Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am
{{You... are more people than even *I* am in some RPs! Wow! I love that! biggrin And I didn't think she'd invade someone's mind. I just figured that if Tes asked her to, or Ryzan, she could do it.}}

{{And Tes, now that I know you have photographic memory, I will completely trust your accuracy on knowing who all can read minds. smile So, why doesn't Ryzan just read Tes's mind to see if his feelings are genuine? I mean, only once, with Tes's permission, so it's not intrusive.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am
What to call the doll... Quortekkio? Quornocchio? Quorpetto?

A good name is important for a present for Ryzan.
^-^  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:29 am
-finishes the legs and puts some pants, socks and shoes on the doll. Inserts batteries, and then finishes the doll by putting some baby sunglasses on it's face and activating it.-

-gives the doll to Ryzan-

Here is Quortek II. I made him in the image of the one you love. He is fully functional and capable of acting on his own.

I couldn't give him Tes's mind, but he will learn from his experiences. Please do be careful how you raise him.

Feel free to change the name if it bothers you.

The batteries are designed to absorb magic, you will never have to replace them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:42 am
Cuwen
{{You... are more people than even *I* am in some RPs! Wow! I love that! biggrin And I didn't think she'd invade someone's mind. I just figured that if Tes asked her to, or Ryzan, she could do it.}}

((I never have more than 2 or 3 out at once, keeping them separate becomes hard if I do.))  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:48 am
-enters the bar and spots Alice and approaches her-

Have you seen some robotic components and magic-absorbing batteries anywhere? I'm not upset, I just seem to be missing some.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 am
-sets the doll on the table closest to Ryzan-

I just wanted to make an independent doll. I wasn't going to take it back to Gensokyo since you would forbid it.  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:51 am
I see. I just wondered where they went.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 am
Princess Asuka Hayata
((I never have more than 2 or 3 out at once, keeping them separate becomes hard if I do.))

{{Do you have a separate avatar for each character?}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:56 am
{{I believe I already explained why I would not use mind reading in this instance.}}

*looks at the doll* sweatdrop Gi ussta. While I appreciate the gesture, I believe one Quor... *shakes his head* ... I mean... Tes, is quite enough. Even if I felt the need for another, there is still Draa. Being around the both of them can be a bit of a headache at times as it is... I can only imagine how mzilt worse it would be with yet another of him.

*giggles and nuzzles Tes*
One Tes is all that I need. *covers his mouth and yawns* It is still a bit early, jhal I have been awake for the whole tangi. I believe it would be best if I got some rest.

*picks up the grunny and stands. As he's about to walk off to his quarters, he stops and turns back to Tes, grabbing his hand*
Would... redface ... would you also like to come to bed? redface

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 am
Cuwen
Princess Asuka Hayata

{{Do you have a separate avatar for each character?}}
((Yes.))  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:03 am
Oh, ok.

I guess... I will have to give him to someone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:14 am
*looks up at Ryzan and blinks a few times*
... I guess this means I'm no longer kicked out then... *stands* I did get a nap in earlier, but I suppose more sleep couldn't hurt... especially since it would be in a bed this time.

*gives a lazy wave to Asuka and Alice, then heads downstairs to Ryzan's quarters, pulling Ryzan along with him*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 am
{{I know you explained why it shouldn't be used in this instance. I'm not that dense and forgetful that I'd forget that fast. No-Doze didn't mess me up THAT badly. lol. But I was just throwing those possibilities out there to see what bounced back, just in case. I like to try just about every possibility out in an RP.}}

{{And Asuka, I'm surprised that there's a separate avatar for each character. I would not be able to remember all those passwords (no comment at this please, Tes, lol) for each account. I just use this same account for all my different RP characters.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:26 am
((Yeah... all those passwords...

-recalls the the vague description spelled out entirely in l33t-sp33k that is used for all my Gaia accounts save for one, in which a few random numbers are added to the beginning and end of it-))  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 am
{{Numbers and birthdays are my worst. Can't remember them to save my life except the couple that I memorized years ago.}}

{{Well, I must go to bed everyone. It was nice talking with you all! Night! I hope you all sleep well. smile }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games