Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Friend smiled evily and walked over to Kishiko "you dont like me do you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Maralyn looked up. "Meat, the mother's breastmilk, and ummm..... I think berries." She looked at Tsuna. "Go ahead."

Seyn nodded. "I'm good. How about you and him." She looked at Fate.

((Tsuna may now take control of Kyoko. ^-^))  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:17 pm
Ichiro laughed a bit. "Yeah....I'll leave Lee to the breastfeeding part...Imma go get some meat." He went over to the fridge, cradling Ichi in his arms. "Let's see what we got here....HAM!"

Kishiko rolled her eyes at him. "What have you ever done that made me like you?" she asked with an involuntary pout.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:23 pm
Friend chuckled again still smiling "what have i ever done that made you not like me?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:48 pm
Maralyn looked at Primrose in her hand. "Get an extra bit of Ham for Primrose please Ichiro." She was scratching Rose's stomache.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm
"Kaykay." Ichiro said, cutting the ham in half. He put it in a seperate plate and gave it to Maralyn.

Kishiko stared at him curiously. She stepped back a bit. "Who are you..?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 pm
"Thanks." She took the plate and put it and Primrose on the ground so she could eat it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:37 am
Friend smiled more "isnt that the mystery?" Friend walked back to the couch and sat down "one you will have to find out yourself"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Ugh! Whatever. Like I care.." she walked over to the kitchen to get some tea. Her curiousity was burning her brain. What's worse was Kaz was lying to her. She projected her thoughts into Kaz's. Honey I'm angry now. Who is Friend?!  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:21 pm
Kaz was asleep until he heard Kishiko in his mind again what? i already told you he's friend?  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:05 pm
Kishiko got really frustrated with him. But he acts as if I know him. He practically said it! "what have i ever done that made you not like me?" he said. Now Kaz tell me! I'm getting really angry now..  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 am
Kaz sighed he didnt know what was going on was that really friend downstairs? listen Kishiko i really dont know i thought it was friend to maybe its not i dont know tell me your whole coversation with him maybe it was a misunderstanding?  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Ugh! Nevermind. Kishiko stomped back downstairs and took Ace from Friend's arms. "Since I'm here you're not currently needed."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:16 am
Friend backed off a bit when Kishiko took Ace "ok i respect that" Friend then walked outside until he could find a tree to rest under after that he changed back to Zack "she still cant figure it out..."  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:55 pm
Kishiko watched as friend walked outside. Something about the way he walked seemed familiar to her. She tickled Ace's tummy. "Are you hungry?" she asked Ace, heating up a bottle.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games