Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Gabby was prepared to crush her competition. Slytherin was one of the biggest competitors of the season. Even more so then most given that they were always bent on beating them. The house rivalry was pretty brutal if you asked her. Though she wasn’t going to let Callista and her team of snakes beat her team of the lions anytime soon. Stretching Gabby was ready to eat some snakes for breakfast. "Let's do this."

User Image Status: Totally ready to crush it.
                                                  Company: Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Caleb was as focused as one could be when it came to the first game of Quidditch. They were going up against Gryffindor and he was more then ready to take out the competition. They didn’t need a win this year but Slytherin could definitely use the early win in the season. He was more then ready to aim bludgers at the Gryffindor captain much like he knew she was ready to send them at him. He only hoped that he’d strike first.

Company : Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:14 pm
User Image
                                                  And every morning when I wake up
                                                  I wanna be who I couldn't say I'd ever been
                                                  But it's so much more than I ever was
                                                  If every night I go to sleep knowing
                                                  That I gave everything that I, I had to give
                                                  Then it's all I could have asked for
                                                  I've been standing up beside everything I've ever said but
                                                  Oh, it's Saturday night, yeah

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach got to the pitch and looked around, glad that so far, he seemed to be on time for once. He gave his teammates a grin and stretched a bit, waiting for the game to start. It was really weird to be looking at the Slytherin team and not seeing Byuch playing, but then again, it was one of those moments when he realized that after next year, he'd be gone too. The feeling was an odd one, and Zach just waited for the game to start, hoping that he could play his best.

Modifiers: +8 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, next year I'm going to be captain and a seventh year. That's a really weird feeling...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I pray for the wicked on the weekend
                                                  Mama, can I get another amen?
                                                  Oh oh, it's Saturday night, yeah
                                                  Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:16 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen was glad to see the start of a new season of quidditch, and her steps were light as she looked over the teams. Obviously she was rooting for Gryffindor, and she hoped they pulled off another win like last season. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Lions versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 2, 8, 3, 2, 3, 3, 1, 6, 7 Total: 39 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zach shot up into the air at the start of the game, intent on getting to the quaffle. If he did that, then Gryffindor started on a good foot.

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, next year I'm going to be captain and a seventh year. That's a really weird feeling...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:40 pm
User Image
Griffin Bran Fearon
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Half Blood Comic Collector Keeper

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Griffin was late very late… Today was the Quidditch match against Slytherin and it was his first match on the starting line. He was nerves very nervous. What if he didn’t stop a single shot? It worried him. He’d spent a few in the lavatory wishing he was dead. Thankfully he hadn’t had too much in the way of breakfast due to his butterflies getting the better of him. With the game starting Griffin got into position and waited for the first shot at the Gryffindor goal to come his way. Boy did he ever feel queasy.

Company : Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +6 AC, +8 Blocking, +6 Catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Great Catch
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Don't want to be like your father, eh?
                                                  Sharing a house will hardly be the final nail in the coffin, my boy
                                                  But, if you're quite certain, you'll do well enough in
                                                  Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 1, 8, 10, 3, 6, 3, 6, 8 Total: 56 (10-100)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 am
User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina may be late, but she definitely wasn't when she went ahead for the toss-up as quick as possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 22 Caught

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:15 am
User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina made a smug (and possibly condescending) smirk at the chaser she contested against. Now logically speaking, she felt that they would be fast enough to steal it back, so she handed it over to Callista since she was better at dodging.

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Final Roll : 22 Caught

To Goals : 1/3

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:17 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSeventh Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

Drew flew up to begin her search, she has to make the most out of it.

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Final Roll : 10 NOT spotted

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:42 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zach groaned as he missed the quaffle and looked around. Spotting Mina passing it to Callista, Zach swerved, hoping to intercept.

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 19 (Miss!)
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:09 am
If I burn, you will see
The fire in your mind when you sleep
And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
You'll know it's me

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Callista caught the pass from Mina with a smirk and continued on towards the Gryffindor goals, determined to score the first goal of the game.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: 2/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

And the rain won't wash away
The ashes underneath your nails today
Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
'Cause if I burn, so will you

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zach missed the steal attempt, but he was determined to try again, his eyes narrowed as he reached out.

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Zach grinned as his arm wrapped around the quaffle. Tucking it close to his body, he started back down the pitch, hoping to get it to the Slytherin goals.

{Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 20
                                                  1/3

════════════════════════

OOC:

-◎-

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:13 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian was looking for a good shot when they were intercepted Cian sent the bludger at Zach.

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 22 hit unless blocked

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Diamond Wales

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceNot for the first time, Whit wondered what exactly was being said on the pitch. But, it didn't really matter, as long as Callista didn't have any specific orders for him. Which, if she did, they were probably 'don't lose' or something to that effect, and she could've told him before now. He could tell when to mount his broom and take off just fine, and did just that. As soon as he was in the air, he had his eyes peeled for the snitch.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Action
                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games