Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 pm
Michishige kinda shrugged, placing his hands in his jacket's pockets. "Ohey, Ms. Winter Princess Pageant Winner," he greeted her with a laugh. "Pretty little outfit you got on there. Oh, and are we ready to go now?" Michishige asked the group. It seems like everyone was there... Jordee... The two lovebirds... Chrissy... Spence... Ms. Winter Princess... and myself. Sounds like everyone...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 pm
"Why yes, really." She replied to Spencer, flicking him again, then looked at Michi, smiling. "I am pretty, aren't I?" She said spinning. She always tried to look pretty, it helped her get away with a lot of stuff, only being reprimanded with 'your lucky your cute'.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 pm
"I'm ready. I just hope the place isn't too crowded with everyone shopping for gifts and stuff" Spencer said. If worse came to worse, perhaps he could get him and his friends the VIP treatment and the mall, but he was hoping not to. He didn't want everyone at the mall to know he was there. Someone might even inform the paparazzi. They were always sticking their nose into the lifestyle of an oil heir.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:37 pm
"Yes, quite cute, actually," Michishige admitted with a chuckle. "I bet that lets you get away with a lot, doesn't it?" he asked her knowingly. It used to let him get away with stuff in his early years, up until he was about eight or nine years old. Turning to Spence, he shrugged. "Hm, either way, I just hope I can find the right stuff for you guys. By the way, Spence, anything specific you want? Mr. Chrissy, you too. If you could tell me, it'd take the guesswork out and I will be less likely to getcha a crappy gift."

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 pm
"Huh. Well I'm sure most of the really extravagant stuff I will receive from my family, so something simple will be fine. A new chain necklace would be nice, or I've been getting into this book series, and the next book of the series would be nice" Spencer said, then said what the series was. "If you want to get me a gift card, that's fine but trust me when I say that I don't need one" he added. The sunglasses he was wearing were worth over 700 dollars.

"Hmm, well I've always wanted the complete works of Ovid" Christopher said as he thought of what he wanted. "I've also wanted like a black silk shirt or something like that, but I think those are hard to come by and a bit expensive" he added, "I'll think of more as we go along".

Spencer had an idea of what to get for Christopher now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm
Michishige nodded, listening intently. "Hm, kay. I know what I'll be getting you two. Oh! Maria, what do you want?" He had completely forgotten about her.

{ What ever happened to Koi-Koi? O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O: }

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Maria thought for a moment then looked up at Michi, "Chocolate." She stated, then walked over to Spencer, she felt like annoying someone so she managed to get his glasses with a little jump. She put them on then looked at Chris, "Chrissy, what's a Ovid?" this, was not meant to be annoying, but an honest question.
|| Hmm... I dunno :3 -continues to browse cosplay on cosplay.com- ... I should do my laundry... ||

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 pm
"Hey! Be careful with those" Spencer said.

Christopher looked at Maria with a slightly shocked look. "Who's Ovid? He was a great Roman poet and writer who transcribed many Greek myths into Roman ones and sometimes altered them a bit or added a little more to them. He also wrote some of his own works. He's very interesting" Christopher replied. His bookshelf was almost overflowing with books whether they be textbooks or just personal stuff. Michishige would know that.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:32 pm
"Yeah, yeah..." She replied to Spencer fixing the glasses on her face, they were a bit big for her tiny head. She then looked up at Chris, "What does transcribed mean?" She asked, spinning once again in a little circle to see if the glasses were fitting well enough. They faltered a bit, but stayed on her face, making Maria smile with a sense of accomplishment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm
Christopher sighed and scratched his head. If she was going to be like this all the time and he had to tutor her...well he just hoped he would retain his sanity by the end of the year and not try to strangle someone with one of his neckties.

"Well he turned the Greek myths into Roman ones mainly just by changing the names and some of the cultural aspects of it to make them fit Roman tastes" Christopher said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm
"Chocolate?" That wasn't much of a gift... a chocolate bar. Or maybe... there was this chocolate shop. Maybe he could get her a gift card... or something. She'd be able to buy as much chocolate as her heart desired. Until the card ran out. Maybe he'd get her something chocolate related... He wasn't very sure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 pm
"Ohhhhh~" Maria let out, "Kinda like how Artemis and Diana are like the same people?" She asked, "'Cause the romans kinda like stole the peoples from the Greeks, cause they're totally unoriginal." She threw in. At least she payed attention in Latin. She turned her head back to Michi, "Yes, chocolate. Chocolate or ice-cream or candy or cake or pastries or plushies or a cute dress, or chocolate."

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm
"Uh, yeah. Sorta" Christopher replied. Hey, if it was the closest way he could get Maria to understand, he would go with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm
"Kay." Michishige said simply, thinking. He didn't have enough money for a 'cute dress', as she put. Well, he PROBABLY wouldn't, since he planned on buy Jordan a rather nice present. But he could buy her a plushie and some chocolate. "Hey, what kind of animals do you like, Maria?"

Luxurious Poverty

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:54 pm
"Well, I like bunnies and kitties and elephants and tigers and dolphins and oranges and goats and sheep and pandas and... And... A lot more." She said with a smile. The glasses slid down her face a bit, but Maria just pushed them back up, looking at Chris, closing her eyes in a smile, not that one would see with the glasses on her face, "Yay~"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games