Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:01 pm
Zack started reading more spell books under the tree he could see through several windows he saw a bit of Kishiko in one Kaz in another and other death penaltys in another  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:48 am
((This roleplay is Dying! :O))  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:01 pm
[[unfortunetly sad ]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:28 pm
[[ sorry im getting bored x.x and its my rp to so thats sad unfortunately =x you want to atleast have a final battle?]]  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:50 pm
((YES twisted lol ))

Tsuna cuddled with Kyoko "Soo cute... I think..."

Fate and Kuhn walked up to HQ of Death Penalty "Miyazaki! we found it!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:58 pm
Ichiro laughed. "You just think?"

Kishiko heard Fate and Kuhn walk up in. "You did?" An evil smile formed on her face. "Okay everyone assemble! How does everyone think of an assault on ChibiCupcakes HQ?" A rustle of cheers broke out in the crowd. Kishiko was delighted. "Alright then! Kuhn, point to this 3D virtual map where the HQ is and we'll start. Oh, and can someone bring friend to me?" The girl named Layla raised her hand. "I'll do it Mistress!" she called as she ran out.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:09 pm
Tsuna looked at where he thought Ichiro was "Hello I'm still blind..."

Kuhn clapped his hands together and a 3d map appeared when he puled his hands apart

Fate smirked and drew lines on the map showing the fastest route to the HQ "Right there.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:56 am
Seyn was in the Deathpenalties head quarters. She was keeping an eye on Zack. I don't like him.

Maralyn giggled. She tickled Primrose's tummy. She kept her mind to listen in on Kuhn and Kishiko. She was listening onto Seyn's thoughts as well. "Well, guys..."  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm
Zack went behind the tree he was at and teleported behind Seyn in his Friend disguise so it was like Zack dissappeared he chuckled a bit and walked into the HQ again where everybody was looking at a map to the Chibi HQ "what did i miss?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm
Maralyn shook her head. "Well except for the fact your EVIL lover is planning to kill us, Lee just had children. Tsuna, Ichiro and I just named some cubs, so It's your turn to Name one."

Shirean picked a tiger up. She handed it to Zack. "This one's a male."  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:53 pm
Zack kinda blinked a few times "ok? uhm his name is....Hunter now ill leave him here with you guys so i can find out whats going on" Zack then put Hunter with Lee and then Zack dissappeared and reappeared and the DP HQ as Friend  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:16 am
Seyn was still angry. She noticed Friend had appeared again. She glared at him and walked where Kishiko, Kuhn and Fate were. "Whatcha doin'?" She asked curiously, and tried to take a look at the forest.

Maralyn nodded. She looked at Shirean. "We've got one more female to name."

Shirean shrugged. "Should I name her?" She picked up the moving cub. "I'll name you.....Niome."

Lee was lying down, and slowly getting up.  

ChemicallyKissed

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm
Kishiko glared at Seyn. "We're getting to that." She turned to all the DeathPenaltys. "So what do you say my children? Ambush them and their base?" The crowd cheered with excitement. Kishiko was delighted. "Very well. We attack at dawn!"

Ichiro stared at the newborns. This wasn't a safe place for them. "We should send them somewhere...a place that is safe."

Kishiko saw Friend come in. "Ok. Run along children." She walked hastily over to friend and grabbed his wrist. "You're coming with me." She towed him over to her room. She pushed him inside and locked the door behind her. Kishiko kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed, smiling at Friend.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:51 pm
Friend's eyes popped open when Kishiko dragged him to her room when she pushed him inside closed the door and locked it he leaned against the wall she seemed happy "ok what are you gonna do torture me?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:58 pm
Kishiko pouted. "Now why would I ever torture you?" She patted the empty space next to her, signaling him to come.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games