Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm
DignityPower

I swear, you've been (extra) hilarious this week.

I do so try my best for my fans. By the by, to answer your question in the RP, no. The rules of Pokemon Conquest don't really apply, things like energy and stuff that is. It's just like any other RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:03 pm
SubonicXP
DignityPower

I swear, you've been (extra) hilarious this week.

I do so try my best for my fans. By the by, to answer your question in the RP, no. The rules of Pokemon Conquest don't really apply, things like energy and stuff that is. It's just like any other RP.

Lol, well thanks for the answer. I was really looking forward to this RP (I already finished the main story of the game) and I'm still playing it XD  

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 pm
Color coded map of the Ransei region added to the end of the first post if needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 am
>Plan to go to bed early due to departing on trip later today.
>Windows Update randomly screws up in epic fashion, forcing me to reinstall Windows on my laptop and otherwise spend all night in an effort to fix said laptop.

Gotta love technology...  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:47 am
Ouch. This is why I try to ignore updates. <_<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:06 am
I usually don't, but I'm also usually careful too. Either way, my laptop's back in working order. Found out which update was appearing to be the problem within them, though; once I went into the optional ones, I got a lovely BSOD, but I was able to restore out of it this time.

I've also since hid any and all optional updates, as well as a couple others that failed, and currently have Windows Update entirely set to manual. And will be taking my Win7 disc. Paranoid techie is sufficiently paranoid.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:57 pm
The Scrafty was left with 1 hp but I only had Gardevoir left... I didn't retreat and then with the Gardevoir's ability Instinct, the Scrafty missed his High Jump attack and I won 8] Which got me the kingdom yay~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:39 am
So, actually made it to my destination... and the connection's able to hold out for posting. Apparently, my 3DS struggled to even load Gaia enough for looking at posts, so I'll have to stick to IMs with that. But hey, I can use my laptop.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 pm
Wow. Zero posts so far today. I know the RP's starting to get slow, but I wasn't expecting that. Kinda makes me wish I could get ahold of Hawk so the West Ransei arc could continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:53 pm
Just felt I should tell you guys I'm going on vacation tomorrow to Phoenix, so posting may slow or completely drop until I get back next Saturday.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Otternavy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Wow. Zero posts so far today. I know the RP's starting to get slow, but I wasn't expecting that. Kinda makes me wish I could get ahold of Hawk so the West Ransei arc could continue.

Lil ol' me? why, I'm flattered, but a sweet debutant like me can't be goin aroun' bein held by just anyone! oh my! *fanselffanself*

I'm just gonna go ahead and lead the group for the sake of expedition, ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 am
Flattery is the least expensive form of bribery.

But thanks. Now if we can get ahold of Sol... Nope, Sub gave up. *shrug*  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 am
Dx sometimes I wonder wtf I've been doing not posting but I have actually been a bit busy. (let's move forth <3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:32 pm
Sub and I have been talking, and since he's been feeling down ever since his Conquest RP flopped, I'm stepping back into my Admin position to help level the work load around here and to hopefully make everybody else's Snagem experience a bit more enjoyable.

I may not be able to get on a day or two out of the month due to my internet, but I will devote every possible second of free time to my duties as a Team Snagem admin.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:50 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Sub and I have been talking, and since he's been feeling down ever since his Conquest RP flopped, I'm stepping back into my Admin position to help level the work load around here and to hopefully make everybody else's Snagem experience a bit more enjoyable.

I may not be able to get on a day or two out of the month due to my internet, but I will devote every possible second of free time to my duties as a Team Snagem admin.

That's a tough task, this place is about as motivational and fun as a guild as ever gotten to me (if that made sense) so work hard & luck to you :3  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games