Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 pm
Amy smiled and got up from the table. She went and sat down by Katana.

"Hi Katana! How are you today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm
*glances over at Amy and smiles* I suppose I'm doing all right....how about you?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm
She chuckled and gestured to her street clothes. "What, doesn't it look like I'm doing well?"

She shook her head but kept smiling. "I'm doing ok. Are you sure you're alright? I understand if you don't want to share with me. I'm new here, after all. But I am here to listen if you want to talk."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 pm
*cocks her head and gives Amy a quizzical look* Well, things are a bit hectic right now...the expansion of MW takes up a lot of our time. But, construction is on track....Karrie has lined up who he wants to hire for the restaurant, and I've pretty much taken care of hiring the staff for the spa.

*she sips her drink and sets the glass down on the bar* I have been missing someone though...but it's to be expected with his line of work.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Amy had a quizzical look on her face. "Why is it to be expected?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 pm
*she smiles at Amy* Because he's a police officer, hun...Officer Showcase...known to a few as JustinShowcase. wink We've been passing like two ships in the night lately....hopefully he'll get some time off soon....I have a party I'm planning that I'm going to need him to be in attendance.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:57 pm
{{Fell asleep for a while sweatdrop }}

*is awoken by the grunny sniffing and inspecting him. He covers his mouth and yawns, glancing around the bar feeling a little embarrassed that he had fallen asleep like that, especially after having gotten onto Tes about doing that* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:00 pm
{{lol! Both Ryzan and Amy fell asleep in the bar!}}

Amy smiled softly. "A party sounds fun! I really hope he can make it for you. I didn't know that Ladies here could get involved with law enforcement."

{{Yes, she is young and quite naive of the nightlife. I roll my eyes at her myself. lol!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm
Well, let's just say that he and I got..um..involved when he was acting as my bodyguard awhile back. wink And nothing says you can't get involved with the law enforcement....but just don't try getting involved with Dougherty or Showcase! blaugh

*she notices Ryzan is awake now* Good evening, Ryzan...how are you tonight? smile

*she turns back to Amy* Well, I'm trying to have a monthly party. Last month's party went over extremely well, so I'm thinking about doing a theme party each month.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 pm
Vendui' Katana *covers his mouth again to yawn* I have been better... *sees his glass of wine is still there and drinks it*  

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 pm
*looks over at Ryzan* Is something wrong, Ryzan? You look like something is troubling you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Amy chuckled at what Katana said at first. She also filed those names away for future reference under 'HANDS OFF!'.

She missed the rest of what Katana said, though, after she greeted Ryzan. Now, all of Amy's attention was on Ryzan. She didn't know what to say to him. She didn't know IF she should say anything.

She simply remained glued to the stool, frozen.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 pm
*shoots a glare in Amethyst's general direction, then hangs his head and pets the grunny*
... I have had a... how you say... "rough" couple of tangin...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Excuse me for a moment, Amy. *she gets up and goes to sit by Ryzan* Now...tell me what's going on? What has HE done to you now?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:25 pm
Amy sighed and looked down at the counter when Ryzan glared at her. Still not a good idea to talk to him now. She was sorry for hurting him. She honestly hadn't meant to, but she wasn't going to hurt him more by trying to talk to him when he didn't want to talk to her.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games