Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Sure." Tomoyo said, putting on her red wig. Jude did the same, smiling a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 pm

chris smiled and put a blonde wig on over her jet black hair. "so wats the plan exactly, erin?" she asked as she fixed the bangs. "same plan we had wen we went to go save her and jess. wer here to observe their expirements. the two agents already gav us the hidden cameras we need." blake answered for me as he took out his pair of glasses and put them on.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Jude clipped his real bangs, pulling them away from his eye, putting the camera on his shirt.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 pm

chris nodded and put a pair of glasses she had used wen she was at Itex. she put the camera on it making sure it was well hidden. i sweeped all my hair off to the side of me over my shoulder and put the camera and my shirt. "here. they also gav us ear pieces. u just talk normaly adn we can hear everything the other is hearing if we ever split up. u just press it wenevr u talk into it tho. so u wont even hav to talk normally. just whisper if necessary." blake explained as he handed an earpeice to each of us. "and dont worry its made to blend in with ur ear, so they wont see it. and if they do just say its a hearing aid." he said shrugging as he put his in.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Tomoyo and Jude put the earpiece in their ears, nodding.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm

(I'm to sleepy to catch up... Can someone godmod Dasain for a bit?)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:55 pm

"now only one at a time talk plz? cuz i dont think anybody wants to try risking talking over everyone and getting cuaght and get retired." blake said zipping his back pack up.
(wher r they exactly? like wats the setting? hospital? park? office building? building thats gonna get wrecked?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:57 pm

(Hanna's room in the hospital~ Like I said, we didn't move much, Dasani and Kazumi just talked for a few pages)

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:03 pm

They both nodded, looking at the others. "So... If everything goes wrong, what do we do?" Jude asked.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:10 pm

(ah ok haha)
blake grabbed some white coats hanging ovr the side of a bin in the room and stuck them in his back pack. "well..fight who ever or watevr is in your way and get the hell out. but the best thing for us to do is stay together..or at least with me. cuz i guess wen im invisible and i touch something, it goes invisible with me..so. if something goes wrong ill just grabb hold of one of you guys and you grab hold of somebody else and it'll b like a chain reaction." blake said putting his hands in his pockets.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Jude nodded. "Alright." He said, grabbing Tomoyo's hand and squeezing it. Tomoyo smiled, looking at him.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 pm

"oh..erin..this is make up..make up this is erin." blake said teasingly as he handed me a bag with make up in it. "uh..wat do u want me to do with this?" i asked walking over to tomoyo and showing her the make up. "use it. make urself look ya kno, not a teenager..mayb in your mid to late 20's is good." i smirked at him and sat down on the floor. a woman dressed in black came into the room. "hi. im agent castenada. they sent me here to help you with your disguises. but apparently you guys got that undercontrol. is ther anything you guys need help with?" she said eyeing me and the bag of make up.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Tomoyo looked at the makeup and tilted her head. "You put it on your face to make you look better." Jude said, seeing her confused expression.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:06 pm

"ya..they need help with that...theyv never used it..at all.." blake said smiling crookedly at me as he motioned over to me and tomoyo. i smiled bashfully and looked down into my lap and fidled with the eyeshadow. "ok..dont worry, you girls will look unrecognizable wen im done with you. and boys, ur next. u both still look like ur going thro puberty." she said winking at me and tomoyo.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 am

Tomoyo smiled nervously, looking at the makeup. Jude smirked and flipped his hair. "You can look, but you can't touch." He said.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games