Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

The ANBU in the wolf mask stood in silence for a moment, but gloved hands at his sides clenched into fists as his stance became decidedly more tense. However, his voice remained calm. "We are in a crisis and all you can think about is training? There is plenty that can be done without the need of jutsu, such as helping citizens for example." He jerked his head toward the stairs leading down to the ground floor. "That's what I recommend doing if you're looking for my approval." Giving a curt bow, he returned to his post outside of the office without another word.

[I'll be doing a time jump this weekend of like 4 days. So you can wait to post until then if you want.]

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:37 am
User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ Saimoto-Nagadera ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 0 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

To say Honsho puffed up like a cat was an understatement. Her hair seemed to go on end, her fists clenched so tightly the stretched her sweater and she rose on the balls of her feet. Her cheeks went bright red and her eyes narrowed with anger "Well, we're not told that are we?!" she snapped at him "We're told we can't do or go or think without a headband so how do you expect us to think that we can do anything!" her voice rose so that it filled the hall even as the Anbu walked back to his post. Her lips tightened into a sharp line and she would have thrown something at that Anbu if she could have "How are academy students expected to do anything when we're told we can't!" she stomped up to him and shoved her face into his mask, her eyes narrowed and angry "I suppose guarding an empty office is helpful during a crisis too. Much better than trying to learn something to better help next time! Go approve of that, why don't you!" twisting on her heel, she stormed off, her fury dying as quickly as it had come on her. But her irritation remained. She wasn't normally so quick tempered but that Anbu...how dare he?! She could have just run and hid or gone home instead of sticking around to see if she could do anything! And yeah, maybe training wasn't something she should be doing but NO ONE had bothered to tell her what she could do. She wasn't even officially a genin yet until she got that stupid headband so how was she supposed to know anything! Honsho walked out by the secretary's desk, pausing as she saw someone sitting nearby, waiting for the Raikage no doubt "Careful." she warned him, her tone revealing the irritation as she jerked her thumb back at the wolf masked Anbu "Fuzzy-face might come bite you for not doing everything possible to help the village right now. Even just sitting is probably offensive to his higher teaching." the last bit was said with a glare over her shoulder. a dampness in her eyes, before she stormed out of the building.

The storm had subsided but the snow was still almost ankle deep, the tops of her boots barely keeping her ankles free of the cold. It quickly cooled the rest of her irritation and she felt, for a moment, very bad about her behavior. But it hurt! The academy told them they couldn't do anything until they had their headband and trained. That doing so without a headband and training would be just....an inconvenience and even worse, get them in trouble. Pulling her jacket on over her, Honsho felt the cold sting at the tears in her eyes and she rubbed hard at them, wishing Himito would hurry her butt up and show up. I'm such a cry baby! she cursed herself mentally and with a muttered curse word. Tugging her jacket closed and wrapping her arms around herself, Honsho took off at a run through the snow, jumping and leaping as she ran. She'd need to get rid of this anger before she tried anything...it would destroy her if she wasn't careful.

((exits...somewhere))

[Tao- No worries :3 I'll just wander around a bit, I think. Get her moving and developing.]

Taorito

Komorebii

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300
    PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:10 am
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel lifted his head as he was handed a missive. He read it and folded the paper, tucking it underneath his headband. He rose from his chair and walked out of the building towards the academy.

[exit]

3125 Ryo
    1325 AC

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:00 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
    Returning to the office a few hours after returning home in the residential district and finding the horrors of the aftermath of the storm. Miko would report in a expected of her as a shinobi of kumogakure. She wasn't sure how much her information would help or hurt. Yet anything she could add might be of some help. Seeing the Raikage's secretary she'd approach her with a sullen expression of her own compared to the own woman's sense of terror and weariness. Taking a piece of paper Miko choose to write out her report rather than verbally trying to express all her thoughts and the facts she knew from her experience. after she was done she'd submit it and would leave to continue trying to help recover the village from what she was sure would be a great loss.

WIP: Report
    Miko Tengoku's report- Dat xx/xx:

Upon returning a mission missive to the rakage's tower I was turned around by the Anbu guarding his office to find that he was no longer in the tower, but as time passed I came to temperature drop in the day. Before i could exit the tower the weather worsened to drastic levels and the tower had to be closed off and the people inside were stranded in the tower until what seemed like a blizzard passed. Trapped inside were civilians, Anbu, a genin by the name of Tosokurui hojo, and myself. I began to inquire the secretary n information of the inhabitants of the tower. and their location in the lobby a fire had been made and were sustaining a livable heat with the storm seeming intensifying outside and what I know now to be an unnaturally escalating cold. Trying to wake up tosokurui I found my self in... a compromising situation with him being somewhat delirious from fatigue it seemed. Yet in the next moment once I freed myself from his grasp I'd inquire once more from the secretary about the inhabitants, but she'd respond to a sudden scream in the distance on one of the higher floors, then Toso, would blindly run off to chase the sound once her woke up a little and I'd remain to source more intelligence so i could be more more aid in dealing with what could of been an attack.

before I could have any of my questions answered, the secretary would run off with a look of dread and fear on her face. Yet as i turned to see what she'd been so afraid of. (which I initially felt for with my sensory technique first. ) I found nothing but the frozen corpses of the Anbu who were standing guard and the door. The temperature seemed to plummet and the fire had died suddenly the tower took on an air of gloom and horror and keeping in line with my first thought i tried to sense around the tower for what was going on. in terms of the village as a whole I fond that the ice had a chakra signature. With m familiarity with hyouton users such as, Seiji I figured the ice and attack was coming from shinobi, but from the way things seemed to keep developing they or it as I've been further informed by now. seemed to only target the anbu. If this was only a result of their actual rank and position in the village as shinobi or some other facet that would attract the attackers is something i'm unsure of, but once i had gathered some information on the civilians and the number of remaining anbu that i inferred based on chakra level. I reported to some anbu who gave chase with toso and filled them in of my intent to round up the civilians and coordinate efforts to both survive and guard them and more realistically develop a safe plan of escape and if possible counter attack against the enemy. Toso still acting very out of character seemed to run mad around the tower, in that he jumped outside into the cold to greet a man who seemed rather strong from his charka signature, and was in company of a academy student I later came to know as Honsho.

She seemingly enough had not relation to the man, but Toso and her made it back inside with out obstruction despite the ice having covered from my observation most of the tower. Which if the ice was hyouton wasn't something easily done. I found myself faced with more questions than answers and Toso and Honsho found a stray and closed of group of civilians that I'd follow behind them to lead towards a safer level of the tower. Yet on out return Toso would run wild once more and aim to break through the ice into the cold. With the anbu present i wasn't too cocerned about the civilians since we had rounded them up for the Anbu. Yet Tosokurui... I personally felt responsible for my fellow shinobi and since I'd completed my last orders i choose to give chase and tell Honsho to stay, though it didn't seem like she had any desire to give chase. sadly i wasn't able to find Tosokurui and I found myself at my families door suffering form symptoms of hypothermia and sickly. Yet once I regained consciousness I returned to my task after changing my attire and heading back out but it would seem the storm was breaking and in the aftermath entire homes were buried and families were lost if not for a a great number in my area alone.

((OOC: Prior to week time skip, no one needs to respond to this ))
    ¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user touches a nearby object. That object then relays basic information on whoever comes into contact with it to the user, including the relative size of the Chakra pool. Remains passive for 6 of the user’s posts, but can be made permanent for a 10 Chakra reduction of the user’s maximum Chakra pool. Can be used on stationary effects, such as waterfalls (naturally occurring or otherwise). [-10 to pool for passive (set on staircase)]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:48 pm
    User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: x ϟ Thinking: x ϟ With: x ϟ

Two things are never true about Keisuke: being late and being nervous. Ideals are kept in Nagadera families like gospel and his had determined that punctuality and confidence were at the top of the list. When he saw that the Raikage was out, he feared that he'd forsaken the very teachings of his parents. His heart jumped out his chest for a moment. Reality soon found its grasp on him again and reminded him that being late was hilariously improbable. Keisuke determined that he was simply nervous, but then reality slapped him across the face. Some things are beyond my control. He thought, each word following a slow inhale or slower exhale. The Raikage was outside of his office right now. No big deal. The monk let that truth settle in as he found the secretary's desk. He approached with a warm smile and offered a warm greeting: "Hello, miss. He adjusted the bo staff on his back as he waited for her undivided attention. He then presented her a pristine certificate that proved he had passed the basics of the ninja academy. He looked around theatrically before getting to the meat of the conversation. "I need my headband so I can begin my training, he explained.

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

Taorito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:54 am
    avem xxvii

The young blonde woman sitting behind the desk adjusted her glasses and looked up at the boy in front of her, giving him an enthusiastic smile. Taking the certificate gratefully, she scanned it briefly and slid a drawer of the desk open. "Alright, Keisuke Nagadera..." she muttered to herself before looking down in mild annoyance at the drawer. The expression quickly evaporated, however, as her hand found what she was looking for. She placed a folded headband on the surface between them and slid it toward the boy along with a small scroll. Gesturing toward the parchment, she explained with a grimace. "That's the most recent report. I would recommend reading it so you have an idea of what's going on. Things are a little... tense right now." For lack of a better word. Her grin returned not a moment later. "The Raikage had everyone gather at the academy, so I would guess that's where you need to go as well."  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

avem xxvii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:35 am
    User Image

ϟ Appearance: x ϟ Mood: x ϟ Thinking: x ϟ With: x ϟ

Keisuke waited patiently as the secretary retrieved a headband and the latest report. She introduced it with a grimace and suggested his next stop. He wondered if there was a big training session going on, but the way the secretary had made things sound had him doubtful. He still needed to fall in line with the other genin that had followed a traditional academy schedule. "Thank you." He tied the headband around his neck, tucked beneath his scarf. It wasn't that he lacked pride for the village, but that he wanted to keep it pristine until he could show his parents. He opened the scroll to read on the way to the academy and turned to leave. "Have a good one, Miss."

(exit)

ϟ Chakra: 335/335 ϟ Stamina: 225/225 ϟ Class: Medical/Taijutsu ϟ Specialty: Medical License/Monk ϟ Status: D-Rank Genin ϟ

Taorito

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:12 pm
    User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori shivered down into her bones as she began to inhale the fridged air. Her headache wasn't getting any worse which was nice, but it also wasn't getting any better. She could see the Tower now, only a little more running... Her left leg jolted with pain forcing her to topple down towards the unforgiving ground, the wind being knocked out of her the snow around her raising like a small cloud of dust before falling back down. She shivered as cold began to return to her skin, her leg throbbing with pins. 'So I haven't walked in who knows how long?! Who gave you permission to take a damned break!' She cursed herself, pushing up off the slight wet ground, 'Great there was slush there, now I'm wet in the middle of this frozen ring hell.' Taking a deep breath she began to run again, only slowing down as she ran up the wet stairs last thing she needed was to fall again. Honestly she wasn't sure if she could get back up a second time. Using her failing strength she entered the towers door, quickly shutting it behind her. "I made it... Hell yea! Take that nature! Try harder next time!" She yelled, raising her arms into the air. While she was still cold she was more than happy to get out of that wind. She took a moment to stop gloating at her victory over mother nature and her own body before she looked around the main lobby, taking note to how unusually bare it was.

That was until she spotted a familiar, and pretty, lady sitting behind a desk. "Oh praise Shin Mar, theres a chance!" She said with a smile, her anger long been cooled out of her system by the weather. She hobbled her way over to the woman with as much speed as her burning legs could manage. "I will profess undying love for you if you still have the pelt I left here! Its like someone turned off the sun out while Ive been out of commission... Crap sorry probably don't remember me. Uh... Liori Quin Mundo, Genin, reporting back to duty! Wait, s**t, I should probably be telling Kaile- the Raikage that..." She trailed off quickly half talking to the woman and half talking to herself, "Oh sorry! My heads killing me, making it a b***h and a half to focus on one thing. Uh. The pelt is from a brown bear, my headband should be hidden in its folds... The headbands white! Please tell me its somewhere back there." She pleaded with a small hopeful smile on her lips. She pressed her hands onto the desk and leaned forward for support before stopping the woman. "ALSO! Sorry, is the Raikage in? I need to figure out what happened to my squad." The last thing she could remember about the missions she was being given the death stare by a very rude secretary with Nathaniel and she was hoping locating her squad could fill in the blanks. Very quickly deciding standing wasn't a good idea with her burning legs she took a seat nearest to the desk for when the young woman returned. She fiddled her thumbs as she waited, her blood chilling when she began to realize she forgot someone very important in the panic of waking alone in the hospital. 'No no no no no no... The nurse said people had died. Gero... How could I forget about my ******** brother?! I never got to tell him I was leaving on a mission! What if he got caught up in whatever happened around here! ******** ******** ********.' Her breathing began to quicken as she gripped the chair arms as hard as she could for support as her stomach churning at the thought of something befalling her beloved little brother. She couldn't even find it in her to care about how cold she was anymore or to care about how weak she felt. She needed to figure out if there was a list of the dead. She needed to find out where her brother was. Loosening her death grip on the chair she began to fiddle with her piercings while she waited in panic for the pretty lady to return so she could barrage her with more important questions.

Chakra Pool: [505 //505]
    Stamina: [100 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Taorito

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:54 am
    magcookie

The blonde haired young woman smiled kindly as Liori babbled at her, the grin plastered to her face throughout her enthusiastic outburst. She only spoke up after the girl had taken a seat, seemingly out of steam. "The Raikage is out right now, and may not be back for some time. I can take your report here however. Just give me one moment." Standing, she straightened out her skirt and stepped away from the desk, disappearing for a moment into a nearby room. When she returned, she held in her hands the familiar pelt that was given to the genin, along with a headband folded neatly on top of it. These, she held out to the girl. "Don't stress yourself out."

Returning to her desk, she gathered up a couple pieces of paper along with a scroll and pushed them to the far end so Liori could reach. "The scroll holds the most recent report in it, and the papers are regarding the squad sent to Takumi specifically. The only one who returned besides you was the boy Nathaniel. Seiji Hattori and Karleen Awarmik are still missing." Her head tilted slightly to the side, worry filling her expression. So any information you have would be greatly appreciated. There were a lot of blanks in Nathaniel's report."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:46 pm
    User Image

Liori attention was brought back out of her lingering questions as the blonde handed her belongings back and attempted to calm her down, the soft voice helped though she would never admit it. 'Well at least these two were back were I left them.' She thought bitterly before tying the headband loosely to her belt and slipping the pelt around her like a blanket. A wave of warmth washed over her as she let out a sigh of relief. Remembering where she was she looked over at the woman who was pushing a pile of documents over to her. Picking the report up she unrolled it over her lap as she listened to the secretary talk. Her head jolted back up from the scroll when she heard that only Nathaniel had returned to the village. She clutched at her head as pain started to radiate through her skill, slight gaps in her memory were starting to return to her which made the secretaries words ever more confusing. 'But they were all on the boat ride back... Where could they have possibly gone but the village?' She questioned herself before nodding to the woman's request. "There are still some gaps in my memory but hopefully something I remember can be helpful." She said with gritted teeth as the ache in her skull began to give her some light reprieve. She scooted her chair closer to the front of the desk and picked up the blank reporting sheet. 'Alright perfect memory now would be the time to return to me.' She thought to herself picking up a pen before writing her report.

Mission Details: I'm prefacing this report with a small some small concern regarding my memory, I seem to have some small gaps scattered through my time outside of the village and if I should remember anything after this report has been submitted I will be sure to return with the knowledge as soon as possible. I had been training at the academy when I received notice about the mission. I believe it had just started snowing. Immediately set out for the meeting point. After a brief stop to listen to Seiji and lord Raikage discuss the specifics of the missions we, as Squad Three, made our way out of the village by road. Originally being teamed up with Karleen during our trip Seiji made the choice to team himself up with Karleen instead, leaving me with Nathaniel... I believe it had to do with a more plausible cover story. Seiji kept mentioning a boat, I think he just didn't want to walk. Arriving in Takumi Nathaniel and myself made our way to the one place we surmised would be the most likely place to spent counterfeit Ryo: the Smithy. While we didn't gather much information from the shops assistant the smith himself gave us a lead. We made the choice, in hindsight a terribly rushed choice, to just follow that lead without asking around more shops. This led us to the City Hall. Me and Nathaniel had been going with a cover story that involved us being a pair of caravan guards who had been sent to demand explanation as to why the money they had been paid with was counterfeit. This led us face to face with probably the most inhospitable secretary I have ever met. She also seemed to call us on our bluff by forcing a caravan sheet into my hands to fill out. This is where my memory starts to haze, while I was fumbling with the paper Seiji entered the building with Karleen in tow, from what I could tell they were playing a couple. Honestly I don't know if they were 'playing' that role or if that role just was. Seiji quickly dropped our groups disguises while talking to the aforementioned inhospitable secretary. He announced that we were really from Kumogakure, rather quickly for my tastes... I had just finished the caravan sheet too... Something was said about Takumi already knowing that the Ryo wasn't counterfeit I believe and something about a missing courier. He claimed he would return at a later date I think. And he rushed us out of the village. Next thing I know I'm sitting on a ship, dunno where it was leading, and my head started getting this radiating pain. I am one-hundred percent sure that both Seiji and Karleen were on the ship with Nathaniel and me but that's the last place I saw them. Last thing I remember before blacking out is being led off the ship by Nathaniel when my nose started bleeding. Judging by the terrain I think were were back in the land of lightning but I only got a brief glimpse before darkness over took. I awoke in the village hospital not a hour before writing this report, apparently I had suffered an aneurysm which led me into a slight coma. Without my headband I'm sure they just thought I was a civilian, which I believe is why they didn't send word to this office.

Liori placed the report and pen down on the desk and began to rub her temples in an attempt to sooth the headache a little. From the way they just vanished after getting off the boat made it seem like they wen't rouge but she was sure those two wouldn't do anything that incredibly stupid. "That should be all of it. Memory is usually perfect... This is a new one for me." She mumbled, dropping her hands back to the village report scroll. Skimming it briefly before remembering she still had questions. "Oh, uh, I don't suppose that there is a list of the dead? The nurse I met when I woke said something big happened while I was out and I need to figure out if my little brother got caught up in it. He should be listed under Mundo like me, Gero Mundo." She was practically pleading at this point, her own built up image not important to her when her brother was involved. She stared intently at the blonde while her fingers twiddled nervelessly with the bear pelts fur. She would grieve the possible loss of Seiji and her friend Karleen later right now Gero was more important.

[ooc: Brother is just an npc so I can roll with whatever gets chosen, provided that a list exists.]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Taorito

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 am
    magcookie

The woman waited patiently while Liori wrote her report, working instead on some paperwork she had to deal with in the meanwhile. Once the paper was handed over, she set it aside, laying it horizontally across a pile of vertical papers that must have been destined for elsewhere. Namely the Raikage's office.

She nodded slowly when the question regarding the genin's brother was dropped. "Of course. I understand." Turning slightly away, she pulled open a drawer to rummage through... which took a couple of minutes. "Oh...where did it--?" she muttered to herself before sitting up suddenly with a rather large packet of papers. "There it is. Now," she set the stack down on the desk and began leafing through, "you said 'Mundo', right? M...m a...m o...m u... She fell silent for a long moment, her finger sliding slowly down the page. "Mmm...No, I don't see that name on the list." Smiling broadly, she looked back up at the white-haired girl, her joy in this fact clear. It was always good when she could report a life rather than a casualty. Then her grin softened, becoming something more motherly. "Go and find him, and get some rest. Those are my orders to you, and I'm sure the Raikage would agree. I'm amazed you're standing at all if you've just woken up. You'll receive a missive once the squads are done with their current missions, so take the time to recover."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:06 pm
    User Image

Liori listened with bated breath, heart racing, as she watched the blonde rummage through her desk drawer. Nodding when the woman asked if she said Mundo before she searched through the list. The mouths on her palms began to writhe as they sensed their hosts anxiousness. Her relief was palpable when the blonde gave her the news that her brothers name was not on the list. Letting out a long happy sigh she sat back into her seat, running her fingers through her messy white hair as a large smile spread across her face. 'Oh praise Shin Mar. Thank you for guiding my brother through these trials.' She praised, clasping her hands close for a few seconds. Her main concern finally laid to waste she let her body relax, the fatigue of over exerting her weakened body finally setting in. "Ya know... I think I will. I feel worse than I look... And I know, I look like s**t today. I'm usually much better looking I promise you," She replied with a quiet snort, "But before I shuffle off out of your hair. I believe I made a proclamation when I arrived earlier." Her smile shifted into a mischievous smirk as she forced herself up out of the chair, rolling up the scroll and placing it back before leaning forward on the desk. "I, Liori Quin Mundo, profess my undying love for you ma'am! I shall forever onward answer your calls!" She announced before following with a flourished bow and exaggerated wink, amusement dancing all across her face, "Now if you don't mind I feel like collapsing and taking a long nap. So before that happens I should probably get going. But Uh... before I left the village repairs were still going on in the residential district. Did that get finished? I don't suppose your fancy desk could tell me if I have a new place to rest my face?" She adjusted the pelt around her shoulders slowly as her muscles started to ache. 'If I do have a new place that'd probably be the first place Gero would wait for my return at.' She thought to herself.

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Taorito

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:38 pm
    magcookie

[Sorry for posting so slow. Life is hectic right now.]

Smile still plastered to her face, the secretary shuffled through the things on her desk. After a moment she found the shinobi registry and scanned down it until she found Liori's name. "Yes, it looks like you'll be in apartment 212. No roommate for the moment, so you'll have the place to yourself. It features two bedrooms, one full bath, a full kitchenette, and a living room." Opening a different drawer this time, she pulled out a set of keys, sifting through them until she found the correct one. Sliding it over to Liori, she gestured to it. "Be careful not to lose it, as there is a fee to replace it. If you have any questions feel free to drop by."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:43 am
    User Image

Liori nodded along white the blonde informed her of her new living arrangement. "Room 212," She mumbled to herself as she committed the number to memory. Her head no longer abuzz with unfocusable pain, ears perking upwards one the blonde was finished. "Oh? Is that your way of askin' to see me again?" She teased with a soft smile, "I'll make sure to hold you to that then. Though if you happen to ever need me, instead, you know where I live. I can never turn down a damsel." She added a less teasing wink before adjusting the bear pelt around her shoulders more tightly. Picking up the key she slipped it into her pocket. She began nodding to her self as she went through a mental checklist of things she needed to do at the building, satisfied she hadn't forgotten anything she turned from the desk and made her way across the room. "See ya around!~ Don't be a stranger!" She yelled as she exited through the doors into the chilled air. Her amusement fading quickly as she walked down the large stair case towards the street. 'Hope my offers didn't come off as insincere, heh who am I kidding I wouldn't have taken me seriously.' She thought to herself as she rolled her stiff shoulders. The cold biting at her exposed legs she grimaced and began to pick up the pace. Stifling a yawn she shuffled her way down the street towards the residential district, hope budding inside her chest at the thought of seeing her brother after who knows how long.

[ooc: No worries Tao, I know how that can be.]
    [exit to Residential District]

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Taorito

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:33 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/565 ---/460

Entering the building, Hatsu would head for the mission board. Just as she had suspected, information on the other two missions was pinned to the board. Hatsu would then exit, the info in tow.

[Exit To]
    Residential District

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.
    Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games