Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:55 am

Nothing seemed to phase Mac much, "Naw, she's oblivious" he said securely and with humor. "Its not her I'd worry about popping up in our business. I'd give Mike credit for popping up where I am in a big situation" he said looking to his side.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:43 pm

After a few more minutes, Tianara came back up out of the water. Her dark hair was soaking wet, as were her clothes - well, Joshua's clothes - that now clung to her like a second skin. She didn't appear to notice; she was, after all, used to being naked around other people of both sexes, and just having wet clothes wasn't enough to freak her out. "What did she want?" she asked of Mac, frowning. It seemed like it would have to be a big deal to bring the girl out that far. She tucked her seal-slick black hair back behind one ear as she came up onto the beach to sit down again.

"They're still asleep," she told Joshua. "I think they've all really exhausted themselves. I've never seen Sorry so pale." Her voice held a gentle sort of worry, not really panicky - just concerned.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 am

User Image
Shadow Hunter, Silent Hunter
The forest is yours alone
Night Hunter, Quiet Hunter
None disturb your hunt

Joshua seemed relieved when Mac confirmed that he hadn't said anything. He glanced at the water as he heard Tianara surface. Seeing how the clothes clung to her, he blushed and looked away. "They'll be alright though?" He asked without looking at her, concerned for the others. He wasn't as concerned as he could be though, reassured by how calm Tianara seemed. If it was really bad then she would be panicky right? "Would you, um...like some dry clothes?" Joshua asked her.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:49 pm

"She wanted to know what I was doing, and I told her it was my day off" Mac said calmly. Walking towards her he spoke, "Weed needn't get ourselves in a panic, things aren't meant to be faced in fear" he said wisely.

EG Water

Seeker

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Tianara cocked a brow, curious about Joshua's sudden look away. "Oh, they ought to be fine," she replied. "They just need to sleep it off." When he mentioned her clothes, however, she looked down in confusion. Then his earlier behaviour clicked. "Oh. Um." She actually found them perfectly comfortable. Tianara enjoyed being wet - it was what she was used to. But she didn't want to make Joshua uncomfortable. "I...ah...I guess," she muttered at last.

Then Mac spoke up, and Tianara shot him an odd look. "I'm not panicking," she said, sounding a little surprised. "Not yet, anyway. Is there something I should be panicking about? Joshua, is Mac trying to break something to me?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua shook his head. "I don't know. I didn't think there was anything to panic about yet." He said, clearly confused. He'd been worried and maybe just a bit paranoid, but panic? He hadn't panicked, had he? He shook his head once more then turned and walked to his cabin. He gestured for Tianara to come to. "You can dry of and change in here." He said as he entered, hunting out some fresh clothes for her.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:39 pm

((What are the others doing?))

Mac thought a moment, thinking about what was going on. There were several scenarios with different things going on in each group. Also there was a bad guy, or guys, out there somewhere. "Do you think the others are safe? I mean, here is protected...What about the others?" he asked like it was it was something designed in a game. He then realized that no one was in speaking distance of him, and he was talking to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:43 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

((Allen and Aria went back to their place. And Joshua just went inside so he can't hear Mac.))

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Lucky_Tiger
User Image
None disturb your hunt

((Allen and Aria went back to their place. And Joshua just went inside so he can't hear Mac.))

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

((I was just forgetting to say he was talking to himself))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Tianara followed Joshua into the cabin. She tilted her head a little, examining him. Finally, she decided to ask. "Why are you so uncomfortable?" she inquired, sounding a little shy. Maybe a touch embarrassed. "I mean..." She looked down at herself, examining critically. She saw nothing to be shy about. "You seem kind of...embarrassed, whenever you can..." She gestured to her body. "See anything. Why is that?" As far as she knew, all females looked pretty much the same. And since the merfolk never made any real secret of their bodies, Tianara had never known that there was anything to be ashamed of.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 am

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua jumped, flushing a deep red at Tianara's question. "Well, um, you see....Um, how to explain...." He sighed, running one hand through his pale hair. "Uh, well, humans....they stay clothed. Pretty much all the time." Joshua was beyond 'kind of' embarrassed now. He was well and thoroughly embarrassed at having to explain this. "So I....um, haven't exactly....never mind. Humans wear clothes. Simple as that. Here." Still heavily blushing, he handed the girl a set of dry clothes.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:53 pm

Tianara blinked. "Well, I know that. That humans wear clothes, I mean. But why does it bother you when it's me, and not Sorry or Jinx? They don't have clothes...at least, not really."

She took the dry clothing from him and, after just sort of holding it for a second, shrugged to herself and began to remove the wet ones in order to change. "It just seems kind of strange to me," she said as she went through the motions of changing clothes.

Then another thought occurred, and she decided that since she was asking questions that seemed to embarrass Joshua anyway, she might as well keep asking. "Joshua, Sorry was talking about it earlier. I was wondering...what do humans do, when they're in love? I mean, I know the merfolk courtship ritual, but what is it like for humans?" She didn't think she'd need to know this for a while, but it never hurt to find out.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm

User Image
None disturb your hunt

Joshua turned away as Tianara began to change. He sighed and answered her. "It doesn't really bother me with Jinx or Katalina, because that's the way I'm used to seeing the merfolk. Many images portraying them show them without clothes." He answered quietly. He picked up a small block, twisting the squares around as he listened to her next question.

He didn't think it possible but his blush became even dark. Oh god. She was actually asking him about that? He stuttered for a moment, unsure of how to explain it. How much did he need to explain? "W-What did K-Katalina already tell y-you?" He asked with much stumbling. He sat down on the bed, careful to keep his face turned away from Tianara. His bangs hid his eyes.

User Image
Beneath the Blood moon
The forest you watch
Beneath the Blood sky
The forest you hunt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Tianara blinked. And you've never seen a human that way? she wondered. After all, nudity was humanity's natural state as well. She shook her head to herself as she began to change. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this.

She finished fumbling on the clothes, taking somewhat less time than she had before. Tilting her head, she wondered why he was stuttering again. What was so embarrassing about that? "Well, she told me that humans are like centaurs," she replied. "The male has to give the female gifts, or else she will not choose him to be her mate. But I don't really understand that. What sort of gifts? If he stops giving them to her once she chooses him, will she hurt him? Do they have to fight to win the female's affection?" She was basing her questions off her knowledge of centaur relationships, which was also fairly slim.

"But she doesn't really know either - I think she was just guessing. So I don't know very much," the girl finished ambiguously.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Mackenzie gazed out at the waves and the last light of day while holding a melancholy expression. It was almost unlike him, but then his stomach gurgled, "I'm hungry..." he said bluntly to himself. He walked towards the cabin and knocked on the door, "Hey, who's hungry?" he announced.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games