Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 pm
"Nova are you feeling ok?" Kikyo asked. "Oh and Avon we're is the spare bed so I can get to work?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:29 pm
Nova coughed "Nvr better" she lied.

Avon looked to her other "Nova.." she said sadly

"Here take... my bed" Nova said moving to get up, "Rin.. can u help me to my feet...?" she asked taking his hand and leaning against his shoulder.

"Nova..." Avon said again "Plz."  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 pm
((sorry i havent been on alot))
fenrir smiles at kawaii and holds her hand  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:45 pm
"Thanks" Kikyo said as she set Orion down on the bed and began searching in her book for something  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

death-wolf1994
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:47 pm
fenrir watched not knowing what to say he walked up to his room he thought he had heard something  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Nova held firm to Rin's arm as he walked her over to the window seat. "Thank u Rin." she said sitting down slowly

Avon looked worried, for both Orion and Nova. "I hope he'll be ok," she said to Kikyo, then adding "Nova how r u feeling?

Nova looked over at Avon with tired eyes "Better" She lied resting against Rin
OOC: my computer's in the shop I'll be on when I can  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm
(update?......plz im begging you....)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:19 pm
((( Right now, Nova received a heavy damage from Xemnas' attack, and is recovering from it in the castle, thanks to Avon's medical skills, who's worried about her and her own disappearance. )))
((( Orion had his last battle with Saito who's injected demon blood within him, but he isn't compatible with it, and received a bad mutation. However, he still has enough power to overcome Orion's human strength, so he awaken Lucifer and strikes the final blow. At that strike, Saito explodes himself taking Orion's right arm off, and leaving Orion hanging onto his life. )))
((( Kikyo teleported to the castle and rescued Orion from the carnage, but is unsure what to do about Orion's injuries. )))
((( Kawaii and Fenrir have started living together - not sure what else is happening... ))  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 pm
(no orion why.....!! hes gonna die oh no......memph you better figure out how to save orions arm.....)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 pm
((( He's not gonna die, Lucifer's keeping that up to date... As for his right arm, there's nothing I can do about that... xp ... I'll explain later when the story progresses... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 pm
(what so hes gonna live with no arm....?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:48 pm
((( Probably... just the one arm he'll have... )))  

memphiskite
Crew

TonTon224
Crew

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:57 pm
(so in all ur pics hes gonna have one arm......srry but thats eeehh kinda lame.... whee )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:20 pm
((( Stop asking and wait for story progression! It's not fun if I say what I want instantly... )))

Nero sheathed the katana back, and placed the sheath on his shoulder. "Come on... you ask for a fight and this is all you can give...", he said with disappointment as the rival gang were all laying on the ground, shaking with pain and agony. Nero showed no mercy towards them, and so has his comrades who came back to his side.

"Thanks for that, mate! Guess we thought wrong about them being a challenge for you!", one of them said with an smile.

"You got that right", Nero replied, whacking a soft hit on his comrade as a playful action, "Now you're gonna treat me to a big feast. I'm starving!" His gang cheered as they all left the abandoned building to their favourite restaurant.  

memphiskite
Crew

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games