Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:46 pm
-walks in with a bag of dollmaking supplies and pours some sake-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:52 pm
*eyes grow wide with surprise at Tes kissing him in the pressence of others. Starting to blush, he tries to pull away at first, but with Tes holding him there as he was along with his quickly diminishing will to resist, his efforts were in vain. Gradually, he closes his eyes and gives in, moving closer to Tes and returning the kiss*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 am
*laughs a little sadly* Even if it's tragic, to feel something so deeply for another is a beautiful thing in itself. No one endures pain unless they believe there is some reward or benefit in doing so and somewhere deep down Ryzan does or rather did believe that. He loves Tes. All there is to it. Logic doesn't seem to play much a role.

It's just an observation anyway. Such things as love are beyond my understanding.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:15 am
Amy sighed but nodded in agreement. "You're not alone. Love is far beyond my understanding, too, and I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. It seems to messy, anyway."

"And I'd want someone I was sure loved me back. I may not know much about love, but if I ever did fall in love, I'd want to know, be certain that the guy felt the same way. Ryzan will probably always question Tes's feelings. And he deserves someone who will cherish and cater to his every need."

She laughed softly at the last part. Okay, she was exaggerating there, but the sentiment was right.

Her soft smile returned to her face as she looked back up at Kai. "Can I get you something to drink to hopefully wake you up a little bit? After all, it's my turn to return the favor."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 am
-finishes a doll, which gets up, jumps off the table, walks up to Tes, and kicks him, then goes limp to look innocent-  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:32 am
{{ rofl You don't even know the half of it, Amy rofl }}

*lets the kiss linger a few moments before slowly pulling away and loosening his hold on Ryzan, but staying close. He places his hands on Ryzan's cheeks and stares deeply into his eyes, laughing a little at what he overhears between Amy and Kai, knowing Ryzan likely heard it too*
You know, she's right. You do deserve someone better. *pets his cheek* Everyone always says that.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 am
-walks in and pours a glass of sake, then notices a something laying on the floor next to Tes-

-walks over to Tes and picks up the doll-

Excuse me, is this yours?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:37 am
{{I'm actually kinda thankful I don't. lol. That's one thing that Amy and I have in common. I've never been in love and kinda scared to. Talking about guys my age now, none of you awesome ones wink , but I think it is almost impossible for guys my age to be honest and faithful. I really do. Never had it happen once. So, now I'm looking for someone near my area who's older, like by 5-8 years, and who's not married.... yeah probably not going to find one. lol!}}

{{And if you weren't referring to the comment Amy made about love but were actually referring to something else.... then I just rambled on for no reason. Cheerio! biggrin Thanks for listening! lol!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 am
{{And I can't believe my ears/eyes! Tes said Amy was right! Someone get a camera! wink }}

{{Oh, and Alice, I LOVED the doll thing!! I just had to say that. biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:40 am
(I hate to sound uncaring, but that's your problem. I'm 24, and couldn't possibly imagine more than one special person in my life.

But if you're under 24, tough luck. I'm looking for a woman 5-11 years older than me so I don't get outlived. gonk )  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 am
((Thanks, but the doll wasn't acting on it's own. Alice has to control the doll as she hasn't come up with independent dolls yet. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:45 am
I'm not really all that sure you can choose with who or when you fall in love. I'm no stranger to unrequited love. I'll love who I love wether they like it or not. *realizing how cheesy that sounds he let's out a laugh*

*looks up at a clock on the wall of the bar* Oh jeez I never realized it was getting so late. I've gotta run. Amy take care of yourself and I'll be looking forward to you returning the favor some other time *he says with a wink as he makes a dash for the exit*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 am
*glares over at Reisen*
Not now, Reisen. In case you haven't noticed, I'm sort of in the middle of something here stare You can tell that doll maker to keep her pawns to herself.

{{Well, I was actually referring to the history of how I've treated Ryzan, but it seems there's a lot you don't know about love as well. And to think guys your age aren't honest and faithful is a gross generalization. I was... I think 22 when I met my spouse and I have not cheated once. A guy that will be honest and faithful isn't necessarily hard to find, you just have to know exactly what you're looking for without getting distracted by other attributes}}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:52 am
{{I'm 25 and would like to get married in the future... far far future if I can find that older guy.}}

{{And the doll was still awesome! biggrin }}

Amy's eyes widened as Kai quickly got up and left. She smiled as he winked at her. Yes, she knew it was a guy now. When she had walked over, she made sure to listen to his voice and knew instantly that he was a guy with how low his voice was.

Sighing, Amy got up herself and decided that it probably was time to head out. Besides, she didn't want to hang around here anymore and watch Tes and Ryzan make out some more. She wished, though, that she had been that doll that kicked Tes's leg. Unfortunately, he didn't even seem to have noticed.

That was alright, though. Ever other woman in the bar may fall at his feet and think that he's just the cutest thing ever, but not Amy. She would probably despise as long as she knew him... unless he got a labotomy and became a celibate ice cream man. Then she might be able to tolerate him.

Walking toward the exit, she smiled at Ryzan. She really hoped he came to his senses and found someone better. She could definitely hook him up! She knew some awesome gay men... well, she could find them at least! Just because she wasn't looking for love didn't mean she couldn't help someone else find it.

She offered a brief glare to Tes and then finally left for the night.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:54 am
{{To Tes: Yeah, but when you were 21 or 22, was it easy to hook up on the side with the internet and texting? Because that's almost common place now.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games