Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 pm

lol Soul i loved your reply in the main forum thread rofl
it really cracked me up.

Oo two more people to the thread
HI!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi Lia!

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Hello Lord Palkia.

sorry but i must be off to sleep. got class early and its late (almost 1am)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 pm

That's okay.

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:48 am

Lord_of_palkia
It's a harem what more is there to know.
a bunch of girls in outfits.
a few guy leading the group.
shenanigans ensue and it's really awesome.
That would be somewhat incorrect.
The Harem started as a fangroup of our Master Shirou with both women and men worshipping him and eventually it grew out to a hang out in the CIF that became quite popular.. something that the mods did not appreciate so they transferred it to this place with some game threads to mask their intentions. The end of the popularity as quite some harem girls.. and one boy became inactive. Me and Lia are amongst the few that still remained active. There was another but I shalt not discuss that in the interest of both parties. Right now The Harem is a sweet hang out with exciting and somewhat dirty minded occupants with on top our glorious Master Shirou. Just recently I designed a uniform for recognition of other Haremites.... or well... Shirou started to wear and then Lia did and eventually we decided it would become the house uniform.

Yes I am one of the girls in this matter. But that's fine with me ^^ because who is left to "help" the girls when the master is away ninja me.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 am

Soul of Aqua
Lord_of_palkia
The Harem started as a fangroup of our Master Shirou with both women and men worshipping him and eventually it grew out to a hang out in the CIF that became quite popular.. something that the mods did not appreciate so they transferred it to this place with some game threads to mask their intentions. The end of the popularity as quite some harem girls.. and one boy became inactive. Me and Lia are amongst the few that still remained active. There was another but I shalt not discuss that in the interest of both parties. Right now The Harem is a sweet hang out with exciting and somewhat dirty minded occupants with on top our glorious Master Shirou. Just recently I designed a uniform for recognition of other Haremites.... or well... Shirou started to wear and then Lia did and eventually we decided it would become the house uniform.

Yes I am one of the girls in this matter. But that's fine with me ^^ because who is left to "help" the girls when the master is away ninja me.

Oh. that's nice too.

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:21 am

Yup Harem history in short.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:21 pm

Soul of Aqua
Lord_of_palkia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was about to respond the same question but I like your reply better=)

Btw, Lord of palika, I read your previous posts, and I must say am not convinced, why dont you become a haremite for now and if I see those skills you claim to have I'll put you next to me as a second master?

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:30 pm

row row row your boat gentle down the stream, Mary had a little lamb and that's the end of this dream.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:56 pm

Well what does that entail?

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 pm

That lullabies are taking over my mind?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm

lullaby is sucha funny word, in spanish we use a full descriptiuon instead of one word for the concept

Kagayaku Shirou

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:24 pm

That description would be....

we use baby songs or children songs (but then in dutch of course)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:51 pm

here is more like cradle song

Kagayaku Shirou

GeekinThepink200

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:03 pm

well im a wench. im a servant of sorts. so in theory this is a medeival harem girl outfit.

*pokes harem master Shirou.* I am visiting right now
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games