Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

achilles_tendencies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm
Well, I thought I should say hi before I forget to, I do that sometimes.
I'm 30 years old, and I live in Oregon.
I've been a practicing pagan for about 14 years.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 pm
Hiya. My name is Renee, I'm 25... Grew up in Oregon, moved to Canada. ...um... yeah. I'm an artist... I like to cook... My mind isn't all here at the moment so I'll come back and post more.  

NDLNDL

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 pm
Hiya Orange, hiya Nightingale. Nice to meet you.

biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:08 pm
Hi I am Penny. I don't know what to say about myself...I'm kinda new to Gaia.
I love warm weather and sunshine. I have a dog and 2 cats. I like doing the jigsaw puzzles.  

Penny Parker

Adventuring Gaian

12,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shalli-Bear

Witty Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Hi! My name is Angela, Shallia on here. I am 25, married, and I have a 2 yr old daughter. I love gaming, anime, reading, road trips. I am an amature nature photographer, my website is on my profile. I love a good conversation but I never start them. I usually don't talk to people unless they talk to me first. I am kinda shy like that. redface Anoo... sweatdrop okay... now that I introduced myself I am just going to run away now. Bye. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:10 am
Hello Penny and Angela/Shallia! Good to see you two checking in! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

preposterousplum

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm
Happy to be a Geezer!
I'm 26, a fan of most things Japanese, especially music. 3nodding
Nice to meet you all. heart
More info on my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 pm
Welcome to our little niche, Kioku! Hope you enjoy yourself here!  

bandaidd
Crew

SkyeGear

Liberal Streaker

8,375 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm
I'm Gear, a 25 year-old engaged homo who stabs people for a living.

Seriously, I'm a phlebotomist. Don't get on my bad side.

Also, I enjoy warm milk. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:03 pm
eek *hides because she is TERRIFIED of needles* Remind me never to piss you off then...but welcome!  

Liada Trovaras

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Hi, total old lady here... 29, will be 30 next year. Mid life crisis time XD

Things I like: Star Wars, Classical music, piano, tall men, boyish women, playing video games. And about a billion other things.

I have a profile with information and stuff, so feel free to go take a look!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm
I'm...well, I'm The Atroxious. My real name's Thorn, but you guys can call me Atrox if you prefer.

I'm a 21-year old female living in Chicago, Illinois, in the U.S.A. as of this writing, though I'd prefer to live in the mountains of Norway or something. I'm a wannabe recluse, but, alas, I have neither the money nor the skills to properly be one, so I make out as best I can, and simply attempt to avoid hanging out with people most of the time.

I'm a sucker for fantasy/sci-fi/horror themed things. Don't care so much for real-life themes beyond my immediate life, else I'd pick up a book on history, and a book on politics, and be done with it. Similarly, my favourite genre of music is metal. Any kind of metal, really, save for perhaps the unnecessarily elitist black metal bands. I also find myself rather fond of EBM, and in particular, aggrotech. I'll listen to anything, though, and I mean anything if it pleases me.

I'm also a little too attached to my OCs. I draw them too much, and sometimes talk about them like I know them personally. In my defense, I've had them since around when I was twelve, and they've inspired me through the years, so, yeah, I'd say I do know them in a way. Either that, or I'm insane, but I prefer the former explanation.  

The Atroxious

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

mithrril

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 am
Hello all! I may have introduced myself before, a year or two ago, but I left Gaia for awhile for personal reasons. Now I'm back and ready to meet people. smile I am 25, 26 in March. I'm married and have two cats, Lando and Tank. I currently work part-time as a graphic designer but I'm hope to have more work soon and work full-time. I like drawing, artist trading cards, reading, history, animals, television, music, and video games. Oh, and I've been on Gaia since 2003 but just on and off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm
Hi everyone! I thought that seeing that I am in the minority by being older on gaia here that I would celebrate! Pleased to meet all of you. smile  

ClearlyPixelated

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm
Welcome to the Old Fogies Place ~ our little retreat away from the teens and tweens of Gaia~land. 3nodding  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games