Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 am

she smirked bak. "trust me. you all will look completely different wen im thro with you. my job in the department, as a side job, is to disguise them. im the only one who is able to do this so they called me in here to help you. so..now do as i say so i dont poke your eyeball ok sweetie?" she instructed to me as she sat down and took wat looked like eyeliner out and opend it. i smiled nervously and looked up at tomoyothen bak at her and she began her work.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 am

Tomoyo watched agent Castenada work on Erin.
((Block))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 am

(haha its ok im havin a hard time thinking thing for the other rp lol)
agent castenada finished with my make up and blake looked at me and compared it to a recent picture. "wow...umm...who are you again?" he said with a slight smile. i chuckled and stood up. "ok..tomoyo. come one." she said patting the spot in front of her on the floor.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 am

((Ah lol me too..))
Tomoyo nodded, sitting down in front of her. "Wow..." She said, looking at Erin.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:04 pm

"ok, now just dont blink ok?" she said. she began her work on tomoyo. "so..do i get to kno your name ms?" blake laughed as he pulled me in for a hug. "mm..nah. dont you hav a girlfriend?" i smirked. "i dont see her around. do you?" he chuckled and kissed me lightly. i rolled my eyes at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Tomoyo sat as still as possible, trying not to blink.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 pm

"ok. all done." she said after a few minutes. "ok, chris then jude you're next. and then blake, you're after jude." she said. chris sat down and did the same as the other two and tried not to blink. she was done after a few minutes. "ok, jude. come on." she said patting the spot wher chris sat. blake was laughing softly to himself in the corner of the room.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Jude nodded and sat down after Tomoyo got up.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:45 pm

"ok...lets see..." she said as she began her work on jude. a few minutes later she was finished with jude. "ther. you now look like you are in your early twenties." she said smiling. "ok blake. come on over and lets make you look like you're at least 30." she said setting up. blake groaned to himself and sat down.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Jude smiled and got up, looking at Tomoyo. "How do I look?" He asked. "You look great." She said, smiling back at him.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 pm

blake got up and looked in the mirror. "wow..i look old." he said horrified. i giggled and patted his back. "ok. thers nobody else i hav to disguise right?" she asked getting up. "no. thank you for your help." i said still giggling at blake you kept turning his face from side to side. "anytime." she said getting her gear together and walke out of the room. "you still look cute for a 30yr old ya kno?" i said and kissed his cheek. "doesnt he?" i asked looking around the room at evry1.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Jude nodded. "I'd date him." He said. Tomoyo nodded, chuckling a bit at what Jude said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 pm

i gigled at wat he said. "ah, nice to kno you're out of the closet now." blake chuckled as he turned around.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Jude chuckled as well. "So... When do we head out?" Tomoyo asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 pm

"ok, well is evrybody ready to go now or do we need a couple more minutes to go over the plan?" i asked. 'we shud just go now. the longer we wait the closer they r to finding us.' chris thought to me. "ok how bout now." i said walking to the door
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games