Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 am

User Image
"ok..." Hana said, getting down from his arms. She nearly fell down when she stood, but caught herself and started to walk back to the Whisperer's house. She had one hand on her head trying to think of what she forgot. Once she was far enough away from the others she stopped for a moment to think. She closed her eyes and Kane's image flashed through her mind and the pressure in the back of her mind seemed to spread for a moment. She quickly opened her eyes and the pressure receded back to where it had been. "Somethings wrong..." she said as she continued to walk.
((going to work. I may be online there a little later, other wose I'll be back at 5ish))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:46 am

((isnt it like 2:40 where you are, eevee? Ink, I like the idea, it just needs badass people that can play killers ))

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 am

((I know that's what I need some killers and new people coming to the island))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:52 am

User Image
Nike was getting very tired of this kane character. how was such a powerful Vampire slipping under her radar. When she got her hands on him shw was....what? She sighed and ran through the events of the day. it seemed that she would get no rest. She wondered where Misha had gone. She knew Misha was more than capable but her long absence was worrying. In fact, she had been doing that alot lately. She testted the bond and realized it was a meere string. Something was trying to block it. A flash of a man with red hair and hard eyes filled her vision and then she remebered where she had seen him. Woth Misha and then again at the Retreat, wounded. Alarm swept through her and she instantly portaled to the last place she saw. she ran up to a Were and grabbed him, her dominant aura burning, making him cow instantly. "Leon. Where is he?"
Wink laughed. "We do what we want....as long as it doesn't make our fearless leader mad. Nike has a way with knives that keeps us in our place. She's sweet but can be oh, so scary." The last mad Wink shiver.
Misha had been drugged again. They kept her head so fuzzy, she could barely fight. The siver bracelets kept her innate magic from working, surpressing her beast. She grew fearful. If the wolf part of her surfaced, it could be bad. It was the one she couldn't control. She laid groggily on the medical table, barely aware of the pinpricks as they took her blood and mercilessly examined her.
User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:00 pm

He was still blushing a little. "Oh I see." He turned to her. "How 'bout a drink on me?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 pm

"While on duty its free coffee or blood or soda," she chided, "After work though, we have cleanup parties." she winked again.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:08 pm

"See? You have to tell me this." He smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 pm

(( Come on people tell me what you think if you want to join I'll send you invitation to the guild http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17417123))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:17 pm

((WHAT HAVE I MISSED?!?))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Recap

Hana was Seduced by Kane to the full extent and robert watched to run and tell Nike who went and blocked the memory with a command she implanted at an earlier time.
Jack is talking to Wink about his new job
Misha is being experimented on
Nike realized Misha is in trouble and went to the retreat to find Leon and the red haired man.
The whisperer is boosting security Caldwell disappeared in a flash of Vampire rage to get away from Soli?

((Ink, I am still figuring a character cuz I make it a rule never to repeat if I can))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Angua walked over to Wink."Hey!Whos this,Wi?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Robert sighed and fell against a tree. He was feeling exhausted. He hadn't slept in a long time and he hadn't fed lately either. But he was so exhausted that he couldn't seem to move. How about I take over, kid? a voice in his mind said. You need to rest. It was another side of him, but it wasn't his darker side. From what he could make of it, it was his really protective side. It had been created when Kane had first appeared, just so that it could protect Nike. But he had never actually let it loose. It had his full power at its disposal, but it actually had control, unlike his darker side. He was tempted by the white light in the back of his mind. It felt so warm and inviting and safe. "I don't know," he said out loud. "I probably shouldn't."

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:42 pm

'Wait and see," she said slyly. "Oh, be back. Order up and all," she said rolling her eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 pm

((yes, it was, but i work from 3 to 5 and have to walk to work cause my sister took the car. but I am back now))

User Image
Hana arrived at the whisperer's house and saw him sitting out side. She always got an errie feeling from him, but she knew that he always new things others didn't. She went up and sat down next to him. "Whisperer....I think Brago is lying to me, but I don't know why and about what."

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:05 pm

The Whisperer looked at her and rocked his chair,"I see things possibilities of the future and why you want to know what happened to you is not right for now Hana,Brago may be an idiot but he has his heart in the right place so do not question him."He kept rocking his chair back and forth.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games