Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm
*grabs another Corona and checks on TES* Any better? *looks at his nose and grabs him a fresh towel, taking the other from him and going to the storage room to rinse it out and bag it, placing it by the hamper to be properly washed. After that is done, Icy comes back out and stands near TES, watching him very intently now* Mind telling me what that was all about?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 pm
*looks over to the side* j... just a nosebleed. No big deal *cough*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 pm
Yea, TES....what's with the nosebleeds? Sinus problems?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 pm
uh... s-sure. Sinus.... sinus issues... coincidentally triggered in the presence of scantily clad women and extreme nudity *cough*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:42 pm
Aww, Icy! You've embarrassed TES with your scantily clad body! xd *grins at TES* you are so damn cute when you're flustered! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm
I just said it's a sinus problem! gonk *looks down and covers his face with one hand, drinking the water Icy gave him to try to avoid any further discussion on the topic*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 pm
*snickers and sidles closer to TES, entirely too tempted to press her luck* Awww, TES. Does my outfit offend you?*shimmies in TESs face and leans over dramatically* Speaking of clothes....or rather lack thereof, that demonstration is still waiting to be seen, my little dark elf....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 pm
*sits down next to TES* Now, TES....why won't you tell us EXACTLY what's on your mind? *sips Corona and glances at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 pm
*glances at Katana* My, Katana! What a lovely outfit you have on! It's positively sinful! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:51 pm
LOL, do you like it? Just a little something I threw on... xd What do you think, TES? Do you like it? *grins at TES & takes another sip of Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:51 pm
*covers his nose again.. eyes widening and trying his hardest not to look at either of them. Staring exclusively at his own reflection on the shiny surface of the bar and drinking his water really slowly to avoid speaking*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:57 pm
*smirks and gets up, walking behind the bar to the sound system. Upon finding the selection she was after, Icy switches some cds around, puts in her selection, cranks up the volume, and flips a switch, changing the lighting from dark and devious, to soft and sultry, with a disco ball appearing from the ceiling. with lights and mood set, the invisible speakers start blaring "It's Raining Men"* WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Come on TES! Show me what you working with!*takes a towel and starts whirling it around her head, laughing and waiting for TES to give his demonstration that was interrupted earlier*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:00 pm
LOL! Yeah, TES! Show us some dark elf skin! xd *grabs another Corona & gets some singles out of her wallet*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:04 pm
*stands abruptly and looks Icy in the eye* H-how would you know about that!? *points at her accusingly* You weren't even here!

*struggles to keep his focus above the shoulders*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 pm
So..this is what goes in here nowadays.... stare  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games