Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm
(T+K =<3 *SQUEE* )

Avery was actually starting to get nervous just standing around lounging on Whit's arm and waiting for something to happen. What the heck! Then she realized, it wasn't her who was nervous. It was Whit! Struck by her moment of clarity she looked up at him in curiosity. "What's wrong?" She asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit whipped his head to look at Avery in shock. "Wha?- - ahm, ahhh...nothing" he said and shrugged attempting for nonchalance, failing horribly. His voice even went kinda squeaky, and he looked down at Avery in such an odd way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm
Jordan and Maria left (( I guess Carny/Chersier, you can fill in later if you want )) and began making their way to the meeting place.

(( Hurry, Whittles (I do like that nickname...) ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm
After making sure he had everything, Spencer pulled on his winter jacket and put on a pair of designer sunglasses. He then grabbed his keys for his dorm and headed out.

Christopher finished doing up his necktie and smoothed it out as well as his shirt. He made sure he was all tucked in and then put on his jacket. Once he had everything, he headed out as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm
(( Oh, Spencer's just too cool for Winter with those specs ))

Jordan saw Avery and Whit, already there together as it almost always was these days. She waved her hand, but wasn't sure if either of them saw or not.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm
Whit saw, and lunged to wave back like a man drowning would reach for a lifeline.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery just quirked an eyebrow and turned to wave as well. She was sensory. She could figure it out. LATER, now it was shopping time ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm
((should we wait for the others?))

Spencer arrived at the meeting spot where the others were. "Alright. Just a couple people to wait for, and then we can go" he said. His designer sunglasses covered his eyes.

Christopher arrived shortly after. "Hmm. It's getting a bit chilly" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:28 pm
Avery nodded in agreement with Chris, you could totally see your breath. IN fact her hands were starting to get really cold. She should have brought gloves, thinking of she dug around in her bag to see if she had any...only to find one half of a set of mittens. She knew exactly where the other half was too. Depressed she put the mitten back in her bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit noticed Avery's distinct lack of mittens and switched so he held her hand in stead of linking elbow to elbow. She was practically an icicle..at least her fingers, he considered tucking their hands into his coat pocket for more warmth, but though someone might take that the wrong way. Namely- Avery. Even now her fingers were wiggling in discomfort.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am
Michishige went to go change as well, although he stopped at the cafeteria to get some food first. He couldn't help it if he was hungry after a test. After getting some omnoms, he headed back to his dorm. Michishige changed into some black jeans, because all of his pants were either blue or black, and he felt like black today. A black shirt with a red cross design on it was his shirt selection, and he put on a light red jacket on under a heavier black winter coat, both halfway zipped up. Michishige didn't mind the cold too much. As for shoes, he went simply with black and red sneakers. He checked himself in the mirror once before nodding in approval. Michishige was about to close the door behind him before he remembered to go back in the room and snag his wallet. THEN he was ready. Quickly, he headed to the rest of his friends, who were of course right where they were supposed to. "Yo bro, you always formal?" Michishige asked Christopher with a small laugh.

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:24 am
|| Wanna see what Maria's wearing? BAH! ADORABLE! ||

Maria had taken MUCH longer than everyone else to get dressed, picking out a cute blue outfit with a blue neck tie, dark blue coat, light blue boots with fake fur. Along with that she wore white tights, white gloves, and a blue hat that matched the rest of her outfit. After that she ran to catch up to the others. When she reached them, she tripped, falling forward, thanks to the heels of course. And one should never run in heels.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 am
Christopher turned to Michishige and raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What do you mean?" he asked, "I just said it was a bit chilly". He thought Michishige was talking about his manner of speaking, not what he was wearing.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:53 am
"No no no, talkin' about your clothes. What's up with the tie and dress shirt?" Michishige asked, pointing. "I mean, I understand wanting to impress the ladies, dude, but really? We're not in school, so no reason to be all spiffied up."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:00 pm
Maria got up off the ground, wiping the dirt off her outfit. She then continued her way over to her friends, waving as she approached, and starting a run. This time, she caught herself thankfully. "Hihi everyone!" She called out, learning her lesson and walking the rest of the distance to them.

|| blah, awkward wording. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:10 pm
Christopher shrugged. "It's what I always wear. I like these clothes. Besides, I'm not being formal. I'm not wearing a formal jacket" he replied.

Spencer snickered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:15 pm
Maria pouted, she didn't like being ignored. She went up to Christopher, "CHRISSY! I said 'Hihi'." She said, trying to flick his head, but all she could reach was his shoulder, so she flicked his shoulder instead. Then she walked over to Michi, "MICHI! I said 'Hihi!'" and flicked Michi's shoulder. Maria was oblivious to the fact that she interrupted a conversation. She then glared at Spencer, "Don't think I forgot about you." She said, repeating the process.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 pm
"Oh, really?" Spencer replied and flicked Maria back. He wasn't going to let her get away with all her flicking.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games