Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:05 pm
*muses about the proper (and improper) uses of maids for a while*

Maybe it's about time I take my own maid outfit out of storage, but then again in this environment people might mistake me for a waitress and I don't want to risk getting the outfit dirty...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 pm
*sighs and looks into his wine glass*
I know all too well from experience it is mzilst certainly not the best way to cope... *holds his hand over his heart* ... jhal... sometimes it just seems easier. *takes a drink*

I would not worry about being mistaken for a waitress here, Kai. This place is mzilst known for being self serve. Although... *giggles* some may think to serve themselves with you wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:15 pm
Drinking should be a pleasure and make you happy, but this...this is not pleasurable and in sadness.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm
*blushes slightly and laughs* That would definitely be an improper use of a maid. Not that I would mind it much, but if started offering such services the ladies would probably ship me back home in multiple pieces (・ω<)~♪

((I have actually seen a maid bar when I lived in SanFransisco, but I couldn't really check it out because I was on a date at the time and I didn't think it would be proper to be checking out other women just then))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:33 pm
Finally, after a couple hours, there was a sound where Amy was napping on one of the tables, and she slowly started to wake up. The side of her head hurt, but not too badly.

She blinked a few times and swallowed several times to try and get rid of the cotton mouth she had going on.

She looked around the bar with bleary eyes as she tried to take in what was going on now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 pm
*noticing Amy waking up he headed over to her table* Is there something I can get you to drink sweetie?  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm
{{Aww! Kai is so nice!}}

Amy groaned softly and shrugged. "I don't know if I should alcohol on top of this headache."

She laughed softly and rubbed the side of her head lightly. "But thank you. I really appreciate it."

She held out her other hand. "My name is Amethyst, or Amy. It's nice to meet you."

She recognized this person, but she had met so many new people in the past three days that she hoped she hadn't met this man before and was simply forgetting his name.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:49 pm
Cuwen

Amy groaned softly and shrugged. "I don't know if I should alcohol on top of this headache."

They have other drinks here besides alcohol.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:55 pm
Amy heard Neil and tilted her head in thought. "Really? Uh, what about ginger ale?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:00 pm
*laughs* You could always have coke without the rum or something like that, but it's not a problem.

*Moves in closer and shakes her hand gently* My name is Kairanha IV. I made it up myself. I usually go by Kai though. Haji-um It's nice to meet you as well. I'm sure the pleasure's all mine.

>>Edits<< Ginger ale sounds good. I'll be right back *he said as he walked behind the main bar and filled a glass with ice and poured the drink then arrived back at Amy's table and set the drink down in front of her careful not to make the glass clink on the table* here you are my dear.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Icy Reign
bandaidd
*huggleglompattackmaulpouncecheeksmoochies Icy*

Hey girl! I'm finally out of the hospital. they think the pineapple hat might help the headaches. What do you think? too sexy for me?

{{BANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Yes hon, very sexy indeed! rofl How's my favorite nurse doing? And thank you Nei! xd }}

Oh dear. Should I take it off? Do you think it will gove TES a nosebleed? I worry about his hematocrit sometimes. Oh! This isn't a tan. It's some sort of side effect of the medicine. they think it will wear off, but meanwhile it does look pretty good, doesn't it?

@Ryzan: It was just a little misunderstanding I think about a peck on the cheek I gave officer D, but you know Psyzapp.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm
{{Is Kai dressed in what your avatar dressed in? Or something different? If he's dressed femininely, I'll edit my post. smile }}

Amy giggled softly and slowly shook the individual's hand. When she came back with her drink she nodded in appreciation.

"Thank you very much, Kai. I like your name."

She transformed her blanket back to a bandanna nodded to the chair across from her. "You can sit down and join me, if you want."

She was suddenly aware of the attire she was wearing at the moment. Well damn...  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:22 pm
((My dress in RP is the same as my avi since I find it entertaining I decided earlier that I'll be a crossdressing bishounen for the lulz. A lesbian trapped in a beautiful mans body d(・ω<)~♪))

*bows slightly* Under normal circumstances there is no way I'd reject the desires of a beautiful girl, but it seems there are obligations elsewhere I must fulfill. Stay lovely.

Sore ja mata.

*and with that he turns and leaves the bar*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:42 pm
{{Good to know! biggrin I'll edit my previous post after I make this one.}}

Amy's eyes widened as she heard what Kai said. Was she bisexual, too? Or... could she actually be a 'he'?

A few days ago, she would have been shocked. But now, in this bar, she decided to just go with the flow.

She just smiled and shook her head as she rested her chin on her hand. She waved and called out.

"Ok. See ya later, hopefully."

She was really starting to like this bar. She had just had a very bad couple of days due to something that had happened in the bar, and now, someone in the bar had cheered her up a little and caused her to laugh. It was really interesting here. Maybe if she stopped trying to fight it, she'd have a lot more fun.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:12 pm
*entering the bar from through the office, she heads behind the bar and makes her favorite drink. After squeezing a lime into her vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice, she has a seat at the bar.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games