Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:52 pm
*She quickly leans over to Amethyst and whispers to her.* Now is your chanceā€¦be the bigger person here and swallow whatever it is you are feeling. Apologize to them both and then let them work it out.

*She goes over to Ryzan and TES.* Goodnight Gentlemen. *She looks at Ryzan.* You let me know if you need anything Ryzan. *She glares at TES and says nothing to him.*

*She then walks into her office and follows Officer Dougherty into their quarters. She opens the huge red door, closes it behind her and locks it. She pets both dogs as the come to the door to greet her and then makes her way into the bedroom to change.*

EDIT: (( Okay, closing tab and setting up trade.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:55 pm
*Takes a long swallow of her drink then picks up her paper. She glances through the articles, looking for something to catch her attention.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 pm
{{He -does- get all the ladies' sympathies! gonk }}

*quickly pulls out his handkerchief and sneezes into it a few times, then wipes his nose and puts it away. Seeing Ryzan go for the wine again, he takes the glass from him and sets it back down on the bar*
Just what do you want from me, Ry? You know I'm not used to... this sort of thing... stare

*looks off to the side when Psyzapp approaches them to say goodnight, not really giving her a response*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm
((Lol ~ he's got an ability to pack your bags and put you on a guilt trip better than even my mama. Sadly, hon, he puts out the bait and you fall right into line.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm
Amy sighed at Psyzapp's words, but she wouldn't argue with her. She actually hoped Ryzan broke up with Tes for his own good, and to piss Tes off, but she wouldn't say that. She wouldn't say that to anyone. It made her look immature.

Sighing, Amy mustered up any courage she had ever had and walked over to Tes and Ryzan. She sighed and looked at the ground. She didn't think she'd be able to look them in the eyes and have enough courage to do this.

"Look, I... I am sorry for my part in what happened. I truly am, Ryzan. You are a very nice man and I never wanted to hurt you. I did not know that Tes had true feelings for you or you for him. If I had, if I had known that it wasn't just a marriage of convenience, I never would have let it get so out of hand."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm
(( Thank you, Psyzapp! ... I'm outta' here, guys! User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm
*comes into the bar quite exhausted, takes a seat and lays his head down on the table, arms hanging limply at his sides*

heyo everyone.ļ¼ˆ Ā“Š”ļ½€)~yawn*

((really am tired, so if i don't post anything for a while i probably took a nap lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm
*forces a smile and bows slightly to Psyzapp*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress.

*looks back over at Tes and frowns*
And just when will you be accustomed to "this sort of thing", as you say? How long am I supposed to stay quiet and just be "your old friend"... if even that is allowed?

*glances up at Amethyst*
I am glad to hear at least you would have taken my feelings into consideration had they been more apparent to you. I think you may be mistaken about Tes having any true feelings for me, though stare *reaches for his wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm
{{OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I FEEL LIKE MY EYES ARE ABOUT TO POP OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS!!!!!!!!!!! I've been hunting on a dead server for over sseven hours now! I'm seeing double! gonk }}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:19 pm
Amy gasped and looked up at Ryzan with wide eyes. He wasn't going to yell at her? Well, she didn't think he was really the type, from what little she knew about him. But it almost made her feel worse.

And it made her want to shield him from Tes. Sure, Tes said that he had some feelings for Ryzan, but she still didn't think he knew what they were.

With a small nod, she said softly to Ryzan, "I... Look, I'll be completely honest. I was attracted to him at first. I think it was more of his attitude than his appearance. But then he told me yesterday that he..."

Well, she couldn't say that he said he loved Ryzan when they were talking. In fact, he basically said he stayed with him because he felt guilty being with someone else.

Oh! But he had said that they were good friends! He was the best friend Tes had. And maybe knowing that, Ryzan could move forward and be with someone that deserved him.

She smiled softly, thinking she was helping, and said, "He did say that you were the closest friend he has. And thank you, Ryzan, for being so.. mature about this? I hope I can take some lessons from you."

Then, with one more smile to Ryzan, she slipped over to the table near Kai. He was back! The first person she had talked with, besides Asuka and Psyapp, that didn't seem to have any animosity toward her.

She sat down in a chair opposite him and smiled softly. "You know, I could conjure you a blanket, if you prefer. It won't be very thick, but it will work."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 pm
*Smiles softly, watching the bags flying around the room. She carefully folds her paper, stands up and takes her empty glass to the sink. With a grin, she slips in to the shadows and disappears.*

((ICY *Glomp-tackle-hugs* Rest your Over-computerized eyes, hon.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 pm
Lil Brat
((Lol ~ he's got an ability to pack your bags and put you on a guilt trip better than even my mama. Sadly, hon, he puts out the bait and you fall right into line.))
{{He knows me all too well stressed }}

*taps his foot impatiently as he listens to both Amy and Ryzan. He takes a quick glance around the bar again and sees Brat off in the corner and Kai as well. Rubbing his forehead and groaning inwardly, he grits his teeth when Ryzan says Amy is mistaken about his feelings. Though a bit uncomfortable with having an audience, he sucks it up* ... vith ol... *grabs Ryzan's wrist before he can get to his wine and pulls him close. Sliding his other hand up the side of Ryzan's neck to behind his ear, he holds him firmly while he leans over and kisses him*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 pm
{{*tackleglomps Bratty back* I will as soon as I get this last egg. I've made over 150k and working on my fourth sundae. I love dead servers!}}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:34 pm
*Kai's eyes opened when he heard a particulary gentle voice address him and put his left elbow on the table and raised his head to rest in his hand, looking up at the girl accross from him*

That sounds delightful if it's not too much effort for you. How have things been going with you? *looks over towards Ryzan and Tes then turn back to Amy* They kind of remind me of this one Sara Bareillies song right about now.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:41 pm
Amy gritted her teeth as she saw, out of the corner of her eye, Tes lean forward and kiss Ryzan. She hoped Ryzan didn't fall for it... stupid Tes.

When Kai looked up at her, she smiled again and removed her bandanna. She was about to conjure a blanket when she heard his last comment.

She scowled slightly and her violet eyes flashed slightly. "Why the hell does everyone think they're so romantic? I mean, they're tragic! I would never want a guy to treat me the way Tes treats Ryzan, not ever! I don't care how much I cared for the guy. I'd dump his a** in an instant!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games