Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:44 pm
Soli saw felt it when she walked near the house,"He's gone."Soli ran to the porch and saw black sand on it,she fell to her knees,"He really is gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image
Hana was still hidden behind the door in the house. She heard Soli and opened the door a crack. She was shaking because she had heard what had happened. Why are these things happening to me? she thought.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:47 pm
Soli began crying,she didn't care anymore she couldn't hold it in,"Why would he do this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:48 pm
Caldwell sits on the roof of the Whisperer's house, now his own. He now holds all the power the Whisperer did in his hands... but does not use it. He cannot; he's not that insane. Not anymore, anyway. But he has a job to do. Clear the path.  

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image
"Soli?" Hana said, crawling out of the house carefully because of her torn dress and the pain in her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon stopped a few feet away from Soli, but was quick to hug her. "I'm sorry." He said, nuzzling her gently. His eyes flickered towards the door, taking a sniff of the air before sighing, "Because. . . . he's broken." He said, not wanting to call him crazy because he could be fixed, couldn't he? His eyes looked at Hana, saying nothing.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm
"What is it Hana."Soli said this bitterly,she looked at her with anger in her eyes,"What do you want."Soli held onto Leon and leaned on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
Hana flinched at Soli's bitter words. She didn't know what she wanted. She slowly stood up and started to walk away. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything." She whispered as she passed Soli. She started to walk away from the house.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm
"No one could not against Caldwell that's for sure."Soli looked at the pile of black sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Leon frowned at the tone of Soli's voice, but he understood the feeling that held her. His own anger was extinguished rather quickly, bottling itself back up as he watched Hana. "Don't leave Hana. Please." He didn't quite understand what was going on. "We can't seperate with Caldwell on the loose, just look what happened to the Whisperer. We have to stick together for now, not matter what pain we might be suffering. Okay?"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image
"I am of no use." Hana said stopping. "I'm broken." She started walking away. She wanted to run, but she knew that would just make people chase her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Soli breathed and calmed herself down,"I'm sorry Hana but the whisperer was like a father too me but Leon is right no one should go alone besides Caldwell is still looking for you."Soli looked at the pile and scooped some of it up.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm
Caldwell sits in the room in the top floor of the Whisperer's house. It hurts him to be this close to the lives he just damaged, just like it hurt to kill all those people. But insanity was the best guise under which to do this.

He begins the painting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm

"Aren't we all?" Leon called to Hana, knowing he was right. They were all damaged one way or another. He looked at Soli, watching her scoop up the black sand and frowned a little.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm
"Come on Leon we need to go,"Soli put the sand her pocket,"We might need this for later,"She looked at him and grew red,"Your still naked."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games