Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image Eyebrow raised in amusement, Merle suddenly caught Nicholas's eye. He seemed to be waiting for everyone to exit his room so he could continue whatever he was doing in peace. Chief had taught her how to be obliging to guests lest they make a run for it--or try to, anyway--so she pretended to have just realized the position they had put him in.

"Oh Solina, my dear," she started, pretending to look a little flustered, just like a housemaid caught in wrongdoing. "It's been quite a night for all of you, don't you think? I'm sure the young sir doesn't wish to be disturbed right now. And there's only a few more hours before the morn. Surely whatever you wish to tell Chief can wait until then, and she would be free to talk to you by then as well. Or if you like, we can head to your quarters and you may discuss it with me. I'll give her the message."

Merle waited to see if Solina would agree, stubborn little vampire that she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 am
User Image
Solina turned to Merle and stepped near her. She whispered in her ear "Oh honey, please do not repeat my name for stranger's ears." Then she smirked a bit "But...I do not wish to miss this beautiful full moon night. And as you please, I could leave him alone. But I can only discuss something, with the only Chief."

Solina lowered her eyes and waited for her response.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 am
User Image
User Image

*Seeing she was in no mood to talk at the moment, his smile slowly vanished and he now wore a plain expression. He looked up and made sure the fairy girl who had looked vaguely familiar to him was at a good distance away before turning his eyes back on chief.*

Well...the elders...*he stopped and sighed a loooong sigh*
They wanted to know on the where abouts of the Phantom Elven...Hatukiri, it was suspected that he had stole a most valued possession from The God of Water. *he now looked her in the eyes once more, so he could tell if she was lying to him as she started to speak*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am
User ImageNicholas scratched his head as he turned and walked away from the females. He simply allowed the ladies to converse as he motioned towards his bathroom. He slowly took off his shirt, making Amentet hop up and hover above his head. It slipped his mind to even bother closing the bathroom door.

As Lady Merle and Solina chatted, Nicholas moved out of sight in his bathroom as he slowly sank his naked body on the warm water below. He went down till his eyes were just above the water. Lost in his own thoughts, he wondered what were the contents of the book he had located. The 1st few words inscribed were disturbing him the most.

"You cannot unsee what you have already seen."

Nicholas submerged completely. Amentet remained floating while Merle and Solina stood just outside Nicholas' bathroom door.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 am
User Image
Solina heard footsteps go to the bathroom. She turned around and saw a door leading to bathroom.

Probably Nicholas...but goodness, how he makes me having to have crush on him. As if I already love him. But I need still to talk with Merle. What will I chose. Well, after talking with Merle, I will head to Nicholas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 am
Xenya looked at Aven "Thats a nice name, my name is Xenya" he put his hand out and shuck her hand his shadow covered hood still covers his entire face "Trying to find your room?" he said as he put his arm down after shaking her hand.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 am
User Image

Brushing a few strands of her red hair out of her face, Aven blushed and said to Xenya, "Um, yes, im afraid I don't know where to go. Might you be able to help me or point me to someone who could?". a small shy smile crept across her face.Thinking to herself, "I really need to pay more attention to where Im going, I can't be getting lost all the time...who knows whats here in these halls....".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 am
Xenya looked at her "I would suggest asking the Chief lady I think thats her name...Yes talk to Chief she may be able to set you up with a room..." Xenya turned around "All I can do is to help you get out of these corridors I cant help you find Chief though..." as he began to walk.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:20 am
User Image

"Oh, ok. Well..um..thank you very much Xenya. I shall try not to get lost again." she said quietly with a slight chuckle as she followed behind him, being careful to stay a small distance away

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

Able stopped and looked to the left and the right as she came to a fork in the..well in the hallway in this instant. "What way to go...." She thought for a minute before turning back around. "I have a bad feeling about both..." Able said in a whisper as she headed toward the stairs to head up more but as she walked her foot caught the carpet and she fell flat on her face. Able's wings twitched as she laid there for a couple minutes trying to recover from the embarrassing scene. At last she got up and decided to walk at least a foot above the ground to avoid any other mishaps.

The castel was rather quiet for some reason which sort of freaked her out and began driving her on edge. She looked over to see the huge stain windows above the door where Chief and "sunshine" as she knew him to be at the moment, stood talking. She suddenly found herself pacing back and forth lost, and at last giving up on trying to find help or another way out.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm
"Hatukiri would do no such thing."
She controlled her words just as carefully as his expression, if Hatukiri had indeed taken something for the water god then it was no skin of her nose. But she highly doubt the elven brother would stoop so low as to become a thief.

"What proof does the Council have to make such a bold accusation?" Taking another step closer, Chief probed a finger into his chest, forcing him back a few steps as she spoke. "Furthermore, what makes them think that I would harbor such a person in my home?" The last was said with on final jab to his hard chest.

Getting back into his face, Chief came closer then before, so much so that she could touch the vein of his neck with her fangs if she wished. Speaking slowly, she was but a whisper, "and what makes you think I'd give him up if he did?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image "Ahh, well then, you shall have to wait for Chief to finish her business," Merle replied. She saw the open door the same time Solina did, and the silhouette of Nicholas's figure through the steam as he slid down intot he tub. Merle involuntarily licked her lips. But she snapped out of it, remembering that the last time she let that side of her take over, she was... Well, it explained why she was turned into stone by Chief.

Merle cleared her throat, regaining the two seconds that she had used to drop her composure.

"Well, I see all is well here with the young sir." Then she said to Solina, "I'll be off to make my nightly rounds now, if you do not require my services anymore."

She gave a little curtsy and slipped out of the room, a little glad to get out. The room was getting a bit stuffy for her taste.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Diyske

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

*He stumbled back after being caught off guard by chief's assertiveness and he looked at her a bit dumbstruck to her response...he now stood with his full height and loomed over her. His eyes glistened bright gold with a hint of irritation, because of all the jabs to the chest he had received from her. Not that it hurt or anything, but he was simply just sooo tired of being a messenger. He was the God of Light, if anyone was to be a Messenger it should've been Atlas!!! But the only reason he agreed to be messenger was that he would be permitted to travel where ever his heart had desired...especially during each and every night.-

-Thats when he spied on her, the one woman who had kept his heart sound for so many years, The only eyes he had ever look into and could bring the most brightest light ever known to man and God alike from within himself...The glisten of irritation faded from his eyes as he thought of her.Still standing higher than chief, his eyes softened and said to her in a voice softer than a whisper but was carried by the wind and reached her ears as though he spoke out loud*

I am but the God of Light, I do not agree with these accusations made by the Council *his eyes drifted to the ground once more but were not fixed on anything in particular.*
Ive known Hatukiri for many years, and i know for sure, he would never take part in such an activity like what they accuse him of...So what do you suppose we do about this?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:31 am
Noth was used to wake up near 5:12AM, he was in a diferent timezone, so he now was awake. He looked around to jog his memory, all came in a second, he grabed the sirt he had removed before sleeping and butoned it up again. He got up, glad he didnt remove his shoes, and just allowed his feet to hang out of the bed. He looked out the window to see that the sun was still to rise, he sighed, as he opened the door of his room, he kept track of the path back to the main hall, so he decided to take a look at that riddle a bit sooner. Noph would use his cellphone to light the scriptures once he reached the statue.

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games