Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm
I think I can handle my grenadine, Katana... Icy, on the other hand... *clears his throat and moves one bar stool over*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm
*moves as TES moves* Awww, TES, you don't like me anymore*slides even closer to TES, bodies touching* Now, you wouldn't want to hurt your "bar wenchs" feelings now, would you?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:25 pm
*turns and smiles at Katana* Hey girl. How was your day? I see yesterdays cardio took it out of real good!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm
*quickly covers his nose upon feeling Icy against him* ahem it... it's not that I d-don't like you or anything... *fidgets a little* I.. um... it's just that.... uh... I.... *looks down for a while and tries to think*

I... I like my personal space! *laughs nervously* Y-yeah... personal space... *moves over again*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 pm
*frowns upon TES covering his nose* Are you telling me that I stink! eek *whirls moves in to close the space TES put between them and whirls him around to face her* WELL?!?!??!?!! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 pm
*grins at Icy* OMG, I was in sooo much pain this morning! xd But it'll all be worth it! LOL, I told my boo that I would drag him to it when he comes down in November, so my friend can "demonstrate" a chair dance on him! rofl We spend more time laughing cuz we all mess up at different times! *sips Corona* So, TES, why you keep scootin' away from Icy, hmmm?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:51 pm
P-Personal space, Katana. I just said it. *holds his hand over his nose more tightly upon hearing Katana mention "chair dance" while trying to squirm away from Icy and avoid her question*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:58 pm
*holds TES firmly by the shoulders, eyes aflame with curiosity* Answer my question TES.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 pm
*looks at TES disbelievingly* Hm....you sure seem like you're avoiding what's really bothering you......*looks at Icy* you wanna tie him to the strip pole & find out why he keeps moving away from you? xd We haven't caused any mayhem lately....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 pm
*eyes wander downward and widen as Icy grabs his shoulders... holding his hand against his nose as tightly as possible with small bit of blood trickling out between his fingers*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm
*the words "stripper pole" brings a memory, clear as a bell, back to Icys forefront* OH YEAH! *smiles deviously, looking at TES with a whole new curiosity* Weren't you about to give a demostration on how the stripper pole works when you were chimed out earlier?

EDIT: *inspects TESs face closer* Are-are you bleeding?*grabs TESs hand and pulls it away from his face* You are bleeding! What the hell happened?! No one hit you!*reaches behind the bar and grabs a towel, placing it at TESs nose and holding his head back* What is going on with you?*looks at Katana* Katana, dear, would you please give me a towel full of ice for his nose hun?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 pm
*sits off to the side watching the exchange & smirking at TES* Hm, I must have missed that......TES, I'm up for a demonstration... xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:15 pm
*breathes a sigh of relief that the subject has moved away from stripping at least for the moment*

I... um... I've just.. uh.... been getting nose bleeds lately *eyes wander around the room... trying to avoid looking directly at Icy*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:19 pm
*still watching TES carefully, Icy goes to get him a cold bottle of water and an ice pack to stop the bleeding* Here, drink this as you can and place this at the bridge of your nose with your head held back.(I used to get nosebleeds something horrible when I was younger, especially during the summer when it got really hot. And I don't mean a small one, I mean ones that looked as if someone had cut me in the front and my shirt was soaked through and through. I think that all changed when we moved.)  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:25 pm
{my spouse used to get really bad nose bleeds... especially while taking ritalin}

*does as Icy told him and remains quiet... staring at the ceiling*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games