Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:55 pm
>o< Please stop! *she thrust both arms out to each side knocking them both down onto the couch again* Please, please don't fight! crying I don't want to have to stop it myself!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:56 pm
(( She says she will XD Since I have Sweden as well she said she wanted to be with him *^^* lol ))  

Lithuania-tan

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:57 pm
Lithuania-tan
(( She says she will XD Since I have Sweden as well she said she wanted to be with him *^^* lol ))
(okay ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:59 pm
Switzerland feels his face flush. He looks at Ukraine, and finally that unsocial, ice crotch of a something in his head gets the best of him. He blushes, and bows his head. "I.....I'm sorry. I guess my anger got the best of me." he says, getting quiet and almost shy again. He felt humiliated, and his face was red from ear to ear.  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:02 pm
Belarus laughed slightly at the two nations before her. "....Cute..!"

Lithuania handed her the tea, which smelled absolutely pleasant. It smelt of...sunflowers..? No, people don't make sunflowers into teas...

"...Ah, ok.." she said as Lithuania grabbed her hand. -A ball sounds lovely, actually....- she thought.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:02 pm
Germany set him back down on his feet, sighing. "That's what I thought." He said, taking off his pants. He coudn't exactly take off his boxers, so he hung just the pants over the back of a chair. "Honestly, Switz, I thought you knew better."

(( Lulz, and now everyone is left to wonder what happened XD ))  

Germany-tan

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:03 pm
*she looked at switzy and said not a word but walked to the window, remembering what happened the last time Russia got in a fight* ......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:04 pm
(..wait, I can't be Prussia, I'd end up having to roleplay with myself. Dangit. *scouts out a new character*)  

Hungary-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:04 pm
"It does, doesn't it?" He asked, looking to Ukraine. "As long as it doesn't turn out like one of Germany-san's drinking parties." He said, blushing as he sipped his tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:06 pm
"Shut it, Germany. I'm not stopping for you. If Ukraine hadn't asked, I'd have you in a headlock." Switzerland says, his face angry and cold, sitting up straight and ice-like. His barriers rebuilt themselves, and he quieted himself, making himself proper again.

((They will never know~))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 pm
*goes out to the balcony and decides to handstand on the balcony like she did back home* The vision of the world has now been turned upside-down! :O

*decides its not safe and gets back down* -sigh-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm
Belarus chuckles at that thought. "...Hmm, but Mr. Lithuania, I like his drinking parties..."

She looked at Switzerland. It seems he's back to normal.

Eam Adair

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:14 pm
"Right, right." Germany smirked, going to make himself some more coffee. "Tell me that again when you're not borrowing your sisters panties."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:16 pm
Switzerland glares at Germany from the corner of his eye, gets up, and sits in a more hidden part of the room, thinking to himself. He couldn't help but look at Ukraine through the balcony windows, however, but he shot his gaze sternly back at the wall if he so much as thought she noticed.  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:19 pm
*comes from nowhere with a barrel kick sending Germany flying over the coffee table, seething and quite annoyed* scream I SAID NO FIGHTING! YOU ARE INSTIGATING A FIGHT AND HAVE PUT ME IN A POSITION TO RESOLVE IT! *she stood up clutching her pitchfork with eyes like daggers* ......*quickly returns back to her normal self* -gasp-....ah! Oh God I'm dead now! *runs and hides in the bathroom*  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games