Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sogoodheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 pm
Hello all, 25-year-old geezer here. I've recently settled in Georgia where I live with my Czech fiancé and 4-month-old baby boy. Being a new mom is pretty much what defines me at the moment but when I'm not changing diapers and making bottles I enjoy a myriad of hobbies including creating and appreciating art (photography, sculptures, you name it), diy, tech, and western comics.
I joined Gaia to try to meet people and perhaps have a conversation without speaking in "parenteese" so if your feeling chatty don't be shy to hit me up. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 am
Hey there, 23 year old here!
I live in sweden and saw this on the recomended guild list, So I thougth it would be a great way to meet new people around my old age. Been a few times when youngsters been almost 'attacking' me for being 'to old for gaia'.

Usually answer something along the lines ' i joined when i was the same age as you... ' that makes you feel kinda old rite? razz

Otherwise im an 'artist' lacking the inspiration to do anything ( wich means, I kinda suck as an artist xD Sure I make pretty decent stuff but i rarely actually do something *whimper* ) - I also have a passion for diffrent games, computer, console, RPGs ( pen paper style dude ) and ofcourse I have a love for retro stuff smile Gogo Sega xD

I have a few pets, 2 cats ( Edwin the cornish rex, and Terror the... half cornish and alot-of-other-catbreeds ( shes a female, dont worry Edwin is fixed) ... Aaaaand rats! Two cute boys, Haze and Bly ( translated Lead ).

Well, I hope this suffice as a introduction here? Gonna make a thread aswell smile  

Zolah

Aged Noob

11,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200

Moonwynne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
Hello all *waves* I'm 26, and currently living in the middle of England (I'm American; from southeast Georgia). I'm married (he's English, hence why I'm here), and pregnant with our first child. I'm a housewife, Pagan, and a self-proclaimed nerd.

I watch too much anime at the moment, have played too many mmorpgs (it's how I met my husband biggrin and still play a few), and I listen to music a lot. I love most types of music. I'm into photography (though lacking motivation at the moment; damn preggo tiredness and hubby's US visa stress!), and appreciate all forms of art. I love learning about other cultures and religion. I also love horror films, especially Asian ones ^^

It's nice to meet everyone smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm
WELCOME ALL AND KIATIAKI I LOVE YOUR SIG! *GLOMP* heart  

Liada Trovaras

Kaleotera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 pm
Hi all,

I am 29 years old. I currently live in Ohio, but wish I were anyplace else. I joined Gaia a few years back, stayed about 2 months and got frustrated with the children saying I was too old and the lack of other people my own age. I came back a few weeks ago out of sheer boredom and started playing zOMG.

I really enjoy history and art. The only good thing about living where I do is we have some amazing museums that I frequent on every few months, or when a new exhibit comes in.

I am trying to teach myself Japanese, which is proving to be harder then I thought. But while I am job searching, it makes for something better then just housework to fill the time.

I guess that's about it, If anyone has questions feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 am
Silly me forgot to post here when I joined. =3=
Call me Xan or Xantara. I'm also known as Pyro (from my old Gaian UN) and Sere (from a UN from another site). How old am I? Let's just say that I'm in my early 20s and leave it at that. x3 I live on the eastern side of the US.
I love anime/manga/comics/cartoons, but I'm no geek/otaku. I also enjoy shows like Hawaii Five-O, both NCIS, and all CSI. Smallville is pretty cool too. Let's see... I love to read, and... um... I try to draw and write stories, but I fail at drawing right now and the stories kinda die before they get anywhere. xD Poetry's a tad easier for me. o3o Um... what else? *thinks* Dunno what else to put here, other than I've got crazy-arsed dreams. x3  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:26 am
Good morning, 21-year-old Geezer here (just breaking into geezerdom, it seems). I'm currently a student in college working on a double-major in biology and instrumental music, with palms to hopefully go to med school after this. You'll probably find me in character somewhere in Geezerville; oth than that, I look forward to working with you all. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 am
Hey all, 26 year old geezer. smile Just turned 26 today actually lol.
razz
I'm an artist of all trades, I live in Las Vegas...I'm perverted and crazy. <3  

Siin Adonai

Demonic Entrepreneur

11,275 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Flatterer 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 pm
welcome welcome all you lovelies User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 am
User ImageYes...yes...welcome all of you. It looks like Leko and I have some new fresh meat to *COUGH HACK AHEM* I'm sorry was I saying that out loud?User Image  

Liada Trovaras

TinyDog

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:41 pm
Hello ^^ I'm Tiny. I just recently turned 22, and I love to rp. I plan on doing a lot of posting in the rp thread >w< Um, not really too sure what else to say XD

oh! If you want to get my attention, just quote me XD lolz I forget to check things at times...  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 pm
Greetings & Salutations. It's good to be back.

.. wait, where am I?  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:34 am
Ha! So you were a member on here! Oh Admiral how I love you brother o mine! *huggles Cochrane*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 pm
Hello all, i just happned to find this guild exploring the guilds and thought i should probably join it. I am 24 starting college for my Mechanical work(worked on cars for a while now, thought i should get the certifications) right now i am working on my beauty(dont laugh) A1986 pontiac fierro 4cylinder manual I really dont know what else to post, pm me or something if you want to know more  

KoraaX

Volvy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:55 pm
Howdy and welcome.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games