Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:39 pm
Amy pet Smok's back and looked at Kits. "Do you think he needs more food right now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:40 pm
{{lol!!}}

Jessi's eyes widened and even Amy glanced at Daniel in curiosity.

"Uh... is what boring Daniel? Our conversation?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm
Daniel's eyes widened in a look of shock mixed with embarresment.

"What? Oh! No, no. Not that. I didn't even really mean to say it out loud like that. Though, what I was meaning, was all of this I suppose. Sitting around, eating food, and talking. Not that just talking to you is boring of course. It's just..ah, it does sound horrible the way it came out. No fixing that."

Daniel turned to slump his head on the bar with a soft thud. His continuing speech muffled slightly by the counter top.

"It's just that my frame of reference is pretty small, and even before I had an inkling to anything of what I was or could do, I wanted to just go. And keep going."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 pm
Jessi sighed softly and shook her head. She wished Daniel would quit getting so completely embarrassed by so many things he said.

"Daniel, calm down. It's not that big of deal. And, some people might find this boring, the type of people who always need a computer in front of them or a game or just something to do. I think conversation can be very interesting. I love just sitting and talking with people, which is I guess one reason why I love this job."  

Jessi_Deramis

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm
Probably...

*seeing that Mwee's distracted, inches toward her plate*

Smok, no! That's Mwee's! *pulls him away*

*looks at Daniel* Well, that depends. It could be considered boring, or relaxing. I prefer to see it as relaxing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:04 pm
Amy's eyes widened. "Oh wow! Velcore doesn't even do that. He even lets Thistle eat from his bowl sometimes, though reluctantly."

She had to force herself not to laugh at the scene before her. Smok was so funny. "It's true. He's the size of an adult but still has the mental facilities, including patience, of a baby. We can get him more food, Kits, if you think that's best."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:12 pm
I think so. *holds Smok's head as he tries to get to Mwee's plate again*

*goes back to eating, ignoring Smok's attemps to get her food*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm
Amy looked over at {{whatever I named him}}. "Hey {{*}}, do you think you could make a fruit bowl for Smok here, please? Thanks!"

She smiled at him and then looked back at Kits. "What if you just made him small again until it was time to leave?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm
Daniel watches the goings on with Smok from the corner of an eye, a small grin coming back to his face. Propping himself up onto an elbow, he slowly looks around the room and as if looking for something.

"You know what this place needs. Music. Even while I was, uh, briefly indisposed and couldn't get away, I had this urge to have music. And then there was our, er, trip."

Daniel's eyes suddenly darted back and forth seeing if anyone besides Jessi had understood what he was referencing. Not that anyone possibly could, but he felt the need to anyway. Comfortable that no one had, he continued.

"The lynch pin to that little endeavor was, and still will be, the music. I think I like music."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm
((Jack))

I would, but it's really hard when I try to do it. sweatdrop It took me all morning to make him big. I can't control it very well.

*whines*

*looks around* Oh, the music stopped... I didn't even notice. I wonder what happened.

((There's a playlist on the front page for AS. It's usually playing quietly.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:24 pm
{{Aww. Good idea, FS, but we already have music playing through the speakers. We have a playlist on the front page. Though... we should update the playlist.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 pm
{{lol! Thanks Kits. smile }}

Amy looked excited and leaned forward on her arms, which were on the counter, and lifted her feet off of the floor for a few moments just slightly.

"I used to have the same problem with my powers!! When you first found out you could do this, I went over my journals and made important notes that I thought could help you. They at least helped me. You'll need the animal with you, though, that you feel the strongest connection to. Not necessarily your favorite because I know that's nearly impossible to do among pets, but just the one you have the deepest connection with. Can I share some of my ideas with you?"

She didn't even notice the music at all she was so excited about this.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:28 pm
{{ Crap. Didn't notice that. sweatdrop Well, let us assume, for my own ignorance, theat maybe they aren't playing, right now. mrgreen }}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:31 pm
((It's ok. I made it work. Where I work, the music randomly stops for no apparent reason sometimes.))

Well... that would be either Gwee or Smok. I haven't had any luck changing Gwee though. He just sits there and stares at me. sweatdrop Sure, I'd like to hear some ideas.

*stares at Mwee's plate as she slowly eats*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:38 pm
{{It's okay! Good job, Kits! biggrin I didn't even think of that. *facepalm* lol}}

A large bowl of fresh fruit with a hint of yogurt mixed in was placed in front of Smok on the bar counter.

Seeing this, Amy grinned brightly, grabbed Kits' hand, and quickly led her over to one of the couches. She sat down on it, tucking one of her legs up under her.

"Awesome! Okay, well, since Smok is the only one you've been able to transform, I'd say it'd be him, then, that you have the strongest connection to. He's the one that you need to keep practicing with. Before you try to branch off to your other animals, make sure you have this transformation thing down pat. Trying to master too many things at once can just distract you. I learned that the hard way, and then Miro also said the same thing over a month ago. It's very true."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Also, I think meditating each day with your pet helps a lot. That's when I started getting better."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games