Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:20 pm
"But, I ramble when I'm drunk!" Lithuania protested. "And I say a lot of things that I don't remember, and I probably really annoyed Switzerland-san with all of my silly questions, and... I really can't hold my alcohol that well." He blushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:25 pm
Switzerland's eyes fly wide with surprise as Ukraine sails through the window. He watches her run off to the bathroom, and can't help but follow her, blushing. "Ukraine! Where are you going?"  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:26 pm
Belarus paused half-way through her swallow to see her sister jump-kick Germany. "...Oh....my....God...." she says as she turns to Lithuania. "...Hm....oh, you do, I was there remember..? I have seen you drunk before....but you being drunk is better than an angry Mr. Germany..!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:26 pm
Shhh! When Germany regains consciousness I'm dead! *whispering on the other side of the bathroom door*  

DieSinneistSchon

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Germany sat up, rubbing his head. "What the hell... just happened...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Switzerland blinks. "No! I'll protect you! Please, come out!" he says. He didn't know what it was about this girl, but he knew he'd make sure she was okay, even if it is Germany he'll have to face for her...  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Belarus quietly hides her face behind her tea. "..Nothing happened, Mr. Germany..." she says as she glances as Lithuania.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 pm
*freezes when she hears Germany, but relaxes when she hears Switzerland* I can't have you get hurt! DX This isn't good...*tries to pick at the lock on the window*  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:34 pm
Switzerland scoffs. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. And I can assure you, you're safe. Please, come out through the door." he says, tempted to just open the door himself and drag her out. "We were having so much fun..." he sighs.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:37 pm
*cracks open the door revealing a green eye* ;A; B-but!  

DieSinneistSchon

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:37 pm
Lithuania breathed a sigh of relief when Germany sat up without shouting. "...That much is true."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:39 pm
"Please?" he asks, making his voice as sweet as possible for her. "I'll make sure you're safe, and I don't care about myse----er, I'll be fine. Please come out?"  

Mukuro-kun

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 pm
As she watches Switzerland, things start to click. She leans over and whispers so only Lithuania can hear- "..If Mr. Switzerland is back to normal, then that blush on his face and tone in his voice must mean he's starting to take a liking to someone that's not his sister..!"

She leaned back, and continued to drink her tea.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:42 pm
*she opened the door clutching her pitchfork* ..........Don't go getting yourself killed... *she looked away avoiding eye contact*  

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Switzerland smiled sweetly for Ukraine. He smiled.

He grabs her arm gently and takes her out of the bathroom, leading her back into the main room. "I told you, I'll be fine. When am I not?" he says, laughing to himself. "And besiiiiiides...it seems Germany there has keine Ahnung about who the hell kicked him in the head." he snerks, sitting on the couch again after releasing her arm.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games