Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus got off the train. He sighed a bit another year has come and he felt a bit bad for dropping a few classes this year but after his O.W.L's he was sure that he was not cut out for a career in healing or transfiguration and he wanted to get out of potions since his first year. He did not hate the class but he never had a flare for it. He smelled the air and wondered how many new students there would be this year and who would join the quidditch team.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:41 pm
User Image

As soon as Amanda spotted Eretria, the blonde began making her way towards the carriages. "Let's get one while we still can," she said, leading the way towards the thestral pulled carts. Not the first time I see these, she thought, staring at the horse-like creatures. Even though she saw them last year, it was still so strange. The image of having nothing pulling the carriages was gone forever. It was only a memory now.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

Unsorted, First year, Muggleborn

David got off the train and looked around. He felt stupid in these robes. "This has got to be a joke"
He muttered to himself as he saw students his own age and older. There was no way he was like these people. He was could not do magic he did not even believe in it. He was not like these weirdos.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

User Image

Miles hadn't sat down for very long before he was joined by a blonde haired girl who quickly sat down across from him. He set his violin case down beside him, careful not to let it get crushed up against the carriage as he gave the other girl a smile and a nod. "Aye, I'm an upperclassmen. Miles McLellan, Hufflepuff, at your service lass. I'm in me third year. Yeah, we take the carriages up to the castle. Don't need to take the boats since we're no longer first years. Liking the school so far?" The Irish-born wizard was kind of surprised that Claire hadn't joined him for the ride this year, but then again, he thought he saw her with her older sister and another girl before he got in. He leaned up against the rear of the carriage, thinking. "So, d'ya like music, Ronna? I mean, well, I figured maybe we could find something to talk about while we wait for the carriages to get underway at least."

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Man, school again...
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

mc2

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:04 am
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

User Image

Ariana waved to Victor when he waved to her. "We're supposed to head towards the carriages," she said, gesturing towards the carts that seemed to move by some invisible force. At least, that's how it looked to her. Little did she know that thestrals pulled those carriages; however, she couldn't see them since she had never seen death. "I'm only waiting for you, Chloe, and Raph," she admitted with a small giggle. Boy, was she glad to be going back to Hogwarts even if it was her last year. At that moment, the caretaker announced that it was time for the older students to head towards the carriages while the first years headed towards the lake. Where are the others? Ariana wondered, keeping her eyes peeled for her other two compartment mates. That was when Chloe appeared. "Yeah, we should go," she agreed. "We wouldn't want to be late for the sorting." With that, the redhead led the other two Hufflepuff students towards the carriages.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria nodded toward Amanda, knowing that the other girl was right. So far, no one was being an idiot that she could see, and it was actually a relief. However, she couldn't help but note the creatures that now pulled the carriages. They were there last year, and the prefect couldn't help but think about the event that made them visible to both herself and Amanda, and whoever else had gained that bit of sight last year. Circus of Death, that's what she had heard it called, but honestly, it was yet more of a mess than anything. Shoving the memories away, she followed her friend over to the carriages.

At least one thing she was going to miss was the fact that she wasn't going to be riding in the carriages anymore. Even with all of the bumps and such of the road, they were surprisingly comfortable, and it made the blonde reminiscent for a bit before she climbed into an empty one. She then locked gazes with Amanda, knowing that she might be thinking the same thing.
"Going to miss the ride up to the castle after this year?"

----------------------------------
State: Contemplative
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

"Gah!" Cameron shouted as somebody jumped on his back and covered his eyes. The boy's arms flew to the girl's thighs to hold her up properly. Obviously, it had been Elli who did that. She was the only one who ever jumped on his back. Plus, he recognized her voice which sang into his ear until she kissed his neck. "Jeez, I wonder who that could be," he said before letting his girlfriend off his back. Cameron expected to see the familiar redhead when he turned around; however, what he saw was much different. "Wha- Elli. Your hair!" was all he managed to say. No wonder I couldn't find you, he thought, scanning the brown strands that surrounded her face, deciding if he liked it or not. After a moment of silence, the sixth year finally said, "You look great. But, uh, when did you do that?" The couple saw each other just last week, and Elli still had her regular, bright orange hair. When the caretaker announced for everyone to head where they needed to, Cameron cleared his throat and slipped his hand into his girlfriend's. "Let's get a carriage."

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 am
User Image
User Image

Alexandria looked up when she heard her name being called. It was obviously Veronica, for nobody else knew the first year's name. She snickered when the blonde commented about her height. "I would if I could," she told the Gryffindor. Oh well, she was only eleven years old. Maybe I'll hit a growth spurt soon? she thought, staring up at Veronica. It was really starting to irritate her neck, having to look up at the girl constantly. When Veronica explained how the trip to Hogwarts worked, Alexandria nodded her head. After the first years were called to follow the caretaker, the eleven year old looked to her, then looked back at Ronna. "I guess I'll see you at school?" she asked before turning and walking off towards the lake.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| Second year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa got off the train. "My second year!" she was so exited. The summer had gone past so quickly, but she was happy to be back. She was relived she didn't have to take the trip over the lake this year, though the carriages without any horses didn't look all that welcoming either. She looked around hoping to spot any of her fellow classmates.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Miles McLellan

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh, he's musically inclined.

➳ ➳ ➳

"I'm loving school so far," Ronna said with a smile. When asked about music she held her smile and laughed a bit, "It's hard to find someone who doesn't like music, though I can't say it is one of my passions. I had too many other interests to pursue learning an instrument, though, I always kind of admired those who could."

She looked over to the violin case he had set down beside him, "Violin or Viola?"

User Image

{ }
Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:25 am
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: welp, now she probably thinks I'm a creep] [with: Claire] [at:]

Uriel felt very much like this was only his second year at Hogwarts, not his first. And in a way, it was. He'd been in a coma for most of the previous year, and he'd missed out on so much... This year he was determined to not waste. He looked around for a familiar face, and spotted a blonde girl he recognized from the previous year climbing into a carriage. In an instant he was climbing into the same carriage, because he was not riding alone up to the castle, thank you very much. "Uh, hi, Claire," he said, sitting down. "I don't know if you remember me from last year... I was in the Hospital Wing most of the year... I'm Uriel Scott. I don't want to ride alone, so I thought I'd ride with you. If that's okay." he muttered. Well, you already climbed into the carriage with her, so it's not like she has a choice, idiot. he chided himself. Ugh. He probably came off a creep.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

Forks Anonymous

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 am
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Friendly
xxxxocation: Hogsmeade Station
xxxxxxompanions: Uriel

"Of course~! It would be nice to have some company." Claire said to the boy with a smile as she closed her book. She didn't even get past the first page, but reading it was already making her drowsy enough, and Claire really didn't want to fall asleep in the middle of the feast. Shifting her bag to the side as she stuffed the book back into the bag, Claire cleared some space for Uriel. "It must have been scary, all that happened last year. I'm glad to see you're awake now though, the nurses at our school are really good." She said to him cheerfully. The two hadn't really spoken that much in the past, though she knew who Uriel was based on the fact that he was a Hufflepuff as well. "How was your summer? I didn't really do much, I stayed at home for most of it, though I did take my little sister to Diagon Alley to get her school supplies."

The Forgotten Weasley

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

Delete-Now-I-Quit

Tipsy Autobiographer

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:49 am
╔══════════════╗
◀◁Ӎαχɨлϵ Ңɑɖʅϵɣ ϢɑʅҜϵɾ▶▷
╚══════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I Hit the Ground Running
◆Didn't Make Sense
Not to Live for Fun
▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿
Nervousness and excitement shot through Maxine's veins as she boarded off the train, stepping onto another platform. It was still a shock to her that magic, magic, actually existed and that she was really a witch. Shocking, but amazing none the less. Her hands clutched the uniform she had put on as her gaze traveled around the area, awe and admiration stuck on her face. It wasn't until a commanding, yet kind, voice drew her attention back forward, something that was a bit of a strain considering her eyes seemed determined to wander. Maybe they have a mind of their own, she thought, rolling them. She waved away her silly thoughts and followed the blonde lady away from the crowd towards....well, wherever it was that they were going. (Exit)
▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵ ▴ ▵
And All that Glitters is Gold
Only Shooting Stars ◆
Break the Mold

House: Unsorted Year: 1st Blood Status:Muggle Born

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image

Amanda climbed into the carriage after Eretria. She sat down, facing the thestral which began to pull the cart towards Hogwarts. It was still such a weird sight. The blonde used to stare ahead and watch the environment she passed by. Now, the horse-like creature blocked her view. Amanda turned her head away from the thestral and locked eyes with her mate, who had been sitting next to her. "I suppose," she answered with a nod of her head. Of course she was going to miss the ride up to Hogwarts. After seven consecutive years of doing this on September first, it became sort of like a tradition. Traditions weren't easy to let go of, but the seventh year knew bigger and better things were going to come from adulthood. "We might as well make the most of this trip," she commented, her eyes trailing over the outdoors. However, they fell back on the thestral. For all she knew, this was the last time she would ever see one of these magnificently beautiful horses. You're really quite a tragic creature, aren't you? she thought. After all, they were only visible to those who have seen death.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin hopped off the train quickly, she and Darren both had fallen asleep on the ride to Hogwarts and had to change still. She scanned the crowd that was only upperclassmen. Her blue eyes widened when she saw one of her friends from her first year. She felt a pang of guilt for not really hanging out with them anymore. Cait shook her head and ran toward Nell, launching herself into a hug. "Nell!" She exclaimed happily.

User Image  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games