lay her long body across his head, further pondering his questions. "I was once, such a long time ago, but it did accrue to me. The Castle was under siege, and while my dragon skin is by far the strongest of beasts, it has become imperative that I shed such skin to be of help to my mère. But it was too late." Her small dragon ears was laid low to her head in grief. "The human skin was of no help to me then, and it is of no help to me now."

Turning her head to the side, to rest on her claws, she exhaled slowly. "Then the room has chose you well, then again, Neteur has a way of doing such." For the Castle always chose whom was let in and whom was killed. A sharp growling noise crawled up from the back of her throat at the sound of another approaching from behind. Wings expanded, Amentet moved into a crouch, ready to strike. Until she saw that is was only the crow.

Merle and herself has a strange kinship, each stuck to their own corners of the castle for the most part, yet neither would hesitate to defend the other in a fight. For that was the way of Neteur. But the young miss behind her was another story. With a little growl, she spoke to the crow as she did all, in her mind. "Turn around Merle, you seem to have a acquired a pet."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 am
User Image
Solina had to remember this dragon. She lived for too long. Then a snap came into her head. "Amentet, dear. What a meeting!" Solina then pass through Merle as if she weren't there and started to stand infront of the dragon. "Sorry for disturbing, but could I have to know where is Chief? I need to talk to her."

Solina then raised her eyebrows waiting for answer.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 am
User Image Merle smiled at Nicholas. "I just thought I would see to your comfort," she said, the words gliding out easily as if that's what she had always wanted to say. "You'll be staying here for... Quite a while."

And to Amentet, she smiled. "Ah, but she's harmless for the most part," she said in reply, waving her hand dismissively. And she added in her mind, as she knew Amentet could hear perfectly well, The secret to pets is just to keep them well fed. "But look at you, Amentet," she laughed lightly at seeing the dragon once again relaxed on Nicholas's head. "You seem to have found a friend yourself."

Then Merle turned to the door, where she could clearly see a glint of orange; Solina's eyes. "My dear, it does not pay to be skulking behind the door and listening in to conversations... Nor is it poilte to act as though someone is not here. But if it's Chief you need..." Merle paused. "I feel that she's rather occupied at the moment."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 am
User Image
Solina froze and turned like a doll to Merle "Chief you say is occupied? I need to talk to her immediately. If you don't mind, showing me the way." Solina smirked. She could feel presence of Chief nearby...with other person. But she didn't care much. She would just jump in.

But then Solina's mind got back to Amentet. She turned to her the same way and came near. But since Amentet was on Nicholas's head, she came near to Nicholas instead. When she was near, she first faced Amentet, but then her eyes rolled to Nicholas. She licked his cheek and wanted to kiss his lips. He smelt, yet tasted so delicious. She then rolled her eyes at Nicholas's lips and licked them.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:11 pm
Xenya glared at Zena "Well arent you going to attack brother? Or are you going to j-" Zena was hit in the chest with lighting and was flung back into the Castle's wall "What the f-" as Zena was picked up and chucked into another wall as blood was pouring out her mouth "Uhhhh" as Zena passed out Xenya walked up to her body "Pittiful" as he picked up her body and looked around as he saw a glass window "suitable" Xenya walked over as he tossed Zena's body through it and didnt expect the noise to be louder then normal "Crap..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:43 pm
Chief didn't flinch,
as the god of light drew near. It was always like that with them, they did as they pleased and damn to anyone that didn't agree with their views. She did however ready her knee just in case he forgot their no touch rule, it had only happen once, and she was sure that time left a very permanent impression on the elder.

Her left eyebrow raised a fraction of an inch at his words, what was this some kind of joke? "Cut to the point sunshine, why are you here?" Baring her fangs slightly towards the stormy night sky, she looked up as if the Elders were watching on, which was quite possible that they were. "What do they want, now?" Moving closer, she was forced to look up to meet his gaze, as he over shadowed her by a good three to four inches. But she needed to see his eyes, as he spoke to her.

Slightly irritated that they were being watched, the mistress whistle for Odette, a blue messenger fairy. When the young fae arrived, she whispered silently in her ear. Taking care that none could hear as to the instructions she gave. "You got it boss lady!" Odette chimed cheerfully as ever, and was suddenly off in a burst of blue mist to do as she was told.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:49 pm
User ImageNicholas understood Amentet, he too did not wish to linger in such a painful past. He allowed the human shape shifting topic pass and quickly moved on to talk about his room. "Castle Neteru is alive. Surely if the place wishes me dead I would have long ago." Nicholas recalled some chapters of the books he recently read about the castle. It breathes. It thinks. It lives.

Nicholas' gaze now lies on his chamber doors as Lady Merle entered. "I am quite comfortable here, thank you." Can't say the same about the growing crowd.. Merle's last words sounded much like a warning to him though.

Watching the orange eyes of Solina as she entered his room, Nicholas kept his guard up. His devil eye peered through her and observed the vampire's eerie aura. Yet another woman with secrets. To his surprise, he felt Solina's tongue run up his cheek, then to his lips. It was sensual, but a dangerous game she played. "I have no intention of being a vampire's snack tonight miss."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

Aven found herself wandering around aimlessly, somehow she had gotten separated from the group that came in. "Oh dear, what have I gotten myself into..."she thought to herself as she tried to navigate her way back to some sort of familiar area. "Maybe if I just stay put, someone will find me eventually.". She stopped and sat against a wall, swaying back and forth humming to herself, thinking about what might have drawn her here.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm
User Image
Solina smirked and said "No no. So do I have no intention to drink your blood. But, having to lick your lips, is making me to," Solina paused and rolled her eyes on his lips but then turned back to Merle "Oh well, what am I saying." Solina rolled her eyes again to Nicholas and continued "I can't kiss, while I'm a vampire." Solina then had to turn back to Amentet.

"Did I miss the answer...or didn't you tell the answer it self?" Solina then was once again near Nicholas.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 pm
Xenya walked through the castle heading back to his room when he spotted a girl humming to herself "You seem lost girl...do you need assistance?" as Xenya his arms waiting for her reply.

Zena woke up coughing and blood exiting from her mouth by a dribble as she got up lieing on the floor with glass and a small pool of blood at her legs "Oh that bit-" her sentence was interuppted by her coughing "I need to find a Doctor unless I want to be having massive blood loss...Listen to me...I sound like a freaking nerd!" Zena got up her legs shaking and unstable as she walked around aimlessly.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

Aven looked up at this new person, answering in a quiet shy voice "Oh, yes I do, I seem to be lost. I've only just arrived and have no idea where I need to be". She got up on her feet and smiled at Xenya "My name is Aven." she said, extending her hand in greeting.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image

Able snapped out of her flash back and blinked. "Sunshine? Oh sunshine!" Able said with excitment. She shook her head slightly and heard something from the mistress. "Ooops..." She stood up and looked up at the third floor. "I know when im not wanted," she muttered with a slight smile and then a sigh after wards. Her wings appeared on her back and she shot up quickly flying up to the third floor. "Now to go find anyone to assist me...or find an exit..." she muttered last and began walking to a random direction the floor colder then the one on the first floor.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games