Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amadeli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

As students poured out of the scarlet train, Nora hurriedly gathered the few possesions she had carried with her and stuffed them in her satchel. Swinging the leather strap over her shoulder, she followed the flow of students and stepped onto the platform and quickly tied her unruly hair into a bundle atop of her head, searching for anyone she might now. Scanning the crowd, she saw flashes of familiar faces - housemates and yearmates - milling about, and broke out into a beaming smile as she spotted her friend on the other side of the platform. Grinning madly, she ducked down and slipped under elbows and shoulders, near careening into a young Slytherin. She narrowly avoiding hitting him, then recognized him as a classmate. She flushed with embarrassment, then darted away with an apologetic smile and "Sorry!" Finally emerging near her Hufflepuff friend, she nearly squealed with joy. "Sariwa!" she cried excitedly, practically tackling the girl in a pile of arms and cloak. "Oh, I've missed you! How was your summer?" she babbled, pulling away to let her friend breathe. "This year we get to ride in the carriages - want to sit together?" she added, pointing to where most of the students were headed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sariwa

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin smiled at Nell, "I know! My summer was fine. I'm doing well. I've met this one guy, last summer, and we went to the carnival together. But lost contact and I'm on my own again. What about you? Surely you've met someone, Miss Prefect," She questioned, her smile never faltered.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:40 pm
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: awkward] [thinking: welp, now she probably thinks I'm a creep] [with: Claire] [at: Carriage]

Uriel looked relieved. He settled more in his seat, no longer about to jump out of the carriage. "Well, I was asleep, so I wasn't too scared," he laughed. "My family was pretty freaked out, though. Especially my sister. She was there when I passed out. It was all really weird when I woke up." He smiled sheepishly at Claire. "My parents were so worried about something happening to me..again, that they barely let me out of the house. They're kind of overprotective. I ended up having to watch my younger siblings all summer." It could have been worse, he supposed, but the combined forces of Jess, Toby, Eleazar, Vi, and Thea was a lot to handle. They'd run him ragged, even though his parents tried to take as much time off as possible. But being a doctor and a healer meant being constantly on call, and Uriel found himself in charge a lot.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

Forks Anonymous

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Miles glanced at his violin case, when she asked what it was. His fingers itched to take it out to play, but he resisted. There wasn't quite enough room in the carriage for that, really. Instead, he placed the case on his lap, and clicked it open. "It's a violin. Me mum taught me to play it when I was really young, and I haven't stopped since." He was actually quite proud of that, since he usually didn't do well otherwise. Then again, maybe that was just him. He was really wanting to get into music when he got older, anyway. "So, you don't have a musical talent, eh lass? Maybe you haven't discovered it yet. Sometimes those things don't get discovered until late."

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Man, school again...
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

mc2

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:00 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

Black, brown, red, heads, eyes, hair, faces, it all swam in a river of chaos as students of every year amassed together. It wasn’t long for the first years to fade away one by one as they followed the professor to the lake and began to flood the docks. He could see clearly now, and he glowered. Out of habit, fingers dove into his pocket watch. He was bored, and he wanted this to be over, all of it. The ticking hands were mocking him though, and then all of a sudden, a shoulder (or was that an elbow) had dug into his back and made him jump up in surprise.

There, a flurry of cherry red hair bounced under golden trimmed robes. McKenny, he thought with narrowed eyes. Dmitri made quite the show as he swirled about on his heel, raised a fist like some ragged Russian, weary and stern, maybe even yell out an obscenity or two, but then he stopped in mid-movement. His half closed fist hung awkward in the air as she twirled about to see who’d she hit, and he couldn't help but notice the glint of her flower stud earrings shine against the moonlight. Why me? She even apologized, too! —that just makes it all the more worse, he thought. But she spun right back around, probably fast than she had when she went to look at him, to envelop her friend in a hug. He took this time to gather himself and straighten his posture, and his brows furrowed and his lips set in a frown. Confused, he mumbled something in Russian under his voice and kept his eye on her from his peripherals. But he couldn’t get distracted, he had a mission to do, and he needed to be vigil.

We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

”Amadeli”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell listened with rapt attention as Caitlin updated her. Egads had it really been nearly a year since they last talked?! When she asked about her own love life she blushed but managed to jokingly hit her friend on the arm. "'Miss Perfect'?! You're got the wrong girl my friend I made like..2 A's on my OWL's!" she chuckled twisting a piece of her long hair. However the young Scot couldn't stall nor did she know how to address her new relationship status. "Well you see....I am dating someone which started off with her being a butt...although technically we were both butts but anyway we're fine now and its Rose." again Nell ran her words together only this time out of nervousness than excitement.
︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Wearing: Off the Clock | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Cait and people | Thoughts: Awkward.... | OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:11 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | ѕecoɴd yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImageUser Image

jeѕѕ was right behind Gypsy and Jeremy, in perfect step with her brother. She was delighted that Gypsy's hair was pink and blue, and no longer a boring brown like her own. Ugh. She really hated being a brunette. Her sisters were so lucky. Vi had such pretty dirty blonde hair, and Thea's was a beautiful black. What did she get stuck with? Brown. The boringest color on the face of the earth, beside maybe grey. A boy approached them and introduced himself as Darren, and she looked curiously at the newcomer, whom she was pretty sure was in their year and a Gryffindor, like Toby. "Jess!" she cried out happily in greeting, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Jess Walsh! Pleasure to meet you!"

тoвy had spent the train ride sulking, but was now mostly recovered from his bad mood. he thought he spotted his older brother climbing into a carriage after a girl, and mentally resolved to torment Uriel about this interaction with the female gender later. The Gryffindor was only twelve, but he was a whole lot less awkward with girls, and people in general, than his Hufflepuff older brother. But Uriel was nothing compared to Eleazar, who regarded speaking to strangers as cruel and unusual punishment. Sometimes he worried about that kid. It took him a moment to notice Darren, and he stretched his hand out in greeting."I'm Miss Hyper here's brother. Toby Walsh. I think we're in the same house, Darren Engels, right?"

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Miles McLellan

➳ ➳ ➳

Ah, violin... well that was the more likely choice anyways.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Oh but I'm so busy with my studies and quidditch," She said. Suddenly she added brightly, "But I learned to read music when I was little. Um... treble and bass I think... so piano music. It's been a while."

She shook her head and said, "My dad was too busy teaching me self defense and criminology. When we eat meals together we usually end up eating with a book in front of each of us."

"It is really neat you can play violin though. Violin music is quite pretty," Ronna added with a genuine smile.

User Image

{ }
Diamond Wales

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:37 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Troubled | Of the life I held so dear: The summer was so normal... | I won't run: Damien and Dominic | There's no turning back from here: Hogsmeade Station |

Marina was right alongside her boyfriend, having had a pleasant enough train ride which she was finally able to relax during, and she only had to scold some underclassmen for acting like imbeciles twice. All in all, so far, so good. She absentmindedly adjusted her Prefect badge, registering Dominic's appearance. She'd come to just expect him to show up, and though she wasn't sure if becoming used to his presence made them friends, she found she didn't mind. Most of the time. His sarcastic tone caught her attention, being the Queen of Dry Wit herself. "Oh yes," she retorted, though she looked more amused than anything else. "I just can't wait to see what happens to Hogwarts this year. Really," she shook her head. "I'd like to have a nice, dull, year. No maniacs drawing runes and trying to kill off a quarter of the school's population, no strange occurrences, no more people disappearing, no more-" she cut herself off, realizing she'd been about to say, no more creepy letters, forgetting for a moment that it was her, Damien, and Dominic, not just her and Damien. She shook her head a little, red curls bouncing. "Anyways," she cleared her throat. "I hope you plan on showing up to Dueling Club this year. I need backup in case the youngsters get too cocky." she half teased, her brown eyes softening for an instant, as her hand found Damien's in a way she hoped didn't come off as too clingy. And then, for a fleeting moment, paranoia struck. She felt as if-, no she knew someone was close by, watching, watching her specifically or trying to keep their eyes on her, call her crazy... She half turned, a wary, almost nervous, expression crossed her face, and she stared at the bustling crowd surrounding them. All she saw was a girl with red hair like her own bump into a small second year she vaguely remembered from her own house, and his reaction. Oh, she was being stupid, already getting strange looks for suddenly whipping around like someone had called her name. She turned back, pale cheeks flushing red for a second or two. Ha! Totally not crazy or anything here! Nothing to see, people. Move along now... "I thought I-" she began to the two Slytherin boys in a weak explanation, but ended up sighing and shutting her mouth. "It was nothing."

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

[No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

Darren looked up as more people gathered around the girl with pink hair. Each one introducing themselves, "Nice to meet you, Jer, Jess and Toby. And, yes, I'm Darren Engels. And I am a Gryffindor as well. My sister is...over in that direction, talking to her friends," He nodded in the general direction of Caitlin while shaking hands with both Jer and Toby. He smiled a little at the group of his peers.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:12 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at The Stationspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Sixth year... only two more and then...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien's brow furrowed a bit in confusion when Dom approached them from Hogsmeade, but he shrugged it off. Explained why he hadn't seen Dom at the train station, at least. He offered his friend a small smile, noting the bitter tone in Dom's voice. Being at school was probably as awful for him as being at home, since his mum was one of the school nurses. At least he got to see Grace, though... his hand went to his head and he scratched the back of it, shrugging. He rolled his eyes a bit at Marina's little rant, although in all honesty, he agreed with her one hundred percent. There always seemed to be trouble looming, though.. He noticed her change in demeanor, and was immediately on alert, scanning for anything suspicious... but there was nothing. His eyes narrowed suspiciously, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, he turned back to Marina and Dominic, his expression still serious. "It would certainly be nice. Hope you two have a good time in dueling club. Don't let any of the first years blow anything up, yeah?" His tone was light, teasing, but there was an undercurrent of seriousness to it... sometimes younger kids could be unpredictably with their magic, after all. They tended to get a bit overzealous while dueling, one of the many reasons he wasn't inclined to join the dueling club. He had no desire to be transfigured and disfigured by a second year and having to go to the nurse to get set to rights.

He squeezed Marina's hand gently, and turned to give her a light kiss on the cheek. He then leaned into her ear.
                                                          "Did you see anything?" he asked in a hushed tone, giving her the option of simply nodding in answer. He was worried about her, after all. And he was itching to slam his fist into the face of whoever was hunting her, even knowing how inadvisable that was. This person, whoever it might be, could probably mop the floor with him... which is why he was so worried in the first place.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff Third Year~Half-Blood

Corabell turned and grinned at Rowan. "Rowan! Great to see you! I'm feeding the threstrals. I know it's just that their species looks bony, even at a healthy weight, but...well, they look hungry!" she said, offering another of the tiny meat pies to the next threstral. The nightmarish horse delicately nibbled the treat. "Would you like to feed one?"

shabatha

Where am I? The Carriages
Who am I with? Rowan
What am I doing? Feeding the Threstrals, talking to Rowan
OOC: (( ... ))

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, 𝔅eater

An amused laugh sang flat on his parched tongue, it felt like sandpaper rapped against his teeth as he chatted idly, practically mindlessly. But there was a certain seriousness to Marina’s statement that both he and Damien agreed on in their silence. Too much has happened, and too much yet to happen, it was all bloody mind numbing, if he thought too long and too hard. ”Well let’s not jinx it, eh?” He had managed to say during Marina’s first pause, until she changed the subject to the dueling club. Good, there was no sense in dwelling, even if it meant tiptoeing around the elephant of the room. (Not that he had any idea which elephant it was, who knew there’d be so many?)

Damien, as always, warned them. Dominic did all he could to hold back from rolling his eyes, which completely failed because he did it anyway, maybe even with more oomph than he meant to originally. ”Blimey, there isn’t nothin’ to worry ‘bout mate; I think they’re the ones that should be worried.” He laughed, his obvious, or maybe not so obvious reference to Marina’s short temper was heavily implied. Hell, at least he thought so, anyway.

He blinked when something had stolen both of his companions’ attentions, their eyes fretted left and right and Dominic stood there blissfully unaware of it all. Or at least, oblivious of how dire the situation might’ve been, or might become. To Dominic, they were just looking for more friends, or checking the carriage for how many might be left. ”Thought the carriages were all gone?” he commented off-handedly, never registering just how odd Marina’s expression change or her cut off sentence. He was just going along with it. ”There’s plenty of ‘em, I usually hang around till last waiting for Grace. But you mates should go and catch one soon… It’ll be getting late.” And this is still awkward. He thought, but he smiled and ushered a long sigh. This damn third wheel business was going to get on his nerves one of these days, but for now, any sort of company was better than nothing.
╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Hogsmeade Station
With Damien and Marina
╚═══════════════════╝

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image

Muggleborn // Single

"Better than me! I got a Poor in music! Music! I don't even know how that's possible. But I guess it's a good thing I got an Excellent in muggle music. That would have been embarrassing..." Caitlin shrugged and listening closely when Nell went on to talk about her own love life. When she mentioned a girlfriend, the Gryffindor smiled and hugged Nell again, "Congratulations Nell! Rose seems really nice! I've only really talked to her in class, but she's brilliant!" Cait grinned at her friend, she truly was happy for her. And now, she was determined to reach back to her roots this year.

User Image  

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleKeeperWearing

Minn climbed off the train, attempting to tie her scarf the way her brother had showed her, but couldn't get it quite right. She frowned at it, until she looked around at her previously small group of friends. There were a few more people, including what could only be a pair of twins, and another boy, who looked vaguely familiar. Green eyes blinked, the girl a bit lost. Where had they come from?! Apparently the twins were called Toby and Jess, and the other boy was Darren. Neat! "I'm Minn Nolynn! Pleased to meetcha!"

{OoC:}

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games