Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:46 pm
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will followed Mina as she got the quaffle and quickly passed it off to their captain. However they weren't comfortable for long before Zach managed to steal from Callista causing him to go after him to steal it back.
Quote:

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 14 (fail)
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is gonna be good

Londy flew up into the air, watching the chasers duke it out for a few seconds. When Will tried to steal from Callista, London took aim. He flew to the nearest bludger and swung hard, hoping to land a hit on his cousin.

null

AC: 19
Modifiers: +6 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Aiming At: Will Hawthorne
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:03 {Self Hit!}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Gabby was quick to survey the field to figure out where she sat. Zach had the quaffle after Callista's stint with it. Both Seekers were on the hunt. And then there was a bludger headed for Zach. Easy decision there to try and reflect the shot and aim it at the opposing team Seeker.

User Image Status: Totally ready to crush it.
                                                  Company: Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Whitney Saving: Zach - Total Roll: 21 (Saved and Hit unless Blocked)
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Cara MiaKitty

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Caleb was quick to watch Gabby's moves and try to deflect the bludger she sent Whitney's way. He had all intention of aiming it back at her. She deserved a hit or two just to keep her from becoming a problem. Besides Drew was no where close to finding the snitch he figured. The game only just started after all.

Company : Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Gabby Saving: Whitney - Total Roll: Failed to Save
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:27 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian shot in after Caleb missed to try and save thier seeker, this bludger was labeled to Gabby

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 14 nope sorry whit!

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:42 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSeventh Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew kept searching, though she did made a glance to see how the chasers were doing. Good to know that Zach wasn't letting any of them have the quaffle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 17 NOT spotted

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:44 am
User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina seethed when Zach stole it from Callista, the nerve! Unfortunately, not even Will can save them now. She decided to get it back before he makes it, good thing Cian's doing his job well, huh?

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Final Roll : 19 Steal

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:48 am
User Image

( MugglebornThird Year SlytherinQuidditch Chaser ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

Mina smiled when she narrowly succeeded. She handed it over to Will saying, "You owe me some candy in Honeydukes if Zach gets this from you again." Strangely, Mina didn't say this out of scolding Will and it's more on teasing him.

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Green Team Chaser
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : (+4 Steal) (+4 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Final Roll : 19 Steal

To Goals : 1/3

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:46 am
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will scowled when he managed to miss the steal but watched in glee as Mina was able to do so. Then was stunned when she passed it to him only pointing out that he'd owe her candy if he managed to get it stolen. The absolute nerve of this girl. He could see why Jack had a bit of a crush now. He could only shout out a "You got it princess!" before he sped off towards the goals.
Quote:

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceThe one thing that sucked about being Deaf, probably, was missing the warning that a bludger was nearing. Whit was never prepared for it; the iron ball slamming into his back was always a surprise. And damn, did it hurt. But, he had to keep looking for the snitch.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching) (-1 for Injuries)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? First Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is gonna be good

Well, he tried to hit Will. Instead he missed and felt the bludger slam into the squshy parts just below his ribs. That hurt like hell, but he was for sure going to try again. He blamed his miss on his nerves, since his parents were watching. Maybe he shouldn't have invited them after all. He looked at the players still going, then took aim. He was going to try for Cian this time, as the blonde had been rather cocky at the start of the game. Londy was going to try to knock him off his game, and maybe off his broom as well.

Kungfudemoness

AC: 19
Modifiers: +6 {Hitting} {-1 for Injuries}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Aiming At: Cian Quinlan
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:23 {Hit unless Saved!}
Lives: [x] [✬] [✬]

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Failing to save Whitney, Caleb was hoping Cian would save him. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. The only way to make this even was to hit Drew. With a bludger headed Cian's way, the vice captain rushed to deflect. Hopefully this time he'd knock it away and sent it towards the Gryffindor Seeker.

Company : Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Drew Saving: Cian - Total Roll: 13 Failed to Save
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (Game 1)

Gabby smirked when she saved Zach and landed a hit to Slytherin's seeker. Now to take a shot at the not so nice vice captain of the snakes. She was hoping to keep the pressure going especially with London seemingly taking care of the other team beater.

User Image Status: Totally ready to crush it.
                                                  Company: Gryffindor and Slytherin Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Caleb Saving: ____ - Total Roll: 20 (Hit unless Blocked)
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:23 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian appreciated Caleb's effort but Londy's bludger nailed him right in the leg. Cian cursed as he was sure that pop was a bone. Eh the hospital wing was use to this by now. Regaining composure he straighten out and went to save his captain and send it to Londy

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other -1 OW
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll: 12 nope

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:35 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSeventh Year GryffindorQuidditch Seeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

Drew kept searching, successfully evading the shot lined from Devereux. A really close call. Shaking her head to refocus, she still went ahead to continue the egg hunt.

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 18
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+8 for Catching, +8 for Spotting
                                                        Final Roll : 19 spotted

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games