Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm
Hey ya'll, what's up? -concerned, she walks over to Karrie- Honey...what's wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 pm
I'm doing good. When I'm coloring I tend to get all hyper and mental lulz. Apparently I switch off the logic and reasoning side of my brain witch is always fun d(・ω<)~☆

But anyway *rummages through his bag and pulls out his sketchpad* this is what I have so far. Not really enough for an update in my thread. I'm trying out some different techniques with the hair and I'm loving how it's turning out which will be better for all the girls as I go along.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/kai_lucas/IMG_0002color2.jpg  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:15 pm
*takes the sketchpad and looks at Kai's work* It's coming along beautifully, Kai! I only wish I had a tenth of your talent...*she hands him the sketchpad back* I can't wait to see the finished product! But, you know....I really can't wait until you can get started on my commission. I'm really curious as to how the finished product will look. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:17 pm
Velcore hasn't come back yet. *takes a big drink* I don't know where he is.

((picture may not be Tes-safe. lol))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm

((Kai, nice! I really need to get back into sketching, I haven't in a while.... Oh a random moment, Kai is my kitty's nick name))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:21 pm
Aww, honey. -gets up on a bar stool- I'm sure he'll be back soon. He's fine, I'm sure. Didn't you say he was gone all Saturday by himself? I mean...he's not a baby dragon...he's big enough to be okay if left by himself...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm
I'm just worried... He hasn't been feeling well... *takes another drink*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm
Well...hopefully we took care of that the other night. sweatdrop -eyes his drink- Honey...how many of those have you had?...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm
I hope so. *finishes his drink* Just two... *stares at his glass, trying to decide if he wants another or not*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 pm

((IF Velcore and the others are hunting Iggies, just let me know where I land. My critters can hone in on those they trust and me. If not, I'll prob wake soonish and wander somewhere blaugh ))

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 pm
neutral -not really knowing how high his tolerance for alcohol is, she eyes it again- What are you drinking? -picks up his empty glass and sniffs it- Rum and coke? -puts it back down on the counter and then hops down from the stool, going behind the bar- Do you want anything while I'm back here? -starts making herself a cherry coke, stops and leans on her elbows in front of him, scrunching her shoulders together slightly- I had a good time last night, Karrie. wink -tries to take his mind off Velcore-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 pm
*nods* I'll take another rum and coke. *notices the view that Dame is giving him and smiles slightly* I had a good time too...

((Ok. They'll probably bring you back to Dame's. Or the bar if we're still here.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 pm
*gets up and tosses her empty bottle* Well, dame...I think I shall leave the bar to you tonight.....don't stay up too late now. wink Goodnight ya'll....se ya tomorrow. *she leaves the bar and heads down to her quarters.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:52 pm

((LOL I guess we'lll see. I have to crash for the night, but finally got her cave screen done!))

iggies

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 pm
Goodnight Katana. Sweet dreams my mistress.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games