Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:23 pm
*She goes over to Officer Dougherty and puts her arm around him.* This is Amethyst. She just arrived here a few days ago and aspires to be an MW Lady. *Grins.* Amethyst, this is Officer Dougherty.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm
Gi ussta redface I do not think he would like that redface *sets the grunny in his lap* He has told me in private that he wishes for my happiness, jhal... in front of others that does not seem to show. For that, I cannot help but wonder if he actually means it...  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 13 Total: 15 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm
*He grins at Psyzapp when she comes towards him and puts her arm around him* Nice to meet you, Amethyst.

(( Edit. *Nudges Psyzapp and points up at the 5* May as well just keep a tab going. I'm gonna' play a few more rounds! blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:28 pm
*hugs Ryzan before standing up* Well, Ryzan...you know I'm here if you need anything. *she grins at him* You also know where I live too. wink

*she walks behind the bar and puts her now empty glass in the sink* Well, Psyzapp...I think I'm going to call it a night. Good evening and good night, Dougherty! xd

*she glances over at Amy* Amy, have a good evening.

*she heads downstairs through the office and goes to her quarters.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 pm
Hai gaiz. *winces a little when she sees Psyzapp and officer D*
Omigosh, Ryzan. What's wrong with your eyes? Do they hurt? Did you splash some sort of chemical in them?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm
*glances over at bandaidd questioningly*
My eyes? *touches the area around his eyes and then realizes what she likely means* Gi ussta... nau nau nau. It is nothing to worry about, bandaidd. I have just had a lot of trouble sleeping.

*waves goodnight to Katana*
Plynn kyon

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 pm
*Side glances, raises an eyebrow and eyes Bandaidd. She watches her suspiciously as she goes over to talk to Ryzan.* stare

(( *Sigh* Okay, keeping a tab open for you Dougherty. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:40 pm
*nervously steps away from Psyzapp a little and gulps*
Maybe I'll go over to Dr. Black's and see if I can get something to help you sleep.
Do you have trouble falling asleep, or staying asleep mainly?
*darts glances at Doughtery and Psyzapp with hearth pounding, edges toward the exit while listening for Ryzan's reply*

bandaidd
Crew

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 10 Total: 30 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm
*He puts his arm around Psyzapp and pulls her a little closer to him, trying to reassure her that everything is alright* Hey there bandaidd. Nice to see you again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm
Amy heard Katana and noticed that she just glanced at Amy and said a simple farewell. They had been talking more than that before she had spoken with Ryzan. Well that was fine. She was through trying to play nice, anyway.

She tipped her beer slightly at Dougherty. "Hey."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 pm
I have trouble with both sweatdrop I have been having mzilt mzilt difficulty falling asleep, and when I finally do, my rest is frequently interrupted. Mzilst times I can just turn over and fall back asleep, jhal not always.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 pm
*after a painfully slow walk, he finally gets to the bar. Not really sure who is going to be there at this time, he hopes that he can just go in, check for Ryzan, then head straight downstairs without being stopped or questioned. He has a small coughing fit, but quickly gets over it, then heads in. Immediately he notices Ryzan there and is a bit shocked by his appearance, knowing that he usually doesn't like anyone to see the scars on his arms. As he walks over to the bar, he looks around to see who else is there, groaning a little at seeing Amy and getting an eye twitch at seeing Psyzapp. Instead of going up to Ryzan, he goes behind the bar and starts making a roy rogers*
Only thing that can make this worse is if Katana and Icy were here stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm
Amy just scoffed and rolled her eyes at Tes's appearance. He looked awful... which she was glad for, deep down. He caused her this much grief, he should have to pay, too. It was his stupid idea in the first place, anyway!

She was tired of feeling like she had to shoulder most of the blame.

She reached behind the counter, got another beer, and popped it open against the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:06 pm
Hi Tes. So, Ryzan. What does mzilt mean? Maybe I could get a prescription for you if I talk to Dr. Black about it. Would you like that? Or, I don't know how you feel about it, but I hang out with psychics and one has a "sleep hammer". Don't know how it works, but I sure sleep well when he hits me with it. Might work for you. I could ask. I'd have to link with you though so he would have a target.  

bandaidd
Crew

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:11 pm
Kairanha
((marry me now iggies (///ω///)))

((A lesbian trapped in a mans body wink rofl ))
(( ninja You're nickname isn't Lug-nut, is it? He used to use that expression all the time.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games