Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:36 pm
It already was XD I made the void area already. If you wanna use your imagination about the littlenthings in it, then by all means be my guest. I was just trying to follow the format of the ANBU headquarters...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 am
Hmm... 10 Dehydration clones...

With the power boost to C rank, probably the force of 1.5 tags each, and moderately dehydrating winds, which if they detonate close to each other, would probably be a widespread area of dehydration in a 15-20m circle. 3nodding

I may only know 2 techniques, but that doesn't mean they can't kick a**...  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:10 am
Chezmonkey
Hmm... 10 Dehydration clones...

With the power boost to C rank, probably the force of 1.5 tags each, and moderately dehydrating winds, which if they detonate close to each other, would probably be a widespread area of dehydration in a 15-20m circle. 3nodding

I may only know 2 techniques, but that doesn't mean they can't kick a**...
see? ******** told you. shoulda been awake and you coulda learned another technique  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 pm
You know what would have been cool? Using Korabo Ninjutsu on San's Earthen Tsunami with something dehydrating. ;3 I'm well aware that training to be able to do that would've taken forever, just saying it would've been cool. XD

In other news, I got my room assignment for college this fall. =3

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:32 pm
Uaaaahhhh... *Brain Hurts*

@Ergo
Cool! Hope you have a good roomie!
And yeah, that would've been FUUUN!
But he don't have the training

And is still recuperating...

:3

@Yo-Ko
Eh, he was the most susceptible... I guess. Mostly, he just was clumsy and inedumacated.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 pm
Ergo War
You know what would have been cool? Using Korabo Ninjutsu on San's Earthen Tsunami with something dehydrating. ;3 I'm well aware that training to be able to do that would've taken forever, just saying it would've been cool. XD

In other news, I got my room assignment for college this fall. =3
congrats! i hope you have fun at school.

Chez i thought about it, but i figured we couldnt do much with only adding it together....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm
I probably will. There's a three-hour gap between my morning classes and my afternoon class Tuesday-Friday, and I've got weekends free, so I should be good time-wise.

Well, if you used Korabo Ninjutsu, then the entirety of the earthen Tsunami would've had Shakuton properties. =o Which wouldn't have stopped the tsunami, but it would've turned a chunk of it in to clouds.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 pm
Ergo War
I probably will. There's a three-hour gap between my morning classes and my afternoon class Tuesday-Friday, and I've got weekends free, so I should be good time-wise.

Well, if you used Korabo Ninjutsu, then the entirety of the earthen Tsunami would've had Shakuton properties. =o Which wouldn't have stopped the tsunami, but it would've turned a chunk of it in to clouds.
oulda been awesome  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:19 pm
It would've. =o Oh well! On another note, the shenanigans at the port city are going to flood Suna at some point, which means that Community-Minded Woman will have some work. Y'know, after Bast drains the water. XD And all y'all will miss it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm
Yo-ko
Ergo War

oulda been awesome

And then I hit fierce raining at will just to know the field and make it look cool  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm
Ergo War
It would've. =o Oh well! On another note, the shenanigans at the port city are going to flood Suna at some point, which means that Community-Minded Woman will have some work. Y'know, after Bast drains the water. XD And all y'all will miss it!
well damn.....mind building VOID while you at it? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm
She'll have to, won't she? XD At the very least, she'll make some generic buildings that can easily be modified.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 am
o_o

Guh...
ah...
crying Our VILLAGE!

Stupid metal automatons!

Oh, and in the wise words of a famous admiral...

ITS
A
TAAAAAAARRP!
TRAAAAAAAAAAP!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:08 am
Chezmonkey
o_o

Guh...
ah...
crying Our VILLAGE!

Stupid metal automatons!

ITS
A
TAAAAAAARRP!
TRAAAAAAAAAAP!

OH YEAH, THAT GUY WITH THE BREAKFAST CEREAL!  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:37 pm
Winterwolf78
Chezmonkey
o_o

Guh...
ah...
crying Our VILLAGE!

Stupid metal automatons!

ITS
A
TAAAAAAARRP!
TRAAAAAAAAAAP!

OH YEAH, THAT GUY WITH THE BREAKFAST CEREAL!
lol taste buds cant repel fire power of that magnitude  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games