Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainFoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Shadow grabed his foot. "Fell for it!" He used his elbow to smash down on his knee. A loud crack could be heard!

"You shouldn't take me for a common fool!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Alpha-666 landed on his feet and laughed as his leg instantly healed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:46 pm
((i know right? it's epic i'm going to show it to everyone.))
Ken thought for a minute, "They could have gone to Lime, snare, or Leonard's place. But at this time of night Leonard is most likely." he said. "Then there is the arcade, the park and a lot of other places." Ken said.
Leonard smiled and pushed Ringo's foot "Yeah, not that I don't like this place or anything."
Jorja got up, "fine, we'll go" she said getting up and seeing people off in the distance. "Hey who's there?" she called out.
"Jorja? What are you guys doing here?" Zee asked,his friends comming up behind him with bottles "We were about to have some fun, you can join us if you want..." he asked nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:47 pm
"Which place would seem the most likely right now?" Nerdio asked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainFoo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:48 pm
"You've got 25 seconds left to live. I wouldn't be laughing if I were you!" He grunted. He quickly changed clips.

"Theses bullets should leave you with a lasting impression." He fired a shot at his chest. When the bullet hit, it electrified Alpha from the inside out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 pm
Alpha-666 didnt even flinch.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:59 pm
Ken scratched his head."I'm not sure...if it was just Ringo I might have an idea, but she's with Jorja and I don't know were she hangs out." he said sadly.
"Why would we want to hang out with you?" Jorja asked loudly. she saw the bottles and shruged, "Well, I guess for a little while, but not as anything, not even friends!" she added
Zee sighed, "Okay, Kyle hand me a couple of those." he said taking then and handing on to Jorja, they walked up to Ringo and Leonard, "you want some?"
"Sure why not." Leonard said taking one and opening it.
Ringo tilted her head. "Um okay." she said holding her hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 pm
"Hmm... let me try something." Nerdio said, then walked to the sidewalk and focused on his Emerald, hoping to be able to see where Ringo was.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:11 pm
Ken watched Nerdio.
Diana held herself, "You can find my daughter?"
Jorja was laughing and holding nto Zee, "Haha! you are so funny!" she said loudly kissing him on the cheek. "Why did I ever break up with you? oh right, beecause you cheated on me with Cici...right?"She asked clearly intoxicated.
Leonard put his arm around Ringo, "So you never told me why you and Ken are fightinh."
"Well you see, my mom saw us alone in my room making out, and then we got in a fight. Me and my mom that is. Then I snuck out and Ken tried to stop me, and blame it on Jorja, so I hit him and went to Jorjas house." ringo said all at once feeling a bit buzzed herself.
Leonard was speechless.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Oh god... Nerdio thought to himself as he saw the events. "Yeah, I know where she is... but none of you are going to like it. Is there a train-yard anywhere near here?" he said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:25 pm
Ken thought for a minute. "Actually yes, why is that were they are at.?" he asked.
Jorja and Zee were kissing in a train, She closed the door with a giggle. "So, you ready Zee?" she askd coyly.
Leonard smiled goofily, "So now you are two still dating?" he asked
"I have no idea right now." Ringo said shrugging. she looked at Leonard and rested her head on his shoulder, before taking another drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:28 pm
"We have to get there, fast. Can you lead the way?" Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:35 pm
"Yeah," ken said heading out the door.
Diana ran behind Ken "Why do we have to hurry?" she asked nerdio.
Jorja and Zee were still in the box car while Zee's friends hooted and hollered from outside.
Leonard took Ringo's chin in his hands. He closed the space between them and kissed her
Ringo's face turned bright red, but she kissed him back  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:37 pm
"We gotta get there before Ringo does something that might ruin her life..." Nerdio said as he ran with Diana and Ken.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:43 pm
"What is that suppost to mean?" Ken said as he came up to the train-yard.
Diana stopped and looked around, "Ringo!" she called out.
Ringo pulled away, "Wait...I can't." she said.
Leonard looked at her he pulled her close and kissed her again.
"What the hell? Ringo what are you doing!" Ken screamed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games