Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:28 pm
((Aww... Ok... >.< ))

"Really?" Jian said with surprise. "Wasn't expecting to hear something like that, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. But when you put it like that, it would be very bad if they succeed in killing her. I sounds like if they did, they would no doubt try to use her death to sway the other countries to take us down."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:37 pm
"Indeed. Oh, the Grand Priestess informed me that one or a few of our defectors gave a list of all our spies working in Mt. Angelo, so we're going to have to shuffle them around a bit. I also wasn't aware we had so many in a city that small" Damien added.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:05 am
((I'm thinking that statement is more directed at Aya, so I'm going to let her post next))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:34 am

"Well, she is a political figure so such threats are not inevitable. None of us are exempt from that" Monica said simply, knowing her job was to be protecting those Diethelmians more prone to such incidents. "But don't you guys think it is ironic to still be talking about work on a fine, relaxing evening such as this?" She added, quite ticked that her rest day was still going to be about work matters though she refused to show it.

((OOC: Didn't Damien said he was going to ask Monica to do something before~? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:18 pm
((Thanks for the reminder. I forget things so easily. smile ))

"Well, I just wanted to get it out there, which reminds me. I wanted to speak to you, Monica about a purposely botched assassination attempt on the Grand Priestess. I was thinking of training a prisoner with the reward being that they and any other imprisoned family members will be pardoned. They would be trained for assassination, but not too well. It's supposed to fail and look like it's from a country that doesn't like having a female religious leader, therefore giving us a reason to 'protect' Mt. Angelo. However, now I'm thinking that it might not be the right time right now. However, I'm not totally abandoning the idea" Damien said. "Oh, by the way, where have the twins been sent?" he added.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:38 am

"That can be done", Monica said, already having a few candidates to consider for the job. When asked about the twins though, she raised an eyebrow, "Sent? As far as I know, they'd either be in school, the HQ or one of your villas"

((OOC: I noticed~ XP

@Snuggybear: I remember your dream about Zil breaking out into song. I kinda wanna draw a comic about that! XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm
"Ah. Great. Everything is falling into place. Some things aren't working out exactly as planned, but we just change things up a little bit to work with it" Damien said. "I just came by because I was bored and no one else of interest was around at the office" the dictator added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 am

"That is good", Monica said simply when a servant knocked on the door asking if they would like some wine again for the night. "Yes please. Come in", she said and the servant brought in three glasses and a bottle of the finest red wine from the cellar.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:21 pm
"Ah, wonderful. I need a good drink after having to deal with those idiots in Mt. Angelo" Damien said. He then turned to Jian. "By the way, I've heard that a new government film is almost finished. One about the glory of our military. I hear you're making an appearance in it. How's it going?" the Absolute Leader asked. Damien referred to propaganda films as government films because he didn't like the term 'propaganda' when referring to those films that portrayed the Imperial government in a positive light. He didn't believe they were propaganda, he believed they were truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 pm
"Really? I haven't heard anything about it." Jian replied. "Maybe I'll find out about it tomorrow. Those film makers always have a habit of consulting me at the last possible moments."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:56 pm
"Yes, I think it's because most of it is just archive footage and they just need to ask you permission. Not sure though. I always am just shown the finished product" Damien said. He then turned to Monica. "So how is the training going?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am
Zil had the mechanized beast mounted on wood and covered with a cloth as he took it to the castle to present to the king.

"Training? Same old, same old. It would be nice to leave the thrice a week training to the army officials. I'm just afraid they might start slacking or getting soft on the soldiers if I'm not there. The generals-in-training are seemingly ready also but I advise that their promotion only be after a full year... or two of the intensive training. Otherwise, it will be easy to slip into a corrupt or selfish persona again." Monica said, taking a sip of wine.

The prince went to meet with Zil at the gate of the castle, accompanied by some servants. He wondered what the rebel leader had that he needed to present it to them.

((OOC: Snuggs, aren't chu gonna log in??? :c Fein! D:< peeaaace~ I still love you! >w< ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 pm
"Yes, I already had to commit a large purge of officials once, and I thank you for making it a lot easier. I'd rather not do it again though. Reorganizing my party takes a lot of time that could be spent on war strategy" Damien said. He drummed his white gloved fingers on the table as he sipped his wine. "I suppose I should send someone to get the children. Probably their uncle" he then stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:45 pm
"Did you tell your brother about them?" Jian asked. It seemed natural that he would considering the family relationship, but then again, his brother was a bit of a blabber mouth.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games