Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm
I just want to apologize for not being online lately and for not participating as much recently. Been rather upset the past few days, and before that was just... a lot of stress. Still upset, and still kinda stressed out, but, I'll try and get back into everything in the morning. Maybe a bit of RPing will keep my mind off things and bring me into a happier mood. Right now though, I need a bit of a sleep. Well, if the thunder lets up that is...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 pm
I'm personally pleased that I've almost got this mission down. ~whee~ but sadly, I need my rest. /grumbles.

If I made apple pie, would you eat it? biggrin
ps. why can't we tip posts in guilds??

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 pm
DignityPower
I'm personally pleased that I've almost got this mission down. ~whee~ but sadly, I need my rest. /grumbles.

Awesome!

If you made apple pie, I would eat so much there wouldn't be any left for anybody else. Especially if it were cinnamon apple pie. *stingy with the pies*

Also, no worries, Neko. Life gets to all of us at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 am
Requiem of Whyspers
DignityPower

Awesome!

If you made apple pie, I would eat so much there wouldn't be any left for anybody else. Especially if it were cinnamon apple pie. *stingy with the pies*

Also, no worries, Neko. Life gets to all of us at times.

of course, I love cinnamon biggrin I say that myself too but I can't handle more than two slices at once LOL.  

DignityPower

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 am
I read that as "Of course I love communism"

I need to wake up more  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:42 am
Nothing to see here.

User Image

Oh no, I linked an image from another site! Oh the horrific bandwidth abuse!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:23 am
oh, that made me laugh XD yum_tea  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm
phew phew. I got it done in time. Even so, I wonder if my writing is good enough yet Dx  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 pm
Congratulations. I wanted in on that thing, but my mission partner, Hawk, hasn't been online since the Pokemon Conquest RP, it seems.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Congratulations. I wanted in on that thing, but my mission partner, Hawk, hasn't been online since the Pokemon Conquest RP, it seems.

biggrin thanks, would have looked forward to reading yours (and his) XD  

DignityPower

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:38 am
Al feeds his Swablu sunkerns... :C

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 am
TerashiLeonGoken

Also, lies. I responded friday night and never got a reply... also The topic was never made. >:I  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 am
Pyro_gigas
TerashiLeonGoken

Also, lies. I responded friday night and never got a reply... also The topic was never made. >:I
Didn't know that I had to make the topic. xD

Sorry about that. It's not too late, though. It's due to day, so if we can finish it before midnight, we can still be in this thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am
Pyro_gigas

User Image

Only if those Sunkerns are less than a centimeter long. Sunkern = Pokemon born from a Platypus/Echnidna style mammalian egg. Sunflora seeds = seeds produced by a sunflower Pokemon. They are, essentially, the same as the berries produced by Grotle and Snover, for all intents and purposes.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Otternavy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 am
Requiem of Whyspers
Pyro_gigas

User Image

Only if those Sunkerns are less than a centimeter long. Sunkern = Pokemon born from a Platypus/Echnidna style mammalian egg. Sunflora seeds = seeds produced by a sunflower Pokemon. They are, essentially, the same as the berries produced by Grotle and Snover, for all intents and purposes.

It's funnier to imagine Al with a dog-food bag of sunkern! xD  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games