Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xkamiko07x

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:03 am
good morning/evening, girls ^^  
strawberryalice
Kumiko Fujiwa
strawberryalice
I'm also doing great! I should be sleeping, but it's the weekend, so I say HA! eff sleep. Currently, I'm watching Wreck-It Ralph. heart

When your life is crumbling down, and you look around, do you know the pain? Having a blind sight to your negative points, do you know the outcome?

emotion_bigheart ~ I love Wreck it Ralph! It's just to cute emotion_kirakira ~ emotion_bigheart

Over come this barrier, and you shall see. What lies beneath your heart, is your soul to keep. What await's you, is a mystery to me...

I can't watch it enough times, I love it so much! heart I love the music too! Vanellope is such a cutie, and Ralph! I love Felix x Calhoun. xd
\
that movie is my favorite<3  

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
strawberryalice
I can't watch it enough times, I love it so much! heart I love the music too! Vanellope is such a cutie, and Ralph! I love Felix x Calhoun. xd

When your life is crumbling down, and you look around, do you know the pain? Having a blind sight to your negative points, do you know the outcome?

emotion_bigheart ~ Yeah. At first when I watched the movie, I thought it was going to be something different. Like he starts to change the game by not breaking anything, and Fix it Felix was going to get irritated and start smashing s**t. Idk. That's just what I thought was going to happen lol ~ emotion_bigheart

Over come this barrier, and you shall see. What lies beneath your heart, is your soul to keep. What await's you, is a mystery to me...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:04 am
Puddila
Oh gosh it's almost too two hundred damn yum_puddi

yep! gotta post like the virtual wind!  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:05 am
Etrikia
strawberryalice
Etrikia
strawberryalice
Etrikia
strawberryalice

You could always play the switch-every-other-day game with the crowns. Did you still wanna look at more crowns?
Ah well the ring from Regalia I think would make a nice addition (but then there goes my gold for Glittering carouser or zodical ahha)
and sure biggrin

-tee hee hee- does mysterious secret thing (so that you can save your gold for the items you REALLY want. heart

*Gets teary-eyes* emotion_kirakira Oh goodness, thankyou so much~! emotion_bigheart
Allow me ot repay your kindness with an invisible voucher for for free art from my shop >w< emotion_hug

emotion_hug emotion_c8 emotion_bigheart You don't have to repay me, but on this occasion, I will gladly accept the invisible voucher for free art from your shop! I'd love some art (Art makes me happy and I post whatever art I get on my profile too cause it always cheers me up)! heart

Go ahead and post on here anytime you want to claim that voucher even if it's full .w./ User Image

heart I will be sure to do that. -clicks on cute little banner-type thingy- heart

.v.

Noryoku Kiyama

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
xkamiko07x
good morning/evening, girls ^^
Good morning!  

emotion_bigheart ~ heart ~ emotion_bigheart

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

stacilo

Dapper Dabbler

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 am
.v.

Noryoku Kiyama

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 am
unhappymango
strawberryalice

Don't think I've seen the Fountain, V was awesome!
I'll check out the fountain wink

OH MY GOD, my dear sweet child, you must watch The Fountain, it will give you -FEELINGS- V is one of my favorite movies and characters. I wish V wouldn't have died, I wanted him and Evey to be together, they were perfect.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
the post wars are beginning .o.  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:09 am
Kumiko Fujiwa
strawberryalice

emotion_bigheart ~ Yeah. At first when I watched the movie, I thought it was going to be something different. Like he starts to change the game by not breaking anything, and Fix it Felix was going to get irritated and start smashing s**t. Idk. That's just what I thought was going to happen lol ~ emotion_bigheart

I didn't know what to expect when I went to go see the movie, but it exceeded anything I could have imagined. I love the universe and how they travel from game to came. I love how the video game is like their job, and then after they're done for the day, they have lives and stuff, reminds me of Toy Story, but with video games. Hahahahaha Felix smashing s**t, hahahahahaha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games