Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volvy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Patrick. I'm 25 and I live in Ohio, but I grew up in California and Nevada. I've knocked around changing directions and after I lost my most recent job I decided to go back to school to work on finally getting my BA. I'm a metal-head (especially fond of Scandinavian stuff) and I read a lot when I get bored.

I've also recently decided that I miss my old beard and I'm starting work on growing a new one, which I plan to make quite big.

I also enjoy WoW, like the elderly woman below me
V
V
V  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:23 am
Hello! My name's Tara and I'm 29. I'm a journalist, love WoW and my 360, and am dating a real geezer (omg he'll kick me if he reads this) of 50. ;D I have an 8-year-old kiddo.

Yay! biggrin  

rottentreats

2,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

zrofyre

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am what I am . . .

Hi! My name is Zrofyre, please call me zro, or whatever else you decide! I'm 26 and from the state of Nebraska, US. I'm still deciding what I want to be when I grow up, flip-flopping b/n nursing and finance gonk . I LOVE to read ( smut, romance, sci-fi, futuristic, fantasy, and barely into the horror- along the lines of laurell k hamilton ).

Other than that I work too much, just got married this year, and love to play with my cat and Shadowrun.

. . . so take me as I am!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:02 pm
Welcome to GGG! 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:38 pm
Hello all! My name is krusnik05 but you may call me krus for short.

I'm 21 flat. I'm from Florida, hispanic and proud of it. I"m also currently serving in the military.

I enjoy reading and writing, especially role playing but with literate people, I love listening to music such as futurepop, sythpop, industrial, punk, spanish, japanese, german syth you name it. I end up being a music buff in those areas as well as with movies. I love history too.

I'm currently in school getting my Associatates in Criminal Psychology.

I am also a friend of dame's who invited me to join a kick a** guild! WHOOT!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:33 am
Hey everyone, I'm 25 and live in Australia. I'd tell ya my name but where's the fun in that, I'm a pensioner and addicted to RP heart any questions then ask away  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 am
Happy New Years Newbies!!! heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 am
Liada Trovaras
Happy New Years Newbies!!! heart 4laugh

Happy New Years to you too! mrgreen  

Volvy

Lormpnoot

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 am
Newbie here.
I'm Lormpnoot (got it from a captcha, in case you're wondering), age 22. I've been married for a little over a year and I have a nine-month-old son.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:56 am
12/29/2010

Hey, I'm Wedding Cake Confessions. But I like to go by Wed or Ish. I just turned 22 on the 29th of December, and also got married on that day. Before that, my husband and I had been together about 6 1/2 years. We live in North Carolina, and I've lived all over the continental US while I was growing up. We are seriously considering moving to Canada, but are trying to get our lives together. I'm really into metal music, but I do also listen to some pop/rock/americana type stuff. I am fairly obsessed with Scott Pilgrim vs The World at the moment. I'm a gamer, and love finding other people to play with, as long as they are polite and don't act like they are 12 years old trying to be tough. Anyways, I actually have to be off to go to the DMV to get a new driver's license since I changed my name. Wish me well!

The day I was married to the most wonderful man in the world!

Wedding Cake Confessions

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am
Welcome and good wishes to our new Geezers! *scatters some fairy dust around* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 am
Hi, my names Jessica, I'll go by Jessica, Jess, Yachiru or even Yachi. I am 22 and will be turning 23 on May 29th. I am married to my husband Jeff, who is also 22 and turning 23 on May 16th. We have been married for almost two years now come March 15th. We have known each other for many years. I like to read romance novels, roleplay, write poems from time to time, and listen to music. I also like to watch tv, play with my three...I mean two dogs crying , I also enjoy spending time with my husband. If you want to know more about me feel free to ask me via PM or quoting me in any number of my threads I go to.  

Mrs Yachi-san

Mrs Yachi-san

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250

Ambrielle Skye

Romantic Entrepreneur

10,125 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm
Hello, my name is Amber or you can call me kohaku, and I'm 25. Its nice meet everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:18 pm
Hi new people!!  

Liada Trovaras

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:36 pm
>.> Heya, the names Haka I am 22 years old, from England. Been on Gaia for over 3 years. I love nearly all types of music and enjoy drawing, horse riding, reading and having a laugh with friends. Hmmm if anyone has any other questions don’t hesitate to ask. <.<

Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games