Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:03 pm
((105 pages, yay me!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:04 pm
"Yeah... she would probably get worried if we didnt tell her... though from what I heard, Im not sure if telling her that she's at Jorja's specifically is a good idea." Nerdio said.

(cool)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:14 pm
Ken nodded. "It's not that she doesn't like Jorja I uess, Because she does. I'm not sure were all the anger towards her came from all the sudden." he said going up to the door. "Jorja's a complicated person from what I hear, not that I've heard much." he knocked on the door.
Diana got up putting the picture down and rubbing tears from her eyes. She opened the door. "What are you doing here?" she asked Ken
"So what got you all pissed off?" Jorja asked Ringo as she changed into her pajammas. "oh andhelp youself to somthing to sleep in, since we are the same size." Jorja said.
"Well she came home and saw Ken and me in my room, and she totally flew off the handle, we didn't do anything, and she didn't listen to me." Ringo said gong to Jorja's dresser and looking for somthing to wear.
"Serious? My mom used to let me and Zee come up here all the time, then again I never actually told her we were dating...but it was also pretty obvious." Jorja said sitting on her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Nerdio walked up next to Ken.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:34 pm
((yes i finished coloring the house!!!!! now on to the rest...:faints: too much work! crying ))
"Nerdio, hi." Diana said turning her attention away from Ken for only a second."Again, what are doing here?" she asked strenly.
Ken sighed. "I wanted to tell you that Ringo kinda left," he said pointing down the street, "she's probably long gone now. She ran off pretty fast."
Diana's face fell, "What you mean you saw her leave?" she looked at nerdio,"Didn't you try to stop her?" she asked.
Ringo and Jorja were jumping on her bed singing with the radio.
I'm fly
The original
I'm sly
Unpredictable...
I'm nearly irresistible
And I don't even try
I'm easily excitable,
Completely undeniable,
And sometimes unrealible.
Don't ask me why,
Don't ask me why (why)

(chorus)
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Might as well get over it
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am

From a whisper to a shout
On what the buzz
Is all about
Everybody's buggin' out
And I've only just begun
They can't rain on my parade
I'm sunshine on a cloudy day
Make lemons into lemonade
I'm just havin' fun
I'm havin' fun (I'm havin fun)

(chorus)
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am

I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am
I can't change
I can't hide it
That's just the way I am
Don't try to understand
I'm strange
And I like it
That's just the way I am

Jorja smiled and plopped down on her bed.

((bet you don't know this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B34syPV-e5Y not sure if you are into this kind of music though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:38 pm
"Well..." Nerdio said.

(nope, you got me, i dont know that one)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Diana's face was red, because she was angry. "I expect him to not do anything, he's just a kid! But you are an adult, you didn't think to stp her from leaveing?" she asked narrowing her eyes.
The girls were sitting on her bed, when another kock came to the door."Come in." Jorja said above the music.
Leonard entered the room, "Hey ladies, Sorry to barge in so late, but I got bored of listening to Snare and Lime flirting, though I didn't expect you o be here Ringo," he said blushing.
Ringo smiled and patted the area next to her. "I wasn't expecting to be here either, but I left after a fight with mom and Ken.Come out from the door way and sitwith us, we don't bite."
"not much anyway." Jorja said in a teasing tone.
Ignoring Jorja's coment Leonard sat next to ingo his face happy, "What did you and Ken fight about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:53 pm
Nerdio sighed, "I heard the fight... I know I probably should have tried to stop her, but I dont think there is anything I could have said that would even have helped. I probably would have even made the situation worse."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainFoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:02 pm
Shadow knew that everything was going according to plan. Little did Alpha know, the bomb was actualy a transporter. Using Alpha's own energy, it would send him into the deepest parts of space.

In the meantime, all Shadow had to do was distract him. As odd as it sounded, Eggman actualy had a good idea.

30 seconds left.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:04 pm
Diana rolled her eyes and went inside going to the phone. "Were are all of the places she would have went..." she asked herself dialing the frist number she thought of.
"Well I don't know about you guys, but I am bored being here," Jorja said going to the windo, and opening it. "Let's get out of here."
Leonard laughed,"You guys are in pajamas you know." he said
Jorja and Ringo blushed then went to get their clothes, "Whoops, hold on." She said as they stared changging.
Leonard covered his eyes. "What the hell are you two doing?" he asked then thought for a minute and looked again. "No, no guys, you don't have to change that fast," he said with a laugh
Ringo threw the pajamas at him before putting on her shoes and taking quite a bit of time buckeling them. "okay now we can go right?" she asked.
"Yes now come on, you too pervert!" Jorja said stepping out the window. Leonard and Ringo followed suit.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:06 pm
Nerdio simply looked at Ken.

Alpha-666 jumped at Shadow and threw a punch that could destroy walls.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:11 pm
Shadow flew into a wall, creating an impact crater. "Dammit!" He pulled out his gun and blasted randomly until he could regain his senses.  

RainFoo

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:14 pm
Alpha-666 laughed, "Pathetic." he said, the leaped at Shadow, aiming a kick at his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:32 pm
Ken shook his head. "Sorry she's mad at you now."
"Yeah, Katryna, is Ringo there?" she said, "She is, can I talk to her?" Diana was silent for a while. "What do you mean they are gone?!?"
Leonard sat on a crate and cracked his neck."So why did we come here?" he asked
Jorja sighed,"I like comming here for a bit, the trains are cool to sit in." she said lying down in a box car.
Ringo jumped in as well and sat down her feet dangeling out the door. "This is pretty nice, but what are we going to do after this?"
((you guys need to see this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4 ))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:36 pm
( xd )

Nerdio's ears perked when he heard the words 'They're gone.' "Any idea of a place other than Jorja's?" he asked Ken quietly.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games