Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai stared at the shinobi as he rambled. Her brother? Twenty years of seperation? Twin? Parents think she was dead every time they looked at him? Pretty hot as for a woman? Dai held up a hand to stop his rambling and felt something in the air. Something was wrong. Her eyes drifted off; several of the chakra signatures drifted off into the basins of the streets. Something was terriblly wrong. She looked at Daisuke and found his headband. "Um...we'll revisit this. You'll explain a lot clearer. AND guessing that I've never seen you before and that headband is a shinny. You must be a Genin." Dai motioned for him to move out. "I'm ranked Jounin Oinin. There is something happening and I am ordering you to get moving to check out what the hell is happening within our village with me." Dai twirled him without an issue. She was stronge for her body frame. She stared to push the 6'8" shinobi towards the door.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:35 pm

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke nodded with a smile. "Of course my dear sister, anything to help you so that we can talk sooner," he said with a smile as he stepped out of her pushing grip and ran off to help aid his new village.
[Exit]

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Genin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| Stamina Count: 155 / 155 |
| AC: 0 |

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:39 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai stumbled a little before catching herself as Daisuke dart off. "Geeze, what a nut case." She mummbled before taking off running after Daisuke and heading to the Edible Creations district.

[exit]

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 595 / 595 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
If it wasn't present before it was clearly present now; the time for training had never been more apparent. With the constant rate of destruction Kumogakure was going through, Apollo had no doubt more assistance would be needed. The rate of people getting hurt increased with each passing moment, but he didn't think about that. No, what he did think of was how he needed to help the population and, thus, his interest in medical jutsu had taken root, the first being the basics of Shindan, which was mastered in all but a moment.

Shindan [ Diagnosis ] ll 1 Post ll Learned.

Next up was cleanse, which wouldn't be too difficult to learn at all. Most ninja required experience in a hospital or the field in or to figure out how to effectively use their jutsu, but it was different for Apollo. He'd learn how to cope with not having the right subject to work on and even went so far as to practice certain jutsu on himself need be. Though, this technique wasn't so difficult and it was learned in the flash of a page read. His eyes continued to scan, moving on to the next thing on the list of jutsu.

Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ] ll 1 Post ll Learned.

to have a built up immunity to most toxins and things of that nature; it was what made a medical ninja special. Without the worry of being afflicted by whatever was harming himself, it was easy for Apollo to go about doing what he did without much of a care in the world. Hell, it'd make his own ideals and dreams easier to complete. While this was a basic technique, he'd indeed find use for it was time went on. Again, nothing more than a moment was needed to learn something of this stature.

Teikouryoku [Power of Resistance ] ll 1 Post ll Learned

A more advanced technique that he'd need to keep up his sleeve. The ability to remove poison from an individuals body. While Apollo himself had never felt the effects of such a thing, it was clear this would help him in the long run. Seemed simple enough. All that was done involved removing simple poisons from the body utilizing the knowledge one had, then moving it to another location. He had to remember though that this wouldn't stop the poison itself. It'd just get rid of a portion and stop instant death. Another technique under his belt.

Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ] ll 1 Post ll Learned

Now this was something that interested the blonde greatly. A technique that allows you to create all types of different medicine for their own use. Whether it be helpful was up to Apollo, though. His eyes scanned the various medical practices and the knowledge he'd need for the upcoming future. Different types of leaves, herbs, powders, plants, substances. It all came together in a perfect mesh of creation that he'd have to be sure to look further into when he had to the time. For now, though, the basics of it all ground deep within, a true medical ninja had been born.

Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ] ll 1 Post ll Learned

A little more complex than what he last read. It seemed like the information was starting to delve further into more science like stuff than medical practices. The base level of creating medicine was easily formulated, but now it seemed like he'd need more in order to further grasp things. Basic medical creation involved nothing major before, but this stuff could do things that he didn't think possible. Further and further he went in his search for information. The urge for knowledge had become uncanny, despite his usual.

There were so many different effects to the different jutsu's that it threw even Apollo for a loop. If he mixed the wrong ingredients together. things could become disastrous not only for himself, but the entirety of Kumogakure. An explosion here, an implosion there. Bad things would happen it he were the one not in control of the things he crafted, but luckily he was and this allowed for him to keep the reign over most of his creations. Now that it was done he could move on.

Ninja Kigusuri Souzou [ Ninja Medicine Creation ] ll 2 Posts ll Learned

Yes, with this all the needed things were down packed, but there was more for him to learn and like a sponge he would soak up all information.

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:54 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
Yuugao wasn't sure of how much time she'd spent in these walls but it was beginning to get a little stifling. Yuu knew they needed a overseer, a squad captain to lead their budding team. Yet Yuu wasn't sure exactly on the whom she should pick.Daitomi was her first choice, but ten again there weren't too many names she'd been so familiar with. Despite her time in this village there were still things around every corner to learn. Yet in hindsight, this being a shinobi village made this facet of the village all the more natural. Yuugao's skills were still fresh and new, but she'd still yet to grasp the full lengths of her physical prowess. As a genjutsu user her focus on the body was lacking compared to others, but her tamer skills and attributed likeness to her beasts balanced her. Yuugao wasn't sure of how far she'd take this path, but her hopes were set on a high standard.

((OOC: ))

Chakra||305/305 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Quote:
Motion Blur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Tamer

Chakra Pool: 470 ~ Stamina Pool: 305 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

With nothing to do and having missed the meeitng, both Suzume and her german shepherd companion Cloud came to the dojo. There was still training to do but the red head was really not feeling it at the moment. Despite not being far along in the pregnancy, this was already affecting her. It wasn't just the slight queasy feeling but it was also how people were treating her. Sure, she didn't want to put the baby in danger but she did not like being handled with kid gloves.

Sighing softly, Suzume took a seat on a bench against a wall and Cloud joined her at her feet. For now she was watching other shinobi train in the dojo, waiting to feel the want to train as well.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:44 pm
Yuu was prepared to begin again, but this time she felt that it might of been a better idea to better acquaint herself with others with in the dojo. The appearance of a red headed woman whom was fairly older than yuu herself, seemed like as good a place to start as any other. The woman had a dog companion, and for some reason didn't seem like she was very interested in training. Still it didn't seem to much of a bother to ask ones elders for assistance. Walking over to the woman with her own partner hoping behind her close by Yuugao would approach Suzume with a polite bow. “Excuse me, but may I request your assistance. I'm a genin and I was aiming to practice my skills in taijutsu and bukijutsu.I've only roughly begun to grasps these skills and I was wondering if you'd supervise.” Clearing her throat lightly since she felt her throat close up n what she could only assume was her own awkwardness towards social interaction stirring. Yuu would work at banishing the thoughts in her head that screamed about her irregular behavior and would press on. Assistance from an elder shinobi would only benefit her and her loner persona had to be changed to fit into the village. She had to start fitting in and becoming a more useful part of the village, and that meant making friends. Knowing your allies, respecting your senseis and teachers.

User Image

Quote:
Classs::Genjutsu/ Tamer.

Motion Blur

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:49 pm
Arriving at the dojo just a little bit after Yuu, he would casually make his way towards her. She was asking what appeared to be an older shinobi for help, stating she needed assistance in learning some different jutsus. Coming closer he would hear that she was looking for help in taijutsu and bukijutsu. Those were things that had sounded rather interesting to Haihachi. "Hey there Yuu, I made it. Couldn't help over hear ya, do you mind if I join in on those same things? It doesn't hurt to be well rounded, so I figure I might do that. I mean it can't be that hard can it? " He didn't want to come across cocky, but he was confident in his ability to learn at times. After all it was just martial arts basically, and learning to use a sword. Something he already knew, but could use some help in refining. "So what do you say to me joining in? "

Reaper Elyse

anime saves

Nerd

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
Lelouch Vi Senju

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
" "

Senju | Genin | Kumogakure | Earth/ Water | Ninjutsu/Samurai | Mokuton
Chakra Lvl :: 355/355
Jutsu's Used ::

“Nindo? How can I have one if I can't even follow my own path? That is why I will tear my self free from her shadow and walk in the light! Only then can I discover my own ninja way.”
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

“I'll catch up with you later,” Lelouch said to his sister walking away. It was time to start learning how a real shinobi used a bow in combat, and Lelouch knew the perfect place to train. Adjusting his bow and arrows he headed for the exit giving a slight wave good bye to his sister as he left.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

About ready to attempt training and learning at least one new bukijutsu technique, a voice reached her ears. Her gaze fell upon a shinobi she had never seen before, most likely someone who had just graduated from the academy. Supervising another's training... that was something she could do, at least for the time being until the urge to train hit her.

Before she could respond though, another shinobi who she had not recognized and would assume was a new shinobi as well. "Alright, I could help the both of you in training." agreed Suzume, not moving from her seat just yet. "Both of you could practice with each other and I could watch, that way I can better watch the both of you and help you."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:58 am
Yuugao wasn't sure when Hachi would be arriving to train with her, but when he showed up in the middle of her formal request from the red headed senpai. Yuu would give a brief welcoming smile towards Haihachi, which she'd made up her mind to shorten down to hachi for the convenience of saving herself a syllable. You would listen to the red heads reply and would give a slight bow in respect towards her response. “Thank you senpai, and I think me and Hachi can manage that much. From what you just heard we were planing to do so ourselves, but I figured that with supervision it would be a lot faster to learn than just the trail and error or beating on each other, hehe.” frowning awkwardly at he thought Yuu would step back behind Hachi and would tap at his shoulder as she'd raise a finger to ask for a moment from the crimson haired sempai. “Hachi, I know you're not picky about teachers, but if this go's well it might be a good idea to have her as our squad leader. Anyway lets just start practicing. Just a light spar to shake out the limbs then some solo work on more complex stuff, kay?Letting go of Hachi's shoulder and stepping away from him Yuugao would draw a kunai into her hand. “Lets start with buki jutsu. Show me what you got Hachi.” Looking towards Asagao Yuu would speak to him withher eye contact , and the large creature would thump along towards Suzume's side. curling up to watch the show.

User Image

Quote:

Motion Blur

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 pm
He would just give her a curt nod when she let him know it was time to begin, taking a few steps back from her. This was now the time to try and apply all that he had studied from the scrolls, in his attempt to begin the long task of mastering a Bukijutsu style. Taking up his stance, he placed a hand to the handle of his blade. In the blink of an eye he was moving towards Yuu, sidestepping from her vision to leave behind an afterimage of himself. It was not solid, but merely just a transparent copy of him. It was not as perfect as he would like, but for his first time using it he felt like it passed, especially given the situation. Leaving behind the image, Haihachi would close the distance between him and Yuu. With his hand still on the sword, he would draw its from its sheath. He would unleash two slashes with the blade, lashing out towards Yuu. They were more relaxed given the style he was trying to learn, but they would serve their purpose in delivering something worthy for Yuu to deal with. All he was really trying to do was get comfortable with the style, so that it would come second nature to him. Allowing him to call upon it when he needed, and to broaden his horizons as a shinobi.

Shikyuu Koushin [ Pressing Lips ]: Learned
Side Image: Learned

Reaper Elyse

anime saves

Nerd

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:21 am
WIP.
((OOC:Just give me a quick second on this reply I need to clear somethings up onmy given stamina mount since I'm going to be using it here. ))

User Image

Quote:

Motion Blur

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 am
User Image

So far the process was going well, the opening attack was interesting and recognized by Suzume. She knew the style and found he did the technique well. Now how would Yuugao respond?

OOC:
Reaper Elyse

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Bukijutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00008500 ¥ Chakra :335 ¥
¥ Stamina :320 ¥

Myurai walked through the door into the dojo with a slight smile upon his face. Even though he was incredibly tired he still didn't mind the idea of training. After all that Kumogakure had been through lately he HAD to get stronger, had to train. He quickly scanned the room and his smile brightened a bit once he saw Suzume. He quickly headed over to her with a bow and said," Miss suzume, a pleasure to see you again. I was wondering if you could oversee my training again. I want to work on my sword technique. I would make a pretty poor swordsman without any kind of real training." He reached up and tapped the long white and blue sheathed odachi strapped to his back with a smile.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games