Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm
Night Katana. -smiles at Karrie and then finishes her drink and makes his, sliding it across the counter to him, takes a sip from her straw and resumes her position-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 pm
*looks up and halfheartedly waves as Katana leaves, then picks up his glass and takes a drink, eyes drifting back to Dame's chest*

((Edited. We posted at the same time.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm
*gets bored and spins around in his seat* ━━(`・ω・´)━( `・ω)━(  `・)━(    )━(・`  )━(ω・` )━(´・ω・`)━━  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm
-giggles at Karrie and stage whispers- It's nothin' you haven't seen before, honey. wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:27 pm
That doesn't mean I don't like seeing it. biggrin

*flies in with iggies on his back, still unconscious. Lands a little too quickly and skids into a chair, knocking it over

*turns around and sees Velcore* surprised Velcore! eek Iggies! What happened? *rushes over to them*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 pm
It was late, but Amy decided that she should make an appearance at the bar, anyway. She still wanted to be a part of the 'family' there, so she should show her face even though she felt terrible.

She was not dressed up in any sense of the term. In fact, if anything, she was dressed down. But she just did not have the energy to dress up that night, especially since she wasn't even sure she was going to come to the bar until half an hour earlier.

Stepping into the bar, she sighed and slumped over to the counter. She got a beer and opened it on the counter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 pm
-sees iggies come in on Velcore, looking very very worse for wear. Throws her hands up and exclaims- Can this day get any worse?!?! scream evil stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm
*quickly looks iggies over* Dame, I think we should get iggies home and get her cleaned up. She's a lot worse than she was last night. *looks up at Dame* I'd say we should take her to the clinic, but I know she hates it there.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 14 Total: 21 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm
Kairanha
*gets bored and spins around in his seat* ━━(`・ω・´)━( `・ω)━(  `・)━(    )━(・`  )━(ω・` )━(´・ω・`)━━

(( Hi everyone! I'm just lurking around here tonight, but couldn't help but laugh at your cute little emo there, Kai! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm
-starts to get snappy- I realise that Karrie! stressed scream -sighs and takes a deep breath- sweatdrop Sorry. I'm a little stressed out. I shouldn't take it out on you. -walks over and picks up iggies, cradling her in her arms like its nothing, being stronger than she looks- Come on, let's get her home. rolleyes -sighs and waits for Karrie to open the door-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 pm
I could carry her... *realizes that Dame's not having any trouble holding iggies and goes to open the door for her*

*looks relieved when Dame takes iggies off his back and nuzzles her, then flies outside to join iggies's dragons and grunny*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:20 pm
-looks confused confused down at iggies and back up- Oh...er... sweatdrop Sorry. I'm just so used to it...and she's light... -walks out the door and over to her apartment-

((And I'm gonna have to call it a night. Feel free to get us to my apartment and bandage her or something.)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 pm
((All right. Good night.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 pm
{{Does the bar have a recycling bin for the beer bottles?}}

Amy sighed as she set down her now-empty beer bottle. It had taken her over an hour to finish it, and she definitely was not in the mood for another.

She also wasn't feeling very sociable. However, when she lifted her head and looked around, she realized that she was the only one left in the bar. So even if she had been feeling sociable, no one was around to be sociable with.

So, she went over to the sink, rinsed out her beer bottle, and walked out of the bar. She would take it home to recycle.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 am
{{I think people typically just throw the empty bottles away.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games