Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:02 pm
Avon pulled away from Xale "She's in her room... Nova I mean" She said turning away and running back to Nova's room  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 pm
Andrew ten grew his wings and grabbed kama. "It's a secret!" Andrew told her.  

Shikamaru-Blood
Crew

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:09 pm
Rin walked into novas room and fell to her bed and kissed her
"Im sorry i left you and brought into all this"
Rin said tearing  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:16 pm
Nova opened her eyes "U didnt cause this.." she said quielty "I did....." she reached up and stroked his face with her fingertips  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:53 pm
When Kikyo skated her way to the 3rd Foyer she could see that everything was destroyed and it smelled like rotten flesh. There she spoted Avon, Larxene, Xale and a new guy she didnt know of. "Whats going on here?" Kikyo asked with her skateboard in her hands.

Kira ran following his sister and stopped when he catched up with her. "Damn your fast sis, what happened here?" Kira asked catching his breath  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 pm
Avon turned around at the sound of Kikyo's voice. "Orion's gone.... Saito with him." she said sadly. "Kikyo I- I can't locate them in the castle's mainframe. I'm srry." she continued taking a step towards her with her hand outstretched  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 am
A shuffle of rocks was found some distance away from the group as a purple hand popped out as though it was reaching for something in the air. As the rest of the arm revealed itself, it only showed the hand covered by the demon armor - the rest was human. It found the surface of the rocks and pushed the rest of Orion's body upright.

His body faced the rocks, blood poured slowly on them. The top right side of his face still had some of the white demon mask with a broken horn on it, along with a broken left shoulder guard. He breathed heavily as blood also spilled from his right arm, but the weird thing was that he couldn't see or feel it.

As he looked to his right shoulder, he realised his right arm from the shoulder was completely missing as blood spurted from the ********>, was all Orion could say as he fainted onto the rocks from the loss of his remaining energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 am
Kikyo's eyes widen at this until she looked over the place and saw Orion's body. She ran over to it kneeling down in front of him. Kikyo saw Orion was in his demonic state but she didnt care all she cared was for his health.

"Kiki how is- holy mother of ********. He looks like a complete reck" Kira said looking over the body.

All Kikyo did was stay in total silence as she checked for a pulse. There was one but very faint. "...Kira come I'll need you for this along with you Avon, as for anyone that is here, I dont want ANY interuption in my home or else" Kikyo said as she picked up her boyfriends body.

Kira nodded his head and the three of them transported to Kikyo's house. 'She's mad and sad at the same time, she could even release her in this state' Kira thought.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:25 pm
Avon looked at Kikyo. "But I cannot leave Nova in the condition she is in.... Xemnas put a tole on her body and spirit" Avon said quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:29 pm
By the mention of Xemnas name, some black marks appeared in Kikyo's arm. "Alright stay with her, but do you know someone else who knows anything about medical treatment?" Kikyo asked Avon as she looked at her. Now she was twice as mad, her boyfriend is dying and now her best friend too? It was too much for her.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm
OOC: good Afternoon Rose ^^
Avon could only think of Rin and Nova who had Medical expertice. "I do not know, Rin's with Nova he's bronked up so I dont think He could help. But u could ask." Avon said quielty. "If u bring Orion back to My room or Nova's I could get the medical equipment to help.... if u want to" she said looking down  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:54 pm
"Alright lead the way and fast, Kira go to my house and get my book bag" Kikyo said

"Hai" Kira said as he transpoted to Kikyo's house looking for her bag.  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 pm
Avon nodded once and took off down towards the main corridor. She stopped at a large white wall. "Through here." She said touching the wall with her fingertips. "Nova's hidden her room.... there's one way in and 2 ways out" Avon explained. She transmitted fire into her fingertips and the wall shivered  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:08 pm
kikyo nodded as she looked at the unconcious Orion in her arms.

"I got your bag Kiki" Kira said as he transported next to Kikyo. "I dont understand why do you need this"

"Because Im planing to use a spell ive never used before from one of the books"  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:10 pm
Avon motioned Kikyo and Kira inside.

Nova lay on the queen bed, Rin's head on the egde of the bed. She opened her eyes, white and emotionless "Kikyo..."  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games