Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:34 pm
Gi ussta... it seems everyone's first thought is that if I am upset, it is because of Quor... *shakes his head* ... Tes. *refills his glass* ... how unfortunate that such is usually the case.

*sighs and frowns, taking a drink before he explains*
The other isto when Amethyst had first arrived, Tes and I spent a great deal of time speaking with her. She somehow got the impression that Tes was homosexual like I am and... *brow furrows* ... he did not like that at all. The two of them argued over the matter, and it eventually led to him trying to "prove himself" by... *glares over at Amethyst again* .... undressing her stare If that was not bad enough... *refills his glass and drinks the whole thing down* ... she also kissed him...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:35 pm
*Heads up to the Main Bar for a quick drink. Grins and nods to acknowledge everyone. She makes a scotch on the rocks and heaves a heavy sigh as she sees Ryzan.* Has TES come to his senses yet? *She looks at Ryzan trying to get a sense if things have been patched up yet.* neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm
*Her eyes widen at what Ryzan has told her* Why in the world would he have to "prove" anything by undressing her? And she kissed him? How much did she have to drink? Was she drunk? You know how some people get when they've had too much to drink...sometimes they do things they normally wouldn't do if they were sober.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 pm
Amy heard everything, and she had a feeling that Ryzan knew she could hear him. She completely understood his anger and bitterness, but she also was very bad at keeping her temper in check.

She reached over the counter and got a bottle of beer, opening it against the counter.

And then she heard Katana ask Ryzan if she was sober. She straightened up and stretched her neck at both angles but kept her eyes glued to the counter. She would not say anything...  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 pm
*slouches in his chair, picking up the grunny and hugging it*
... I... I have not seen him since I told him to leave. I do not think he is coming back... *refills his glass*

She had not had mzilt to drink that isto. As I recall, she had only had one of the cocktails that jabbress is fond of and one beer. Even dear Quor... *shakes his head* ... Tes... even his tolerence is high enough to handle that. *scratches behind the grunny's ear* I suppose the fact that he and I are married did not matter to either one of them...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 pm
*puts an arm around Ryzan in an attempt to console him* Is there anything I can do for you?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 pm
Amy glared at the counter when she heard the last thing Ryzan said. Her beer even started to bubble in her bottle, but she didn't notice it. If she had, she would have been excited because it would be a different magic she was actually casting, not just her normal conjuring-from-cloth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 pm
*shakes his head, taking another drink of wine*
Nau... I do not believe there is anything you can do... *smiles slightly* and I do not believe being locked in a closet with either one of them would be the wisest of decisions.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 pm
*Sips her scotch and puts it onto the bar.* So Ryzan let's just cut to the chase here. What is it going to take for you to forgive TES? Do you need us to drag him in here and place him in those shackles over there so you can humiliate him? Do you need Katana and I to haul him into the Recreation Room and make him sorry? What's it going to take to fix this? *She looks at Ryzan and waits for his response.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:01 pm
*snickers a bit at the closet memory* I promise, I will never lock you in a closet ever again!

*turns her attention to Psyzapp* Yes, those shackles are just going to waste over there...perhaps we should do something about that.....*she takes a sip of her drink*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:05 pm
*blushes a little at Psyzapp's suggestions*
.... gi... gi ussta sweatdrop I do not know, jabbress... is it really something that I should forgive him for? He seems to only be concerned of what people think of him rather than my feelings...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 pm
Amy couldn't help but think of how silly it was to try and force people together if it was this hard for them to stay together in the first place. Being in a relationship, from what she understood, was supposed to mutually desired and a fun thing. If it wasn't, what was the point?

She took a sip of her beer, quite surprised when she felt how warm it was.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm
*Walks into MW and the somber mood within the air hits him like a brick wall. He pauses near the door and surveys the premises, taking note of the new patron.

He sees that Psyzapp and Katana are having a deep conversation with Ryzan. Not wanting to interfere, he gives a nod over to Psyzapp, then heads over behind the bar to pour himself a glass of the bar's finest scotch whiskey as he speaks to the new girl* Good evening, Miss. You're new here, aren't you?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Ryzan…TES cares for you. I know he does. He cares greatly for your happiness…so much so in fact, that he was willing to endure being here at our beckon call without so much as a complaint or sarcastic remark to save your honor if you decided to returned home.

I do have a very nice Riding Crop down in my bedroom I would let you borrow. *Grins and winks at Officer Dougherty.* wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm
Amy looks around to see if this guy is talking to someone else. Not seeing anyone else, she turns back and frowns at the man.

"I'm not exactly new... Not exactly not new, either."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games