Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 pm
((Hi iggies! Didn't mean to ignore you, I didn't see your post up there. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:26 pm

((LOL Karrie, its ok, I'm in spirit form so I'm easily missed rofl [edited to fix the L to the K and glares at those 2 letters hard for moving on me]))

iggies

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm
-pours a cup-

...Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:30 pm
Why are people always telling me that?.. But, but, but I can't just use any random pecil I find. I've been through a lot with that pencil... and it's special. It is from Germany! Hey. The ninjas are out there. They can't defeat me in combat so they use these evil methods to weaken my spirit before they come in for the kill. *sighs and shakes his head* It's just a sign of these dark times.

But I digress. The point I was trying to make was... wait... hold that thought. I think I could use some cake. *wanders off aimlessly*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm
*entering the bar from the office, she sees a few people in the bar. Heading over, she grabs a beer and takes a seat at the bar.* Hey Icy....How's the security planning going on? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 pm
*just looks at Kai and starts laughing, knowing his train of thought is nowhere to be found. She turns back to Alice and looks at the time*Ah, I'm sorry to have to leave you but I must get going. I have to get up early tomorrow. Hopefully the owner or her second will be in and answer any questions you might have. I hope you enjoy your visit and come back to us soon Alice. Nice meeting you and you have a great night. Karrie, try not to worry too much hon. I know telling you not to is futile. Keep a positive mind about this. wink Kai, just be safe, okay? stressed

*smiling her goodbye, she picks up her bottles she'd taken down earlier and heads into the office, through the passageway and downstairs to her place, unlocking her door and going inside, locking up behind her. Hearing the music, she sees Flame sitting on the couch, enjoying a drink and humming along. Smiling, she shakes her head and goes into the kitchen, putting the bottles away and pouring herself another glass of Hennessey, joining him in the living room. Just as she sits down and prepares to enjoy the music and relax with him, he turns it off and sits up, looking her in the eye.We need to talk.*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm
katana68
*entering the bar from the office, she sees a few people in the bar. Heading over, she grabs a beer and takes a seat at the bar.* Hey Icy....How's the security planning going on? biggrin

{{Dammit! I know I hit preview before I submitted! stressed Sorry Katana. Hope we can catch each other tomorrow.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm
-saunters into the bar- Hello guys! -is cheery, but slight circles are under her eyes-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm
*doesn't notice Icy leave or Katana come in, but looks up when he hears Dame's voice* Hi Dame. *picks his glass up and drinks half of it at once*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm
((train of thought... derailed lol))

Heyo damey *he says and waves* ( ̄ω ̄)ノ  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm
((LOL, it's ok Icy! ))

*sips her beer as dame comes in* Hey damey....what's up? Oh, Karrie...did you get your list of people to Icy to run background checks on?

((Kai!!! crying You didn't tell me hi....... sad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 pm
*looks startled when he hears Katana's voice and turns around to look at her* Hi Katana... Yeah, I gave Icy the list tonight. *finishes his drink and gets up to make another*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 pm
*turns around and notices Katana came into the bar*

Hello my mistress... ∑(OДO;) Aha! You must be one of those ninjas just appearing like that! How are you today? (´・ω・`)

((sorry katana. (>ω<;;)))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:57 pm
((LOL, you know I heart you, Kai! xd ))

I'm doing fine, Kai....although I've haven't been referred to as a ninja in a long time. wink How's my favorite artist doing tonight?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 pm
*takes his rum and coke to a barstool, sitting where he can easily get up to make another*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games