Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Hogsmeade Station
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Where is everyone?

User Image

Shayna had almost been shocked into silence as he gave the paper to her. She reluctantly handed him her own list before snuggling into his side for the rest of the trip and memorizing the words a little at a time so that she didn't seem to weird. A few hours later she stood and stretched before heading off the train. She smiled contentedly as she held David's hand looking around for any other familiar faces. Not seeing any she turned towards David. "Do you see anyone?" She asked. She wanted to find their friends but having a carriage ride alone with him sounded extremely tempting but she knew there had to be someone there.

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Michellespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pensivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Let's hope we can go at least one year without a disaster...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide rolled her eyes a bit at Michelle, smiling lightly, her eyes still a little sad, but amused. It was sort of true; although, the Hufflepuff couldn't tell if Michelle was always finding trouble, or it was always finding her. It could, perhaps, be a little of both, she thought. But at least Michelle was better off now that she had been before. Ada knew that sometimes being in an actual home, with people who truly cared about you, was strange for the Slytherin, but she was glad that her parents had taken the girls in. Michelle needed someone in her life who could be a safe harbor from the storms. Even if she didn't think she needed it. Ada tried to perk up. No sense starting the year in a sour mood after all. She smiled. "Well, do me a favor... if anything happens... count me out. I'll wait at the house to doctor your wounds or something. I'm sturdy enough to take a Bludger, but probably not much else." She bumped her friend with her hip, hitting the much taller girl's thigh, and wrapped her arm around her waist, chuckling at Dracula's attempts to right himself when the Slytherin's arm slid over her shoulders, taking away his perching point. The cat gave a small pout and then she swore he shrugged before steadying himself and jumping to Michelle's shoulder, where he sat, eyeing her Phoenix, who sat on the other side. Dracula still wasn't quite sure what to make of that bird. He watched him constantly; it was sort of funny, actually. Adalaide giggled at the pair. They looked about as strange together as she probably did with Michelle. Funny how that happened.

❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan hopped off the train. Actually pretty excited since he hadn't really had to worry about his brother going somewhere else next year. His younger brother's birthday was just much later than they figured mattered or Albert would be here also... But that didn't matter much. He was currently setting his sights in a hopeful search of any of his friends. When his eyes dropped to Ronna, who was talking to someone, then to Corabell who was doing something in front of the carriages. He decided quickly that she might want some company and finds himself walking towards the carriages. "Hiya Corabell. What's up? What are you doing?" He asked. He knew what was pulling the carriages but couldn't see them...

Third Year/Gryffindor/Single
(O.o.C.)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express -> Hogsmeade Station

When David was handed Shayna's list he looked it over before folding it back up nicely and putting it in his pocket. When it was time to get off the train in his school robes David held onto his girlfriend's hand. Looking around the station he noticed a lot of Gryffindors that he knew on and off the team and a few other team members from other houses but otherwise nothing. "Excluding housemates and teammates that aren't really friends no I don't." he answered her. "Where could everyone be?" he asked not expecting anyone to know the actual answer. "Guess it'll be just me and you if nobody else shows up." Man David wished he knew where Xavier or Serafina were.

With: Shayna

Wearing: School Robes

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 am
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

With: Edajin Tarot, Quihn Montgomery, Nessarose O'Fehrehy

User Image
User Image

Right before she was about to head toward the carriages, she spotted a face she knew and laughed as she made her way over. "Quihn, hey! So how was your summer, anything exciting? Are you looking forward to this year?" She asked with a mild, friendly smile. He'd seemed like a nice boy when she'd met him last year, and she was sure that most younger students appreciated having an older housemate who could answer their questions or just be a friendly presence. Though it seemed like he'd managed to make at least one good friend, unfortunately she was in Hufflepuff house, meaning that he wouldn't be able to spend as much time with her as he might like to. Well, she would be there to make sure he didn't get too lonely in the Gryffindor common room. "This is my brother, by the way. Don't mind him if he's a bit antisocial, we're trying to work with him on that." Her eyebrow raised slightly at Edajin in the background, who looked at her with an indignant expression for bringing him into this. "Edajin Tarot," he said quietly, being civil and holding out his hand. Though their houses were well known for not getting along, he didn't like to associate himself too strongly with whatever group he got thrown into. He would never fall to being nothing more than a stereotype.

User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

o White-Raven o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 am
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at The Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Sixth year... only two more and then...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳

Damien got off the train, his normally serious expression breaking into a small smile, his eyes light and cheerful. He glanced over his shoulder to see if Marina was behind him, knowing the redhead would be right on his heels. He'd decided to give her this year's gift once they were back in their dorms, since it was a fair bit larger than the jewelry from last year. It was, perhaps, not quite as romantic as the necklace and ring, but he'd been somewhat at a loss. The first few gifts had been easy enough; but, they were the obvious ones. He'd had a hard time coming up with something else... perhaps he'd been a bit practical, at least with one of them. The others... well, one was perhaps a bit romantic, once he explained. And the other... it wasn't the first, but it was special. He smiled a bit wider. At least he wasn't worried she wouldn't like them.

On the subject of school, he was... oddly happy. He'd dropped the classes he didn't like and was finally only focusing on the ones he actually cared about. More interesting to him was that this was his sixth year, meaning he only had two more, and then... real life. Trying to get taken on as an Apprentice at Ollivander's. Other... things... He really had no idea where he and Marina would be going after school. He liked to think that they'd still be together, that there would be more. That this was real. But who knew how they'd react to being out of school. To be adults. Sometimes that worried him more than he cared to admit. Mostly when he was away from her. Around her it was hard to think they'd ever break up... he tried to hold onto that when they were apart. He gave his head a light shake, not wanting to tread down that path right now.

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:08 am
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at The Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Minn, Jer and the twinsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Relaxedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, I bet I'll get to annoy the hell outta Echo this year, he's a shoe-in for Ravenclaw...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ

By the time the train pulled into the station at Hogsmeade, Gypsy was wide-awake and pink-haired once again, although, for at least a little show of house pride (Ravenclaw wasn't a bad spot to be, really, after all), it was mixed with a nice blue... they were both neon shades, though, because her house color wasn't interesting enough as was. The Ravenclaw jumped off the train just in time to see her brother's brown head wander off to the lake... and shook her head a bit, smiling. That poor kid had no idea what he was in for. Oh, well. She'd do her sisterly duty and help him out where she could... provided he let her, of course. Sometimes she was pretty sure he hated her guts. But, she couldn't help it if she was just cooler than him... it wasn't like he tried, after all.

She flipped her brightly-colored locks over her shoulder, smiling widely. This year, she was bound and determined to get in some sort of trouble... trouble that didn't involve smarting off at some idiot in class. No, she wanted to sneak around and find some secrets passageways, maybe find a way to sneak to Hogsmeade (it couldn't be that hard, once you got past the people who knew your year, after all). Pull some pranks on someone. And not hre brother; he was so used to it that it wasn't much fun anymore. He just rolled his eyes and said, 'whatever.' Even when it was really cool. No, she needed new victims... luckily, there was a whole pool of ickle firsties to go for. She supposed it might be somewhat weird, to act like they were so much younger than her when really it was only a year (or more in most cases, since she'd turned twelve the second month of her first year), but Echo was a firstie, and even with only a year's difference, he was still a kid to her. He was her little brother, after all.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:30 am
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Darren climbed off the train behind his sister. He bent over to tie his shoe and when he stood straight again, she was gone. He blinked and sighed, he'd catch up with her later. Darren figured he ought to find someone to talk to, since last year he didn't do much of it. He looked around for someone who was standing on their own. The first person he saw was a girl with pink hair. The second year moved toward her. "Hello, I'm Darren."

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:48 am
Quote:

User Image

Jarlath stepped off the train and followed the crowd into the station and the carriages. He sighed and stepped into an empty one. He had no friends at Hogwarts, besides the ones on the Quidditch Team. "Well Jar, let's make some friends this year." he said to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:49 am
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

”Yeah, yeah, I heard ya’ the first time, Belle.” He groaned, waving his cousin away from him with one slapping hand while the other cradled a velvet pouch of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans. ”Ger-off-mers-hrm-oous,” He growled struggling from the hug of his much stronger than she looked cousin as the train finally boarded the station. Dominic had been waiting (as patiently as he could) for the train to arrive, all the while, Belle seemed damned and determined to make sure he’d be well taken care of.

”Look, if mum tries anything I’ll shoot you an owl and you can duel it up with her, alright?” Imploringly, Dominic stared. Sheesh, what else would he have to do just to get her off of his case? ”And besides, she backed off, alright, da’ too. I don’t think they care anymore.” But he didn’t wait for his cousin to respond, he didn’t want to give her that chance. ”I’ll come look for you Hogsmeade weekend, bye!” And with that, he managed to scuttle off towards the platform where the students began to spill out past the doors and gather on the walkway, some towards the lake, the others to the winding path up to the entrance courtyard. He spotted familiar faces, few and far between, but none of interest, not really.

”Heya mates,” Dominic greeted Damien and Marina as he reached them, his stride rolled in from their opposite direction, making it clear he hadn’t boarded the Hogwarts Express at all this year. He stayed with his cousin, it seemed easier that way. ”Ready for another year?” He hadn’t meant it to sound as sarcastic as it did, but then again, he didn’t realize how spiteful his immediate inclinations had been becoming. Being ostracized from his family for so long hadn’t done well to help his already austere personality.

Idly, he wondered where Grace was, but he knew she’d show herself when she was ready, one way or another.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 15
Hogsmeade Station
With Damien and Marina
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 am
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

Once the last puffs of rolling steam escaped into the station, the little miscreant swirled out from behind the other side of the Hogwarts Express, having been hidden from the staff as well as possible as he relished in one of his worst habits; smoking. ”Aaaahhh,” he sighed in bliss, flicked the orange butt into the train tracks as he hobbled over them to reach the other side of the platform. He dropped his skateboard and jumped on its back, kicking at the pavement while his wheels clattered with every crack and crevice in the concrete.

But soon he reached the edge of the station and the marveling grass so he kicked up his board, the splattered spray painted and stickered bottom stuck out against his black robes and plain red uniform. ”Hey!” He spotted them in the distance near the carriages, never noticing the awkward tension that seemed tighter and thicker around his throat with every galloping step he took. ”Luke! Steffi!” He hadn’t seen them at all over the summer. Word was, they’d been adopted, hell, it seemed almost all of the kids he’d met several years ago were already gone, and replaced by more kids.

”How’ve you been!? I heard ya’ll got adopted, how is it?” He only wondered because he was eager to share in their merriment. Well, they should be happy, anyway, right? He wasn’t so sure once he stopped near them, a serious line seemed to mar their faces and he blinked. He didn’t even know how long they’d been gone for, he avoided Wool’s all summer the year before last, only to return to this past year and found everyone was… well... gone.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Near the Carriages
With Steffi and Luke
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

The last blowing whistle had guided him off of the train; paling blue eyes swept up and down the station as he slithered between the students. He was reluctant, to say the least, about leaving his trunk and all of his belongings behind. What if someone found it? His breath caught in his throat. He couldn’t dare to think that, not now. He had hoped that he would have found Hayden, but, her blonde ringlets were nowhere to be seen. Even as he stepped out into the open air where the students milled about, some looking for friends, others trekking to the carriages, while the rest were little first years, all so confused… His only friend he’d made was gone, Sergio was withdrawn from the school and sent to Durmstrang.

He wished he could do the same.

But he stopped and he waited, and he stood like a fly on the wall, listening to everyone, just listening. There was a particular face, a particular voice and stream of red hair that he was searching for, and once he found her, he’d stay as close as he could without seeming too suspicious, If that was even possible.

We’re never who we say we are.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:52 am
User Image
So tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

User Image

Jer stepped down from the train, tempted to actually carry his trunk from the train, but knowing he really shouldn't. Stepping up to Gypsy, he blinked as he realized there was another boy there. Well, he might be a snake, but half the time he didn't feel like it. Which made him blink and then put his hands behind his head, half-grinning. Well, if nothing else, maybe he could actually get along with everyone else, anyway. At least it got him away from the idiot gits in his house that tended to look down their nose at him for being 'less than them' because he wasn't from a magic family. Oh, if only they knew. The orphan no longer didn't have a family, even if he didn't get along with other members. Then again, pantomiming all summer hadn't been fun, even if he did have the family house elf, Steffi, and even Frida trying to teach him Norwegian. Ugh. Why did they have to speak in two languages, anyway?

Well, at least the boy seemed interesting enough. He vaguely recalled him from previous classes, well, at least the ones where he didn't blow something up with his wandwork. He blamed the wand, really. How the heck was he supposed to know that he would have so much trouble with a piece of wood? He didn't care how much everyone else thought he was odd, but when he'd practiced his magic without it, it seemed to do well enough. He stuck out his hand to the kid, deciding to be friendly. Not that he wasn't, but well, his house did have a reputation, after all.
"Wotcher! Name's Jeremy, or Jer for short. Nice ta meet'cha."

-------------------------------------------
State: Friendly
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 am
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell watched everyone coming off the train looking for a specific few. She saw Ada and waved but noticed she went over to Michelle and thought that those two would like to speak alone before she barged over. However later on she saw her girlfriend and sisters coming off and gave a bouncy wave and yell to her as she noticed her. She was about to make her way over when a brunette bundle plowed its way into her shouting her name and it took her a split second to realize who it was. "Cait! Omigosh it feels like I haven't talked to you in forever! How are ya? How was your summer? Did you do anything super special awesome? Did you meet anyone? Well come on then stop leaving me in suspense!" Nell sped through bouncing excitedly while still holding one of her oldest friends.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Wearing: On the Clock | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: People | Thoughts: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN| OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games