Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXKmKXx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:17 pm

User Image
Uchiha Kisuke

"...You don't die for your friends..."

Genin l Uchiha Clan l Ryo: 400両
Sharingan: Inactive | Chakra: 415 | Stamina: 185

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Genshukuna Nakicho.....why does that name ring a bell. Having been finally assigned a squad Kisuke was filled with joy even cracking a smile as he stood straight. "I understand, Hokage-sama. I won't let you down." Kisuke turned to the door and exited Guess I'll be going to the academy then.

[EXIT]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"...You live for them..."

OOC:
Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
Entering the office next was a young boy with a bow on his back, crystal blue hair, and amber eyes. Within those golden hues were black dragons, devouring their own tails, lacking pupils. Miroku wore a sleeveless black hoodie, showing the dark ink markings which wrapped around his right arm. More self-consuming dragons, however beneath each one were kanji for different names. This went down to his wrist, starting from just under the shoulder. Lastly were black harem pants and shoes, with a black/red scarf wrapped around his waist like a sash.

Walking in, he didn't do much but continue flipping a kunai in his hand, making sure he caught it by the grip every time. He actually seemed quite focused and intent on such a task, as if screwing up would be the end of the world. This would continue on until he reached the Hokage's desk, and his foot would tap against the wood. That seemed to disturb his center, resulting in the kunai slipping off his finger and falling onto the desk with an audible *clang* that made Miroku wince a bit. He pouted a bit, as he'd just messed up passing his personal record of two hundred twelve kunai catches in a row, however the sudden realization that he was in front of the leader of Konoha made him straighten out.

"Ah..haha, gomen, Hokage-dono." He'd start, taking a step back then to give some room before offering a small bow. "I'm Miroku, of the Mugen clan. I've come to get my village headband, so I can start furthering myself."

Kinmukugan: Single Ouroboros Ring |
Chakra: 400|
Stamina: 100 |
Communicating: Masahiro Hatake|
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Fine.
Combat Equipment: 4x Kunai 11x Arrows |
Clothing: Jacket. Harem pants/shoes

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

[[Ooc:]]

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Mugen, Miroku. Another fast rising star in my Academy. Honestly I think we're starting to promote only the top end of our graduate pool lately, with a few exceptions." The Hatake chuckled as he opened a drawer and pulled out a personnel file.

Looking over the boy's enigmatic file he sighed, he had immigrated to Konoha a little over a year ago and had made a lasting impression in the academy. He was a good tracker, a sensor type. Nodding somewhat he slid the file across his desk and shut it.

"You of course have the honour of wearing the Konoha Headband, and I will be placing you in the squad of Nakicho Genshukuna. You will be taking the place of the recently sidelined Nishimoto Kentaro, and serving as the Squad's Sensor. I will advocate that I would like to see you or another member of said Squad enter into the Medical Job field at the nearest possible entry, but I will hold on making it an edict until such a time as I see fit. The young boy who just left, Uchiha, Kisuke. Make sure you find him on your way to the Dojo to meet up with your squad, he does seem to wander a fair bit." With that he opened the drawer to replace the boy's personnel file and brought out a headband from the same drawer, tossing it to the young man.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 10000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  ❖¦ BUKI / NIN x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN [ HOKAGE ] x ❖¦ KONOHA x ❖¦ HATAKE x ❖¦ SMITHING GENIUS
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions
                                                      Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
                                                      Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
                                                      Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster.
                                                      Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
                                                      The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.
                                                      Hatake Blood: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Hsing-I Pakua:
                                                      Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
                                                      Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
                                                      True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
                                                      Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.

King of the Iron Fist:
                                                      Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
                                                      Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
                                                      Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
                                                      Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.

Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
                                                      Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
                                                      Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Shigure Souen:
                                                      Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Kishitou Yoroi:
                                                      All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
                                                      For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
                                                      While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
                                                      Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
                                                      Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
                                                      Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
                                                      Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
                                                      Somewhat able to read movement.
                                                      Can view chakra colors brightly.
                                                      Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
                                                      Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )

Descriptive Totals:
                                                      • Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
                                                      • Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
                                                      • Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
                                                      • Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
                                                      • Speed Moderately Increased
                                                      (slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

The Shenpai
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
Miroku gave a sheepish grin upon the small bit of praise from the Hokage, scratching the back of his head. The academy mostly sought for young prospects with intelligence and battlefield advantages rather than those who are straight up proficient in combat. The Mugen boy wasn't a front line fighter or a supporter. He was someone who worked out of sight to secure the area while the others cut each other to ribbons. The one who would shoot that well placed arrow to give an ally the upper hand in a fight.

Upon being told of his position, alongside some other things, Miroku gave a nod. He caught the headband when it was tossed, and wasted no time in tying it loosely around his neck. "Understood, I'll keep him close. As for the Medical work, keep me in mind. I'm good for anything that doesn't involve me face to face with someone trying to kill me. If it helps, I'll be all for it." He told the Hokage, dropping his hand from the back of his head to just above his hip, resting his arm on the side of the mostly horizontal quiver on his lower back.

"Well, if you need me, you know where I'll be. Take it easy, Hokage-dono." Miroku said, turning around and giving a wave with the hand that wasn't resting, walking out the office.

Kinmukugan: Single Ouroboros Ring |
Chakra: 400|
Stamina: 100 |
Communicating: Masahiro Hatake|
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Fine.
Combat Equipment: 4x Kunai 11x Arrows |
Clothing: Jacket. Harem pants/shoes

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

[[Ooc:]]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "The following students are to report immediately to the Konohagakure Academy to their Squad leader, Ryoku Nara. Senju, Kazumi: Uchiha, Gen: and Hyuuga, Saeko. Effectuve immediately this will be the formation of Hamayumi Squad." The Monotone voice called over the village intercom.

"Following the arrival of the full squad, Hamayumi is under orders to begin training in their combat fields and teamwork, under the direction of Ryoku Nara. If there are any questions to this assignment, please direct them to Former Kage Nara-San and he may bring the questions directly to me." Masahiro spoke with ease, before removing his hand from the intercom button and relaxing back in his chair.

User Image
                                                  ❖¦ CHAKRAx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ INFUUINx 1385 / 1385 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ STAM. SEALx 1150 / 1150 x ❖¦ RYOx 10000 x ❖¦ ACx 57320
                                                  ❖¦ BUKI / NIN x ❖¦ A-RANK KONIN [ HOKAGE ] x ❖¦ KONOHA x ❖¦ HATAKE x ❖¦ SMITHING GENIUS
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions
                                                      Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Hsing-I Pakua:
                                                      Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
                                                      Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
                                                      True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
                                                      Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.

King of the Iron Fist:
                                                      Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
                                                      Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
                                                      Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
                                                      Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.

Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
                                                      Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.

Shigure Souen:
                                                      Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Kishitou Yoroi:
                                                      All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
                                                      For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
                                                      While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
                                                      Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
                                                      Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
                                                      Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
                                                      Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
                                                      Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Metal Trsu
                                                  iDerz
                                                  Kazuraii
                                                  Nyx_Nightshade7656

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:22 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ C-Ranked Gennin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:0002600 ¥
¥ Chakra : 385 / 385 ¥ Stamina : 355 / 355 ¥

Making his way up the tower Yaus stopped and had a pleasant enough conversation with the receptionist before inquiring weather or not the hokage was in. When she nodded he thanked her and knocked on the door before waiting a moment for an answer before pushing it in. Stepping inside the office he nodded,"I have a report for you, whenever your ready."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Yes, Yasuhiro, I heard from the Bureau that you turned in your Patrol missions, and a few others alone. Your report, then?" The Hokage enquired, his eyes falling onto the young Nara as he awaited.

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:41 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Taking a deep breath he pinched his nose as he began,"Long story short. Our team started out on the patrol, as you heard finished by myself though as they seemed to have separated during said patrol. I did not find anything worth noting honestly so thats good. Turned that in, went to the hospital to help out as I figured since I do know a little bit about medicine may as well put it to use. Once I was finished there went and cleaned up some leaves in the fields to pass the time. That being said here I am. There honestly is not much to report frankly speaking. Do you have anything else for me?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "Another assignment, yes. I'll be assigning you to the Yasakani Squad, until such a time as reformation of your prior squad is attainable. Currently they should be out, gearing up for a mission at Forest within the walls of the Village. I want you to scout up and meet up with them there, acting as tactical offensive support. There is a potential for enemy combatants at this location." The Hatake said as he drew up a map and pointed to three different circles upon it, the best possible locations for them to begin their hunt in for the item.

Then drawing out a picture he slid it over to the young man.

"That Black Box is known as a Pandora Arm. The goal is to retrieve it from that drop-spot in the middle of the Forest. Whatever you do, do not put your hand into the hole on the end of the box. The Pandora Arm hosts a parasite that I am still studying in another location within it. The only thing we know about the parasite so far is that it can consume chakra wildly if utilized or put into a dangerous situation." He said, looking the man over.

"You are like your family before you, you're smart, agile, and talented. You'll need good measures of all of those traits in the years to come." He said with a nod. "Dismissed."

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:54 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

While he wasnt exactly happy to be moved he understood why the was being transferred. Taking the map he nodded quickly memorizing almost every detail of the map quickly. Next he commited to memory everything that the kage had said. Though when he said dismissed he shook his head,"I am sorry sir but not yet. I need more intel. Is this a dead drop? How many can we expect to face? Do we have any force recon? What type of combatants can we expect to face? What are our rules of engagement?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  "In truth, those are variables we do not have ourselves. But considering that this is a being or group acting inside of the village walls, they would have to be acting in small cells with minimal chakra levels. Anybody flush with power, they'd have been picked out among the villagers. Any larger numbers grouped, they'd have been picked out if they grouped up. We're not sending you in without backup, however. There are ANBU on surveillance duties currently, but we did not want to tip our hand to the enemy by having them directly engage with the item." Masahiro said as he nodded his head and looked again at the item.

"The last run in we had with members of the group after these items were akin to Genin or Academy students in strength. Only one B-ranked individual walked among them, and was taken down by another Genin who was sent to investigate." The Hokage finished.

"Here. Take this earpiece. The ANBU and I will update you with any potential information we gather while you're out in the field."

User Image
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

❖¦ Passives
                                                      Reductions

Hsing-I Pakua:

King of the Iron Fist:

Shigure Souen:

Kishitou Yoroi:

Hatake:

Descriptive Totals:

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:54 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Yet again committing his words to his memory, Yasu took the earpiece and slid into his ear and strapped the trigger around his neck with a nod,"Not having them intervene would be best like you said. A small team of gennin would not be much cause for suspicion as it gives the appearance that we are just investigating a disturbance or something minor. As for them being relatively weak, that is good. However if they have managed to remain undetected and operate in such small cells then we have to consider the possibility of either inside help or significantly experienced leadership. To operate in secrecy yet remain connected is something that could not be done without impressive logistical support and knowledge. I am assuming that recovery of intel is a secondary objective, as in bringing a hostile in for questioning?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 10:40 am
"We've already captured one of them. Another could be a boon, yet it could curse us as well. We don't need them knowing we're collecting their people and their technology. And this group, they're not centrally connected. All information we've gotten is that they're working in cells. Much like how we teach you genin to, so whoever is leading them knows the value of operating as a hydra or has some experience in our world. Once you've collected the Pandora, you're to head for the River, the waterfall specifically. An ANBU with two stripes to each cheek should be awaiting you. If any one else but such an ANBU awaits you, don't hand the Pandora over, but make a run for my office. The other ANBU stationed will interject if necessary."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:03 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn

User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

An anbu with two stripes on each cheek at the waterfall after retrieval. Giving a polite bow Yasu nodded and turned on heel heading out of the office,"I will report as ordered sir." Heading down the stairs his mind began to race though everything that had just happened, the intel he had been given, and the ways he could use it to his advantage. Things were moving forwards and now he had his orders.

[exit]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games