Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 pm
Ergo War
Golems, eh? Well, think 'em over and send them my way whenever you get the chance. Right now I'm reading a summer reading book for freshman English, so I'm just taking it easy for a few days. AandOE had to work later shifts this weekend, so I haven't seen him since Friday.
well that blows on multiple levels :/ I had to work...preety much every day. I trying to get working out and training again, but life been rough with this job. but made good money  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Yeah, I heard about your long days. Have they gotten any better? At least you're making money!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm
Ergo War
Yeah, I heard about your long days. Have they gotten any better? At least you're making money!
yeah i know right! XD but yeah, very very long days. But i at least get suna to talk to if/when i am off. I am looking orward to each little mini arc. i dont know what i am going to do for Sans....like not even the smallest little idea...:/ even though ive got a whole huge planned for the mini arc ofter this one XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:18 pm
Glad we could be here! ^-^ Well, for San's, you could collaborate with your fellow Satetsu and do a family thing like we're doing for the Miyamoto family. You could use Jofuku, or you could have your mini-arc take place during the reconstruction of the Sand (which is likely to be flooded and at least partially destroyed by the oncoming tsunami). You could tie it in with VOID somehow, or do all of the above!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:23 pm
now there are some ideas.....XD but Sarus showed up and didnt post for a while again :/ so i doubt my family thing. VOID sounds kinda fun....but i dont know how i will play with it. like i put so much into the other mini arc that i kinda lost for ideas on the one coming up XD I could bring back the Black Dragon syndicate XD but i think i have killed that XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:36 pm
Hm... you could work with Qastor on one for both San and Howaido, since they often work together! =o You could start up with something that isn't necessarily related to being a Shinobi--maybe start up a farm or something--and help bring Suna toward being a completely independent Village. You could probably do that after the clean-up is done, maybe even during depending on what you decide on.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 pm
Hmm...thats a good idea. Maybe...make an addition to the village? Like a training ground or testing ground for collaboration? Games? Little things for students? Maybe giving them a tactics course or collab reduction bonus?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm
You could do that! We don't have many generic places like parks or sports centers, both of which could be used for training and games. A tactics course would be neat, and you could get really creative with that; if you go that route, the mini-arc could revolve around San and Howaido teaching people tactics and whatnot, with some sort of goal, like capturing a fortress, held by one of the senior Shinobi. You could even include stories from your lives to explain principles, which throws story in there as well!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 pm
I kinda like that! Background story is a technique i use very well, and i think adding in Raizens "quotes" makes a perfect explanation for everything. I kinda like that idea! thanks ergo! i think a tactics course it will be  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 pm
No problem! ^-^ Be sure to ask Qastor if he wants Howaido to be a part of the mini-arc, and just ask if you need any more help. Heck, Bast might pitch in if you asked her. You could even expand the storyline a bit to give out rewards for people who do certain things rather than others. Of course, you have to think that out after coming up with the plot-line.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am
Ergo War
No problem! ^-^ Be sure to ask Qastor if he wants Howaido to be a part of the mini-arc, and just ask if you need any more help. Heck, Bast might pitch in if you asked her. You could even expand the storyline a bit to give out rewards for people who do certain things rather than others. Of course, you have to think that out after coming up with the plot-line.
Thats actually very helpful! Thanks so much. I can even tie it in with the whole 'this is not a drill' semi storyline and play around and off of that. im also hearing a small bit of detective work, puzzles, and over all fun storyline techniques besides combat. let them practice working as a solid unit, maybe get some people well organized for VOID smile thank you ergo your the ebst  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am
I'm right? score one for me, zero for evil ugly fish people. rofl

@ chez> I only have 5 techniques not including the basics. And I can't use two of them because I had to leave my big sword at home.... Although maybe I can get James to make me a temp. out of ice.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:12 am
Well since I just watched the finale of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I really want to have my character either follow Alphonse or Edward Elric. I am pretty sure I am going to go Puppet user with the human Alphonse controlling the armor Alphonse... pretty snazzy eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 am
Synister Bombardment
Well since I just watched the finale of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I really want to have my character either follow Alphonse or Edward Elric. I am pretty sure I am going to go Puppet user with the human Alphonse controlling the armor Alphonse... pretty snazzy eh?
I have always had a soft spot for puppetry XD they so cool XD but go with whatever you feel  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm
BarronVonManfreadGreed
I'm right? score one for me, zero for evil ugly fish people. rofl

@ chez> I only have 5 techniques not including the basics. And I can't use two of them because I had to leave my big sword at home.... Although maybe I can get James to make me a temp. out of ice.

Easy s**t my friend. Easy s**t.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games